My 1st and 2nd grows

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sherwood

Sherwood

Dude, that is going to get so big and bushed, great job and good luck. Your looking at a major sea of doobage if you can keep it all sweet and tidy.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Damn bro.. looking good.. they got big quick.. you might aswell loose the cages.. them girls are way to big for them.. you better go with some 5-6ft. bamboo now..and some bricks for the buckets..lol.. them bitches look like they gona be top heavy.. Great job bro..

T

TwoCreeks

Damn, go big or go home......

420 Gator...If you are by any chance the Gator who was a good friend to my Mom and Sis in San Clemente a few years ago please shoot me a pm. Way outside chance, I know, but stranger things are true....!

420Gator

420Gator

Dude, that is going to get so big and bushed, great job and good luck. Your looking at a major sea of doobage if you can keep it all sweet and tidy.

lets hope so, it seems these dreams can grow new branches quicker than I can chop em off, Its something im having to do daily

420Gator

420Gator

Damn, go big or go home......

420 Gator...If you are by any chance the Gator who was a good friend to my Mom and Sis in San Clemente a few years ago please shoot me a pm. Way outside chance, I know, but stranger things are true....!

thats my motto TC, but sry not the same guy i wasnt even in cali 3 years ago

420Gator

420Gator

Damn bro.. looking good.. they got big quick.. you might aswell loose the cages.. them girls are way to big for them.. you better go with some 5-6ft. bamboo now..and some bricks for the buckets..lol.. them bitches look like they gona be top heavy.. Great job bro..

thanks for the advice, i think im gonna leave the cages tho and put bamboo all around each one since its so cheap

420Gator

420Gator

i guess its also worth noting ive been foliar feeding almost everyday @ 250ppm. nitrozyme plus tiger bloom (grow big during veg)

420Gator

420Gator

Stepping it up to 1300 tonite let's hope these ladies like it. Im not too worried tho as i kept a couple runts and am feeding them the same in hopes they will show any negative effects sooner, and they seem to be doing ok right now, just a little on the dark side

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good job shaving the ladies' legs, Gator.

420Gator

420Gator

early harvest

so room #1 is now half empty, probly suppose to go another 10-14 days but im in need of donations so dont judge me.

IMG 0403
IMG 0404
IMG 0405

Latest posts

Top Bottom