My babies isnt growing right

• Thread starter Nateygg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I hate spraying plants but if you have them that bad then,
Spray them with a mix of pH water and Lost Coast plant therapy. Wait 15 minutes and spray rinse, making sure to get all the meds washed off or they will clog the pores of your plants. Do this 3 times. Day 1, 4, 7. Three treatments should do it.

Nateygg

Nateygg

I hate spraying plants but if you have them that bad then,
Spray them with a mix of pH water and Lost Coast plant therapy. Wait 15 minutes and spray rinse, making sure to get all the meds washed off or they will clog the pores of your plants. Do this 3 times. Day 1, 4, 7. Three treatments should do it.
Im going to use just lost coast after this week to up to crop day. What ph should the water be? Also do u think its a good idea if i should spray with hot water like 120f ? I read online that i could have put the clones i grabbed in 115f in 15 mins and it would kill the russet mites.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Im going to use just lost coast after this week to up to crop day. What ph should the water be? Also do u think its a good idea if i should spray with hot water like 120f ? I read online that i could have put the clones i grabbed in 115f in 15 mins and it would kill the russet mites.
The water should be around 76F.
Be sure and spray it clean in 10 or 15 mins at most or it will suffocate.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Ok so when I attend to my plants I’ll make sure to change clothes when I get in and wash hands and face

im trying to gather as much info as possible
I’m in the u?!k so all this soil and huge verity you have is non exsistent over here
So I decided to use some ‘soil improver’ manure in my mix to cut a story short
Seen a fly ok, 1 in my room
Crushed it then I’ve been seeing flying tiny small white flies jumping to the conclusion off gnats But when I checked on them tonight when I came back I noticed that’s it’s just dust particles floating about due to the fan So I’m relieved but still have some gnat solution on its way just in case

so hopefully after this scare I’m trying not to get any bugs
Also, if you have pets, they are BIG time carriers too of ALL kinds of "stuff"! For ex., the landlord here owns a big avocado tree near the parking areas and the common areas, and it has an infestation of aphids all over the undersides of it's leaves...😵 Which falls all over the ground...Where the tenants walk their dogs too...You see where I'm going with this...☺️ Not very pretty when those tiny critters catch a ride into your home on ourselves and/or pets too...🤯

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I never heard that, I would never do that to my plants. Sounds like someone was yanking your chain.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looking like mites to me.
Soon as I seen the stippling, that's where my mind went alsol. That's a dead giveaway, correct?

That said, Pure Crop 1 (Or my formula) is the big guns on eliminating this kind of infestation. They are extremely difficult to eradicate by any other means. IMO, it's the gold standard for it, and not only is extremely effective, but also exceptionally clean, leaving zero residue.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Newbie here how do these mites come around in the first place if your in a confined grow space?
Usually I suspect they are attached like a hitch hiker, and that humans are the main vectors of bugs.

Here's these little spawns of Satan up close and personal.
First video is the bad guys, second ones are a type of carnivore mite, that eat russet mites for lunch. Phytoseiulus persimilis
Lady bugs can be of some help also, as long as they don't just fly away.

Note the various different stages of development in the first video.
Benemites

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

After this crop put some peppers in there for a good 90days+. Or any plant as they need cannabis to live on. Try tomatoes! Just put something else i there until the adukts are dead. Ive read these things coming back after a guy left his room clear for 6 months! If thats true....WOW!

I read that didnt see it for myself...crop rotation wilp eliminate them. Until you bring them baxk in or they get it from outside again

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Get the alcohol mix 50 50 with water and quit dickin around..worry about the other shit later. You need quick fast kill asap. Not next week!!! 3 or. Dollars at walmart. MAKE SURE YOUR PLANTS ARE WATERED FOR 2 HOURS before doing this......get off your ass dude....you have a fulll blow infestation.....your going to lose your ass off when it comes to yield and thc %...lol

For fuck sakes!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Soon as I seen the stippling, that's where my mind went alsol. That's a dead giveaway, correct?

That said, Pure Crop 1 (Or my formula) is the big guns on eliminating this kind of infestation. They are extremely difficult to eradicate by any other means. IMO, it's the gold standard for it, and not only is extremely effective, but also exceptionally clean, leaving zero residue.
At what strength do enzymes start to destroy the leaf cuticle? Im reading about them they force the insect to molt and they are easy to drown or dry out.

