My autos are showing buds....should I dump and restart or ride it out?

• Thread starter bestbudgrowtraining
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

@shawnpugh - I just grew Strawberry Gorilla - not the biggest yielder, she didn't do well with nutrients over 600ppm (megacrop 2 part/hydro), I burnt her with a 700ppm mix wk 5 and she seemed to stall, some Autos can be pushed some cant. she smelled like berries/fuel - post some picks hope you do better!
Wow this looks amazing!

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

UPDATE: Zkittle, Purple Lemonade, Strawberry Gorilla from left to right

The first two were germinated and planted at the very same time, and if you guys scroll up to when I first posted on this thread, you’ll see that the purple lemonade it was dominating the skittles

1D958E38 B6D5 470D 8E13 D3BC886C64F7
C

chate

@shawnpugh - I just grew Strawberry Gorilla - not the biggest yielder, she didn't do well with nutrients over 600ppm (megacrop 2 part/hydro), I burnt her with a 700ppm mix wk 5 and she seemed to stall, some Autos can be pushed some cant. she smelled like berries/fuel - post some picks hope you do better!
Hi man would you grow this strain again? i have been contemplating this one for some time.

Choppr

Choppr

Hi man would you grow this strain again? i have been contemplating this one for some time.
The only reason Ill run it is because I have 2 more seeds of it - There are better Autos out there, I only grow autos for a halfway crop while I wait for my Photo's to finish, I can fit 3 in the Auto flower tent, and its usually 3 different strains...

Top Bottom