MY BREAKING BAD MOMENT

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Very late to the show, but just read thru the thread and it's gotta be one of the best on the farm. You should be proud of what you've created sir! Keep killin it and I'm sendin + vibes your way.. Quick question..how are you cooling your 4k room?
thanks @sensicloud , i appriciate the positive vibes man. if you wanna see the best on the farm do a seach for my boy @Billyboat , hes shows u how to do it real big and sexy from start to finish.
the 4 k room was originally cooled by a 36k btu window banger, I broke that(tried to drill in a drain line and punctured the radiator lol!!) so I replaced with a 16k btu window banger and a peice of shit 10k btu portable ac( i would not recomend the latter, they sux). also it has an air intake/exahust and i run my room at night so that cold air helps alot.

confu

Last edited:
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
been shaving legs latey, both rooms are looking good. I got to get the RH in check in the big room, it stays over 60 and is at 99rh all night long now even with a driez 1200 dehuy running all night. I need to add another one asap before the buds get to big. im at day 15. heres some pixs:
to the left is gsc fourm, and the rest that u can see are abusive og
IMG 1299

full room shot
IMG 1300

it took me 4 hours to shave the legs of half the room
IMG 1301
IMG 1303

my 4k room at day 23
IMG 1307
IMG 1308
IMG 1309

I shaved legs in this room last night whole room took about 5 hours and 2 garbage bags full of leafs and sucker stems.
IMG 1310

thanks for stopping by
confu

Billyboat

Billyboat

Lookin real nice in there, those plants are loving life!

You will def need something like a quest 205 for a dehuy, in my 13k room I'm running a Santa Fe Max Dry, a Hi Dry 100 and last two weeks I have to run a cheap 50 pint to keep the night time humidity in check.

Keep up the hard work as it will def pay off!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

been shaving legs latey, both rooms are looking good. I got to get the RH in check in the big room, it stays over 60 and is at 99rh all night long now even with a driez 1200 dehuy running all night. I need to add another one asap before the buds get to big. im at day 15. heres some pixs:
to the left is gsc fourm, and the rest that u can see are abusive ogView attachment 467478

full room shot View attachment 467479

it took me 4 hours to shave the legs of half the room View attachment 467480 View attachment 467481

my 4k room at day 23 View attachment 467482 View attachment 467483 View attachment 467484

I shaved legs in this room last night whole room took about 5 hours and 2 garbage bags full of leafs and sucker stems. View attachment 467485

thanks for stopping by
confu
Now your rocking and rolling .. Great work man.. Things are going to get wild.. :D

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Lookin real nice in there, those plants are loving life!

You will def need something like a quest 205 for a dehuy, in my 13k room I'm running a Santa Fe Max Dry, a Hi Dry 100 and last two weeks I have to run a cheap 50 pint to keep the night time humidity in check.

Keep up the hard work as it will def pay off!

ur absoluytely right bro, my driez 1200 doesnt make a dent in the rh at night. Its still spiking at 99rh. during the day im not running the humidifier and its staying at 60-65rh. you gotta extra one lol. I hope there is a place that rents these because i wont be able to afford one till after harvest.:(
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I finally finished shaving the gurls legs in the big room, half the room filled up a contractors garbage bag. man that was alot of work, took about 10 hours total for the whole room, but thats well worth it come trim time, it sucks having to deal with all that larfy stuff. plants are about 4ft to 6 feet tall. THE GSC ARE THE 4 FT ON THE LEFT SIDE AND most everything else in 6ft.
IMG 1313
IMG 1314
IMG 1312

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
and some shots of the 4 k room day 38:
IMG 1368
IMG 1370
IMG 1373
IMG 1375
IMG 1376
IMG 1377
IMG 1378

The 4k room is a week ahead of the big room but yet the big room has chunkier nugs, I guess the c02 does make a diffrence.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Just curious did you get your rh in check at night?

I love checking in on this thread and wish you nothing but the best!
Yeah curious to see how you dealt with the rh. Ive ran into same issues before. They really love it until week 4 then i back down

It's a lil better but still getting spikes at lights out. I ordered a 70pint dehuy frm Home Depot to supplement my 120pint drieaz, it should be here any day(hopefully today ). The driez is only pulling about 3-5 gals a night. I'm hopeing the 70pint will be enough, if not I might have to buy one more.
It's crazy cuz the AC pulls out 40 gals a day during lights on.
Thanks for checkin in fellas.
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
cant really get good photos with my shitty camera, but ima borrow one frm a friend soon so i can take some decent pixs, but for now heres a quik update. Im getting some fade premature i think because plants are so big and only in a 5 gal bag. I feed every day but most get drried out in that time frame. i think they are canabalising themselves as a result of that. they are still nice and chunky so, im not to concerned.
I got the humidity in check, the cheap home depot 70 pinter helped alot, i have her running 24/7 set at 55rh.
IMG 1396
IMG 1398
IMG 1399
IMG 1400
IMG 1401

confu

Latest posts

Top Bottom