Nateygg

Nateygg

Get the alcohol mix 50 50 with water and quit dickin around..worry about the other shit later. You need quick fast kill asap. Not next week!!! 3 or. Dollars at walmart. MAKE SURE YOUR PLANTS ARE WATERED FOR 2 HOURS before doing this......get off your ass dude....you have a fulll blow infestation.....your going to lose your ass off when it comes to yield and thc %...lol

For fuck sakes!
Should i use 70% or 99% alcohol?
ive never heard of spraying plants with alcohol until now. Should i use my mister or should i soak the plants w them? The trees will be ok after spraying? No future buds will be harmed?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

ive never heard of spraying plants with alcohol until now. Should i use my mister or should i soak the plants w them? The trees will be ok after spraying? No future buds will be harmed?
Just the lowers guy....its not like oil. Oil will kill flowers. You just need the lowers. I think the whole plant would be ok. Ive never done this in flower! Just veg and it can fuck them up a little bit by drying them out....your infestation its not going to matter imo....you are going to lose 50% of your bud size and weight anyways..lol....potency is going to deminish! You have an infestation at this point it really dont matter imo...just my opinion now. Spray some of your leaves first. A couple per plant....RAISE YOUR LIGHTS ALL THE WAY UP 4 5 FEET AWAY! Then spray 91% from walmart or 99 is ok to you eant to dilute it with water 50 50. 35% wilp be ok but coverage will lack. Alcohol when i spray 35 it didnt cover as good with 50% that spread across the leaf better and i sprayed less....you can use alcohol...WATER YOUR PLANTS TOO. MAKE SURE THEY ARE HYDRATED. Alcohol will knock'em down then get the sulfur and mix that with water and spray them with that 2 days later or the next day....just dont domit right wawy....THE SLCOHOL WILL HAVE THEM RUNNING INTO YOU APICALS THATS THE END OF THE BRANCH STEM WHATEVER THAT CONTAINS THE NEW GROWTH. Spray sulfur some time after this first treatment....you could do another alcohol treatment after that then wait 2 days then sulfur for the rest of this trip...thats around 1 to. Tbsp per gal...ive read 3 but shoot for 1 to 2

AGAIN TRY THIS ON A FEW LEAVES FIRST. GOT MORE THAN ONE VARIETAL? GIVE EACH VARIETAL A SPRAY ON A COUPLE OF LEAVES. ONE UP TOP AND MID PLANT. GIVE IT A DAY IF YOU WANT AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN..ive noticed some burning definitely some wrinkling but not death of the whole leaf....it gets worse if the plant isnt hydrate/watered prior....this just hits everything on the leaf surface....got a microscope? Even a cheap one you can watch and time how long it takes for them tomdie...lol....i've seen parasitised wasps come back to life after getting an alcohol spray...any mite bennies will die. Spray your floor too. DONT SPRAY WHERE THERES GOING TO BE A LOT OF RUN OFF INTO THE POTS. be careful of that....its not huge i dont think. Ive heard of not so good compounds that are made from alcohol in soil combinong with other chemicals substances whatever

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Lets see a whole plant pic. I dont think itll fuck up your buds...not sure! Alcohol does breakdown resins..lol! Try not to spray the buds. But your plants are fucked the way they are...you got such an infestation honestly if they died...might be better off.....your room is going tovbe sure hard to clean after all this.

Ask around! Ive only done this in veg. Thats why 8m saying your lpwers. 3 weeks into flowering you most likely dont have a shit load of res8ns...maybe they will grow back or new onw will pop out...if a res8n head is destroyed can a new one grow from the dead ones spot

Oldschool61

Oldschool61

Looking like mites to me.
Yep I'm going through the same problem. I'm new on here too. I went down Walmart and got no pest trip by Hot shot. I put them in last night I got spider mites.and them little boogers dead. It cost me $13 for two I have one in my flower room and one in my vegetation room. Hey it work. You need to wear a mask when you go in there after you put them up.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yep I'm going through the same problem. I'm new on here too. I went down Walmart and got no pest trip by Hot shot. I put them in last night I got spider mites.and them little boogers dead. It cost me $13 for two I have one in my flower room and one in my vegetation room. Hey it work. You need to wear a mask when you go in there after you put them up.
Ive heard conflicting info on this crap too. You do realize those fumes are going into your buds and dont try telling me they arent...even the mfg'r is laughing at you right now. Diclorivos is very bad shit..these arent supposed to even be used around food! Wtf! Op please dont do this. These bugs have fuked your room up already gauranteed! I would put them up after the plants are no longer there. Honestly i would just pull the plug on the whole room. You have adults on alot of leaves like that wind blowing them into the walls nooks and crannies. These fukers are going to be in there a thourgh cleaning is needed. Then put plants in there that are non cannabis. Quit listening to the bullshit! As not many know about this bug anyways!! Only people here making any sense are frankster me and comfortably numb who seems to have a bit more knowledge about them then i do. Ive dealt with them still am. They hide very well..suck the zinc, iron, and mg right from the plant! They love indicas! Im thinking its because they must accumulate these nutes more!?! Not sure....hot shots ill bet wiol just make it look like you got rid of them...lol...they hide in apical bud sites deep in them. They are super small. 1/10 the size of a thrip until they reach adult then you can see them....lmfao! Nasty chems in your pot...yuk but do as you may

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This is too much. It's only a plant. This is not the end of the world.
And it is very fixable. Calm the freak down and smoke a couple.

Treat your plant according to the instructions I posted already.
It will be fine.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

For fuck sakes!
Actually, there's a lot of evidence that mites increase THC content. Granted, it might kill the plant, but some of those buds I had when I had mites were some of the most potent I have ever grown.

Top Bottom