My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Don Peppy. I'm sorry I have not dropped in sooner. What a beauty that blueberry x skunk is.
Your flowers look delicious.
Best of luck to you in 2015.

Peace

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks for the visits and kind words all. Finally getting my hempy plants on over to the bloom closet, and not to soon. I did flip a Roc's orange kush x pineapple about 3 weeks ago, at week 7 veg, and shes a beast. And I'm giving this Dina Fem Kush & Cheese, two thumbs up. Only downfall, she was a small yielder. But its the house fav right now.. Not that I have alot to choose from yet. I'll probably do one more run using the hempys,
and then back to my FF Happy Frog soil.. Peace

Rocs Orange Kush x Pineapple week 4
DSC05615

Dina Fem Kush & Cheese. House fav
DSC05618

Toaster79

Toaster79

Those nugs make me drool :D I don't understand why people around here keep spitting all over European seed banks and breeders. Obviously they don't understand that lots of todays well known and beloved crosses in US came from here and traweled back. So far I have only had good results wit these genetics be it regular or feminised. But what do I know, I'm still a total noob.

Keep it keeping

+++++Vibes

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Ga Day Farmers. The hempys have out grown the room! I know not to veg them for 10 weeks next time. I don't usually veg that long anyways, but I was backed up in the bloom closet. This might be my last hempy run for now, or I'll just have 1 or 2 going. I miss my KISS style of growing in soil. But I have to say ,the plants do real well in them. Also, I did not harvest any hempys yet. So not sure what the total end results will be. Taste, aromas, harshness etc. The yield will be there for sure. The soil plants just finishing, came out stellar. Some of the hardest denses nugs I ever grew. And since installing the exhust vent for my heat issues. Not one nanner on any of the plants harvested since. And no more ice jams on my eaves from the snow. Thanks for stopping by all, and have a dank day. Peace DP

Roc's og x purps
DSC05638

Rocs Grape x skunk 89 x NL#5 2 gal hempy
DSC05634

G-13 Cinderella-99
DSC05632

Tnelz

Tnelz

L
Ga Day Farmers. The hempys have out grown the room! I know not to veg them for 10 weeks next time. I don't usually veg that long anyways, but I was backed up in the bloom closet. This might be my last hempy run for now, or I'll just have 1 or 2 going. I miss my KISS style of growing in soil. But I have to say ,the plants do real well in them. Also, I did not harvest any hempys yet. So not sure what the total end results will be. Taste, aromas, harshness etc. The yield will be there for sure. The soil plants just finishing, came out stellar. Some of the hardest denses nugs I ever grew. And since installing the exhust vent for my heat issues. Not one nanner on any of the plants harvested since. And no more ice jams on my eaves from the snow. Thanks for stopping by all, and have a dank day. Peace DP

Roc's og x purpsView attachment 477674

Rocs Grape x skunk 89 x NL#5 2 gal hempy
View attachment 477673

G-13 Cinderella-99
View attachment 477672
Looking amazing as always my brother. Always running interesting stuff as well. All u guys should move to mass. We would have a ton of fun and oooo the gardens! Respect brother!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hello brother and sister farmers. Been getting a few pm's asking if everything is ok. I Thank you all for the concerns. Happy to say alls well and good. I just have decided to take a little R & R this summer. I been growing for more than 5 years, solo, and illegally. And I sort of been a prisoner of my own home. I also have some rehab work around the crib, that will require some outside help. Not to handy with all the tools. I can switch out a hps light bulb quickly! Also with the strick laws here, I been affected with a little anxiety as well. The thought of losing a lifelong pension is depressing and scary as hell! So time to take a step back and think about other places to hang my hat. Michigan is close and ideal. I have family there. But still to damn cold! But I rather deal with the harsh winters, rather than the depression of no family or friends. I couldn't be away from my kids, and mostly my grand kids. Papa needs yous! So Nevada is a no go :(... I might have a good spot for a couple outdoor plants this summer. A little secret spot maybe ;) I'll be checking in on ya all from time to time.. Keep um green, Peace, Health, and Happiness. The Don

Power OG

Power OG

Hello brother and sister farmers. Been getting a few pm's asking if everything is ok. I Thank you all for the concerns. Happy to say alls well and good. I just have decided to take a little R & R this summer. I been growing for more than 5 years, solo, and illegally. And I sort of been a prisoner of my own home. I also have some rehab work around the crib, that will require some outside help. Not to handy with all the tools. I can switch out a hps light bulb quickly! Also with the strick laws here, I been affected with a little anxiety as well. The thought of losing a lifelong pension is depressing and scary as hell! So time to take a step back and think about other places to hang my hat. Michigan is close and ideal. I have family there. But still to damn cold! But I rather deal with the harsh winters, rather than the depression of no family or friends. I couldn't be away from my kids, and mostly my grand kids. Papa needs yous! So Nevada is a no go :(... I might have a good spot for a couple outdoor plants this summer. A little secret spot maybe ;) I'll be checking in on ya all from time to time.. Keep um green, Peace, Health, and Happiness. The Don
I know the feeling DP, I hope you find a good spot, some where its warm.lol R&R is definitely needed.
Respect brother

Tnelz

Tnelz

As long as ur happy bro that's all that matters. I've had the same thoughts from time to time. I can't stress enough if it isn't fun it isn't worth it. I have a serious suspicion that after a short break u will be raring to go. Lol. I have made the jump to and from coco over and over. Hard to quit either style. Whatever u choose know there are definitely people who care about u here bro and as for myself I will be patiently awaiting ur triumphant return. Much respect and love brother. Good vibes to u and hope to hear from u soon.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hate it...but understand 100%. Come on up to MI...we need to have a smokeout anyway! Stay frosty my brother. MGG

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah dp come on up to michigan , your blood will thicken right up and its not so cold lol.who am i kidding its fuggin 19f out now and almost april wtf.anywho,if ya do decide to make a move just choose wisely cause a few of these counties are still not very pot friendly.avoid oakland county at all cost imo.but yeah bro,good to see ya poke your noggin up in here and say hi.gl on the home repairs,peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom