MY BREAKING BAD MOMENT

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
The problem with your coco, drainage, aeration and roots look so bad (from the brick pic) there are waterlogged and now a breeding ground for mold and other things. And it can't be fixed quickly because there is no drainage. Probably the only way to fertilize now and get results is spraying the ferts on the foliage. Good luck.

roots are white and healthy on vegers, some of the flower plants that had rot are not white tho. what do u mean by brick picture, i didnt understand that the last time u posted it either.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

This one is the coco brick pic, it is a round brick created in the original round container and transplanted to a bag. If it was not a brick it would have been malleable and expanded when you transplanted.

The base of the root is like that cause the top of the coco was always wet probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: sun
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Another thing worth trying to save your roots (since it is too brickbound to totally transplant into good medium) is to gently spray water and gently remove the coco from the edges of the brick (about two or three inches deep all around)... This would leave you with two or three inches of roots dangling out all sides of the brick. Pour two or three inches of 100% perlite into bottom of bag. Then move the brick back into the bag. then add 100 percent perlite to the edges of the bag to cover the 2 inches of dangling roots. Then water and push on the center of brick and try to get it to crack open and be malleable, every time you water try to crack the brick (break it up) with your hands. Poke holes in the brick with the bamboo stakes so it breaks up and water starts flowing through center parts of brick. Puts the stakes clear thru the bottom of brick and wiggle to break up the brick. Remove the stake after wiggling. This will disturb some roots which is good. And it will create air pockets the inner roots can strive for. Then hope the roots can start feeding and breathing again. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Day 38 and plants are chugging right along. The chitosan has stopped the Fusarism in its tracks but the damage was done
. Out of all the plants only one is a complete loss headed for the hash pile, Another 15-20% have a noticeably shorter structure, and didnt get much stretch so that will greatly impact yield. All in all tho, they are doing better than i expected.
Here are some shitty pictures from day 35:

Shorter plants on the right are most damaged, wait untill u see the main stem of these plants, they look wierd n deformed
IMG 1699
IMG 1700
IMG 1701
IMG 1702

Cant tell from these shitty picutres but the frost level on all the plants is on point and looking good!
IMG 1704

cookie plants stacking pretty good this round.

IMG 1706
IMG 1707

IMG 1708

Some plants show no signs of damage even tho their stems have literal holes/caves in them. only makes me think what could have been with perfect health
IMG 1709
IMG 1710

Im most excited that veg is looking mostly good except for a couple Ogs that went purple stemed on me a few weeks ago and i havent been able to correct the issue
IMG 1711
IMG 1712

Confu

IMG 1703
IMG 1705
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I was so worried that veg was gonna have to get trashed and that I would be set back 3-4 weeks. 90% of veg looks super healthy,( the most healthy Ive seen in 3 runs) This week Ill go thru veg and cull out the less than 100% plants and do some training and reorganizing. It looks like Ill be able to clear the flower room and flip right away!

IMG 1718
IMG 1719

IMG 1720

MOst all the flower room is starting to pack on the weight and head into the home strech. Ill drop the MOAB end of this week and give them a good flush.
IMG 1721

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Everything is looking great now, I can't wait to see how sick the next round is going to be!!!

Thnx dude, im excited about next round 2

so glad you got them to rebound so well

Chitosan is the business.. thanks

Looks proper!

Im trying to be like @Billyboat when i grow up...

Looks great. Way to hang in and pull it off. Must feel good.

Ty, perseverance pays off.

confu

entropy99

entropy99

Hey Confuten, great grow! At the risk of seeming stupid, i must have missed it, but you mentioned 12-15K flower but I only see 6k in your main flower room. Are you running more somewhere or have I simply missed it? It's impressive work!

Happy growing!

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Hey Confuten, great grow! At the risk of seeming stupid, i must have missed it, but you mentioned 12-15K flower but I only see 6k in your main flower room. Are you running more somewhere or have I simply missed it? It's impressive work!

Happy growing!
@entropy99 not a stupid question dude, i have 12k in flower right now. I might be able to add 2k more but my 5 ton is starting to struggle keeping up with 12k Gavitas dialed to 115% with the hot weather we been having lately. I probably need to switch my light cycles to nights next round. Thanks for checking in.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Are you drying those buds in the flower room while the other plants are finishing?

no sir, they hung there untill we were done and then they were taken to the dedicated drying room. I even turned off the gavitss while we did this. glad u asked that because i dont want a newbe to think thats ok to expose drying plants to that kinda light intensity.

Confu

Billyboat

Billyboat

no sir, they hung there untill we were done and then they were taken to the dedicated drying room. I even turned off the gavitss while we did this. glad u asked that because i dont want a newbe to think thats ok to expose drying plants to that kinda light intensity.

Confu

Good to hear! I was about to smack ya in the head! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom