My autos are showing buds....should I dump and restart or ride it out?

• Thread starter bestbudgrowtraining
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

This photo is my purple lemonade by fastbuds at 19 days old from germination. This seed germinated in 24 hours. I put it in a papertowel and 24hours later had an 1/8 long tail so I stuck in the dirt and 24 hours later it was out of the dirt. This thing just took off and i had the exact same results from a zkittles auto from seedsman and a photo called 10th planet although 10th planet has not started showing signs of flowering and it is very healthy. I am just afraid that I may be wasting my time with the two autos and wondering if I should just pull them from the dirt and start over.

I think my problem is that I transplanted them and the very next day they started flowering.

Photo output
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
One thing I can say here, pot that down. A 3 gallon I take it? you are going to run into root problems. Unless you have watering mastered. A plant that small is not going to veg hard at all, so all of the water or food is going to wash right by a lot of those roots and settle at the bottom, over a few feeds of that happening, the pot will stay saturated and not dry out. Are the pots super heavy?

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

I dont see what the problem is
well, im a novice grower so tbh I was hoping there WASN'T a problem and after going on Fastbuds website it shows their autos typically take 4-5 weeks to flower so this one isn't far off at almost 3 weeks old so Im going to keep it rolling.

The "problem" was that I was told I needed to dump it and redo it because it wouldn't do anything. So that is why i started a thread.

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

One thing I can say here, pot that down. A 3 gallon I take it? you are going to run into root problems. Unless you have watering mastered. A plant that small is not going to veg hard at all, so all of the water or food is going to wash right by a lot of those roots and settle at the bottom, over a few feeds of that happening, the pot will stay saturated and not dry out. Are the pots super heavy?
no sir, they are drying out every day...and those are 5 gallon pots, they are from spider farmer and came with my tent. They are tall five gallons which I like. The other five gallons I have are shorter. but these could possibly be 3 gals.

Stokes

Stokes

thats amazing. I had no idea it could be that quick.

Yea. Theyre very fast. I had a Runtz finish in 56 days from seed. That was like mostly amber and overcooked.

the general consensus is that you shouldnt transplant autos. Alot of risk for little to no reward. I feel the same. Some say you shouldnt top as well. I disagree with that, especially if youre doing more than one plant.

You basically want to limit any stress that will slow down your plant. Keep in mind that autos will atleast double, even triple in size during flower.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yea. Theyre very fast. I had a Runtz finish in 56 days from seed. That was like mostly amber and overcooked.

the general consensus is that you shouldnt transplant autos. Alot of risk for little to no reward. I feel the same. Some say you shouldnt top as well. I disagree with that, especially if youre doing more than one plant.

You basically want to limit any stress that will slow down your plant. Keep in mind that autos will atleast double, even triple in size during flower.
That one is teeny though, ain’t no topping or lst gonna change things there. I top my autos like crazy, I’m about trying to get as many in as I can before preflower. I’m hoping that this little one juices up a bit. It has potential. I would grow it personally…..

I

imgrowing

let her do her thing. she looks just fine, i've grown auto's and to each there own.
from experience the worst thing you can do with auto's is fuss with them.

N

namnam

Autoflowers is all about timing to get them really big. I usually transplant after a week. Environment and correct watering is the most important at this stage. I already start small amount of nutrients in week 2. And over the next week's slowly(weekly) increase the light, nutrients and amount of water.
Only use 2/3 of the recommended amount of nutrients. And remember to think about DLI. 🤛🤘

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Or he could run a wick system.

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

What’s up! Here’s an update in case you missed my new thread.

So I decided to try out a new purple lemonade and as soon as I dumped it in water it was good to go in like 16 hours. I put it in paper towel. It’s sprouted in 24 hours stuck in the ground and it came up in 48 hours it’s pretty much following the same exact path the other purple lemonade did, but that is all before I transplanted it so I’m curious to see what day 18 is going to look like for the new one since I went straight into its final home there will be no transplanting on the new purple lemonade. I will have updates for that.

I went ahead and purchased strawberry gorilla from fast buds and I’m gonna go back and get the Tropicana cookies as well as the gorilla cookies The little guy in the back is purple lemonade, and the one in the front that looks like it has nothing in it that’s strawberry gorilla by fast buddy

78E4DA4F 03B1 4016 A5BC 5293F3BC0F2A
4A215FE4 ED68 4110 844C 802B2F83B56D
A161714B EBB7 4D37 8F2B 26B2624D7568
F131D36D C4DB 48B2 821A BE46D86F43AA
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

He could, indeed.
These plants are drying out FAST FAST daily dry outs and I’ve watered probably 18-20x

I just watch them and I also use a wetting agent and I spray with a sprayer that puts out 1 cup per minute.

Getting a drip system on Monday

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

He could, indeed.
These plants are drying out FAST FAST daily dry outs and I’ve watered probably 18-20x

I just watch them and I also use a wetting agent and I spray with a sprayer that puts out 1 cup per minute.

Getting a drip system for

One other thing I want to point out these plants are now taller than the other plants that I’ve had growing for almost 2 months. They are both 11 inches tall which is nuts

socks4free

socks4free

What’s up! Here’s an update in case you missed my new thread.

So I decided to try out a new purple lemonade and as soon as I dumped it in water it was good to go in like 16 hours. I put it in paper towel. It’s sprouted in 24 hours stuck in the ground and it came up in 48 hours it’s pretty much following the same exact path the other purple lemonade did, but that is all before I transplanted it so I’m curious to see what day 18 is going to look like for the new one since I went straight into its final home there will be no transplanting on the new purple lemonade. I will have updates for that.

I went ahead and purchased strawberry gorilla from fast buds and I’m gonna go back and get the Tropicana cookies as well as the gorilla cookies The little guy in the back is purple lemonade, and the one in the front that looks like it has nothing in it that’s strawberry gorilla by fast buddy
Hey just a quick tip you shouldn't be transplanting autos. If the plant gets stunted even for a couple days that is reducing its already short veg time and can reduce the total yield.by quite a bit.

(Rereading your post it does sound like you figured this out already but just to be safe)

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Hey just a quick tip you shouldn't be transplanting autos. If the plant gets stunted even for a couple days that is reducing its already short veg time and can reduce the total yield.by quite a bit.

(Rereading your post it does sound like you figured this out already but just to be safe)
I did just figure that out too.

Top Bottom