My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Damn DP!
Looks like u had to put that girl on a rope or leash to keep from escaping the shower stall!!!!! What is going on in there? Gotta tie em up????? Lol
Gals like a little bondage, as do I. The more stakes the better. Thanks brother for the kind words and stopping by. The smells are more piney & skunky on both. And a little sour milk funk on the shorter one. I grew one awhile back, same breeder flying dutchman, and it was very fruity. Go figure. Best DP

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Well one and done on the hempy uppot. Much easier then soil, so another thumbs up from the don for hempys. Pulled it right out of the solo by grabbing the base of stem, and pulled it up. Hopefully I won't need to water every day now!

Roc's Grape x skunk x NL#5 week 5 from seed
DSC05486

Max Frost

Max Frost

Well one and done on the hempy uppot. Much easier then soil, so another thumbs up from the don for hempys. Pulled it right out of the solo by grabbing the base of stem, and pulled it up. Hopefully I won't need to water every day now!

Roc's Grape x skunk x NL#5 week 5 from seed
View attachment 461404

SUPER, DP!! Glad the uppot went well for ya! (I knew it would). This whole method is just simple as it gets!! Bro...that is a fat, droopy bitch!! Get a bra on that gal!! Haha...I love to see them so weighed down with bud that they just can't hold anything up. I've been dealing with allot of that too. I'm having to just resort to leaning plants up against each other to keep the branches from breaking, or to keep the whole damn thing from toppling over! Haha...it's a good problem to have tho! Congrats on that BBxSk brother! I wish I was there to taste her with ya. Have a great Thanksgiving! Best, -Max

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

SUPER, DP!! Glad the uppot went well for ya! (I knew it would). This whole method is just simple as it gets!! Bro...that is a fat, droopy bitch!! Get a bra on that gal!! Haha...I love to see them so weighed down with bud that they just can't hold anything up. I've been dealing with allot of that too. I'm having to just resort to leaning plants up against each other to keep the branches from breaking, or to keep the whole damn thing from toppling over! Haha...it's a good problem to have tho! Congrats on that BBxSk brother! I wish I was there to taste her with ya. Have a great Thanksgiving! Best, -Max
Thanks brother, and same to you. I'll need more buckets soon!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

It took both hands and a back hoe to pick up that pic of your BB skunk
way SWEET grow DP
I am very pleased with Hempy grows and feel its like the best of both worlds for the lil guy doing it small to med grows
little hands on little passive and some great Dank will be had . . . . . . .
Sending ya the ThanksGivin Vibes
FlyJ

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

It took both hands and a back hoe to pick up that pic of your BB skunk
way SWEET grow DP
I am very pleased with Hempy grows and feel its like the best of both worlds for the lil guy doing it small to med grows
little hands on little passive and some great Dank will be had . . . . . . .
Sending ya the ThanksGivin Vibes
FlyJ
Thanks my brother, and same to ya. Im' well baked before the turkey feast. I don't think I'll notice any tryptophan effect from the turkey. Peace DP

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Don't matter much what ya grow in DP...yo shit comes thru regardless...I believe ya could grow dirt if ya needed too...lol...love your grow style and mix and match capabilities...you get good smoke in the end...jump all sorts of hurdles...and the grow still gets a good grade...keep throwing that Don Juan Love to um...the rest is just ferts and water...B

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

If you need more containers let me know. I've got some of the nice heavy duty nursery pots that have never been used, all sizes. Just let me know if ya need em bro. MGG
Thanks bro. I have three 20L hercules I won't be using. Let me know too. Thanks
can you link me a hempy bucket thread that's on point? please.
Not sure bro. But hit me up with a pm and I'll gladly walk ya through it. Its pretty simple, but be prepaired to water and feed them often. Best bro
Don't matter much what ya grow in DP...yo shit comes thru regardless...I believe ya could grow dirt if ya needed too...lol...love your grow style and mix and match capabilities...you get good smoke in the end...jump all sorts of hurdles...and the grow still gets a good grade...keep throwing that Don Juan Love to um...the rest is just ferts and water...B
Thanks my brother. The hurdles are much easier to jump with growers like yourself, and my farmer family. Hope you enjoyed your holiday. Talk soon.
Dirty Jokes LoL now thats funny
I be digging the Vibes on the Farm
Need sleep
Peace Farmers FlyJ
lol. Sleep well my brother. My third round of turkey and stuffing did me in too!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

well I brought one of my patients here to the site and he wants to go hempy, but he sits back and watches so far not reply....he sees some trollin and is apprehensive, told him dp is the one to ask but ill just walk thru it with ya till the couple feel more combfortable typing to strangers on the internet (its a local Vermonter thing I guess, hates puters) they went out and bought a hydro stores inventory with tax returns last year....think its mainly hempy all the way. thankyou dp.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hello & Ga day Farmers. Just a few pics of whats been shake'n at the Dons. The jars are finally getting some refills, thank goodness! The hempy style of growing kicks ass. Its much easier after they reach the buckets. Less watering & feeding. But the results I am digging. Peace DP

Chocolope
DSC05518

DSC05547

Hempys in 2 gal buckets 6 weeks from seed
DSC05532
DSC05531

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Fuckin baseball bats bro....anybody gets outta line around your place, you just smack em upside the head with one of those damn rails and theyre gonna go down for the count. Hope you and yours had a great Turkey day. Aweseome job bro. MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

Super Niiiiice!!!! It's amazing how the low ppm feed schedule of the Lucas formula combines so well with the Hempy style of growing. It really produces some huge fat, dripping rails (as you can see)! Less really is MORE!!! ;) Keep up the great work bro!! Best, -Max

Top Bottom