My Already Flowering Plant Is Growing Balls?

• Thread starter iloveketchup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Good morning growers :D. I have this Leroy Og and it's about 2 or 3 weeks into flower but this morning I realized it started growing these balls on some branched. There isn't too many of them. Does anyone know whats going on?
I'll post more pics later.

My already flowering plant is growing balls
lino

lino

YOUR QUESTION;
"Is my plant turning to a Male?

plant do NOT turn from male to female nor do they change sex from female to male.
1.) Cannabis is a X and Y chrome organism. The plant will be either a male or female
2.)The con sed MeGI gene controls the the sex organs of plants and animals have the same gene function also.
3.)The DOI gene controls (On & Off) the MeGI gene from hormonal influences.

We have found plants and animals (humans) that will hermy and will not determine sex Organs sometime not until after puberty. But they are born either Male or Female, weather they hermy is determined by the MeGI gene sequence and the influences of DOI on the MeGI con sed.

lino

lino

YOUR QUESTION;

plant do NOT turn from male to female nor do they change sex from female to male.
1.) Cannabis is a X and Y chrome organism. The plant will be either a male or female
2.)The con sed MeGI gene controls the the sex organs of plants and animals have the same gene function also.

We have found plants and animals (humans) that will hermy and will not determine sex Organs sometime not until after puberty. But they are born either Male or Female, weather they hermy is determined by the MeGI gene sequence and the influences of DOI on the MeGI con sed.
In humans the SRY gene is the sex organ determinant. Some humans can hermy up to 15 years before the sex organs develop and some can be full blown human hermys, It hold true to certain races of human strains and that in itself should point a geneticist to fact that this hermy thang is DNA related.

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

YOUR QUESTION;

Thank for the reply! So do I have to cut it down or will it not effect my other plants?

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

I wud cut it down so it does not pollenate ur other female plants and u end up w seeded weed
Damn that sucks. I put like 50 gallons of super soil in that pot. It was going to be the special one lol

Dewd

Dewd

Good morning growers :D. I have this Leroy Og and it's about 2 or 3 weeks into flower but this morning I realized it started growing these balls on some branched. There isn't too many of them. Does anyone know whats going on?
I'll post more pics later.
Looks male to me. If it IS a herm then toss it. If it's a male then decide if you want male pollen to fertilize other females. For seeds. If not then toss it. Imo

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Looks male to me. If it IS a herm then toss it. If it's a male then decide if you want male pollen to fertilize other females. For seeds. If not then toss it. Imo
If I move it to the other side of my yard do you think it'll mess up my other plants? I've got a nice size yard.

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

It seems they are only coming out from the inside of the plant. All other branches are full of nugs. No seed pods

123grow

I have never seen or had to deal with a plant like that before so its all new to me, but a couple days ago (Saturday) I found the same issue on one of our Bubba Kush plants. ~ WTF and OMG.. lol and Holy Shit..

20170826 184033
20170826 183036
20170826 184344
Last edited:

123grow

So when we were VERY CAREFULLY cutting small sections of that branch off, the 1st snip and shit fell off in the soil and on the ground, but didnt see any dust(pollen). We scraped the area where stuff fell off the branch real good and put it in a trash bag.

20170826 185905
iloveketchup

iloveketchup

I have never seen or had to deal with a plant like that before so its all new to me, but a couple days ago (Saturday) I found the same issue on one of our Bubba Kush plants. ~ WTF and OMG.. lol and Holy Shit..
DAMN! That sucks :0. Mine didn't have nearly that much. There was maybe like 4 or 5 little spots where there was little sacks and i just cut them off and dug them up. My jefe said that the entire plants produces the pollen to make them switch. Is that true?

123grow

I guess your suppose to put a large bag over the entire plant and pull it and trash. Theres no way a bag was going to fit over ours with the cage around it and branches going through the cage. I think ours was already too far a long? I know that the wind spreads it around so you need to trash in carefully. I use to think if i found a seed in the weed that i hit a gold mine since i never could find seeds in the weed but 1 time. lol Good luck with your, HeShe plant. ~ Julie

123grow

and I was the one who watered it the day before and didnt even see the big thing growing up the side of the plant. it was inside the plant but comimg out of the top side of the plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom