1.00% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
Derived From: Manganese EDTA, Zinc EDTA
Also Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients:
Enzymes
200 units/g Amylase
200 units/g Hemicellulase
85 units/g Xylanase
Storage: Store in cool dark place.

This is the product "Sticky Icky" by, DaKine420.
Because it's all enzyme with a tiny bit of Mang and Zinc, I consider it organically compatible.

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Just an update. They like it dry op. Misinfo just thought id correct myself...im seeing some conflicting info on the google.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Newbie here how do these mites come around in the first place if your in a confined grow space?
You! Carry them in, cuts from untrusted/trusted sources(scope them before purchase, soil, etc. They sail in the wind. Their shape is like a torpedo/wedge. 60X to 120X scope is necessary to id them. A larval stage 2 nymph stages then adults in like 8 to 15 days. The claim is they lay eggs in plant tissue...im not sure they do...the eggs are clear and almost as wide as an adult. How can they lay big eggs like that in the leaf?
If any1 can convince me that is accurate ill believe it. The egg in leaf sounds made up

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You! Carry them in, cuts from untrusted/trusted sources(scope them before purchase, soil, etc. They sail in the wind. Their shape is like a torpedo/wedge. 120X scope is necessary to id them. A larval stage 2 nymph stages then adults in like 8 to 15 days. The claim is they lay eggs in plant tissue...im not sure they do...the eggs are clear and almost as wide as an adult. How can they lay big eggs like that in the leaf?
If any1 can convince me that is accurate ill believe it. The egg in leaf sounds made up
The egg in the leaf is true.
The little white thing is the skin that gets shed after digging its way out of the leaf.
You can see 3 holes right next to each other here.

CRITTERS2
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Adults can live for 45+ days in the right conditions..but the dont lay 1,000's of eggs like some claim...the scientific data is seriously lacking. The reason i think is they want people to soend money keep the economy going...its a fuckin fraud.....gov gmo'd these fucker with the tomato russet mite and god onky knows whatelse...fuck! They are a bitch to get rid of if left unchecked like you have op...you got an infestation!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

The egg in the leaf is true.
The little white thing is the skin that gets shed after digging its way out of the leaf.
You can see 3 holes right next to each other here.
It looks like 3 or 4 holes. Circle'em if u could please thanks....i e seen those skins before.. wondering wtf?

I had them 2 months or so ago.....

Frego

Frego

Ok so when I attend to my plants I’ll make sure to change clothes when I get in and wash hands and face

im trying to gather as much info as possible
I’m in the u?!k so all this soil and huge verity you have is non exsistent over here
So I decided to use some ‘soil improver’ manure in my mix to cut a story short
Seen a fly ok, 1 in my room
Crushed it then I’ve been seeing flying tiny small white flies jumping to the conclusion off gnats But when I checked on them tonight when I came back I noticed that’s it’s just dust particles floating about due to the fan So I’m relieved but still have some gnat solution on its way just in case

so hopefully after this scare I’m trying not to get any bugs

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Ive read about the trail of eggs and the leaf thing. If the egg is half the size of their body width then you'd see it, right?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok! Thanks. So how many a day do adults lay? Ive read 15 to 50 is that true? Whats your experience with these buggers?
That I do not know. But they tend to breed in short cycles. By the end of a grow you could have thousands.

Nateygg

Nateygg

If you were running completely enclosed you could kill these fuckers with co2 alone in like a day or two....lower the temp to 68 70 get that humidity down to 30. Dry them out hit them with sulfur first before anythong. Get them good!

You have a fucking infestation thats going to get way out of hand you need to zap them with enzymes just seen you are 3 Weeks into flower... try the enzyme approach. This isn't something anyone talks about as its a newer aproach maybe. I just watched Kevin jordey talk about it in a video. He seemed a little apprehensive on saying too much. Im sure why is, that enzymes can destroy plants leaf cuticle..he doesnt want people bitching to him about theor fuck up...maybe im wrong.....@aquaman what do you think about the enzyme approach?
Sorry im seeing this late but how can i kill them w only co2. Thatd be so nice if it doesnt harm the trees lmao.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Sorry im seeing this late but how can i kill them w only co2. Thatd be so nice if it doesnt harm the trees lmao.
Too much Co2 causes the brain to begin shutdown. That's why your car has emission standards.
Same thing for bugs.

Top Bottom