My Canna-Log..A small and simple indoor grow

• Thread starter Don Peppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks GB and B.. Your recliner is still open anytime Z.. thanks for checking in bro.. Not much to report.. Still flowering out some ak clones.. and gave a couple ak clones the axe also.. And flipped the cotton candy and pineapple express.. All the beans I put down that I mentioned before, all popped except one of the flying dutchmans blueberry skunks.. I removed the soil, and the seed was still unswollen and uncracked.. I flicked it like a dry booger.. and replaced it with a dna chocolope, and sowed a RP skywalker kush to replace a couple sour bubbles that went astray.. I also placed down two sour grapes in riot root plugs, never tried this method with seeds before.. but they both emerged just fine.. I'm not sure how long the plugs will sustain seedlings?.. I'll probably get them in some FF HF soon.. And my rocs orange kush's are doing great, and will be flipped as soon as they sex.. Pic of the orange kush's, and the sour grapes in plugs.. Peace
DSC04221
DSC04238

Max Frost

Max Frost

Everything's looking great for the New Year, bro! That's a killer line-up you've got going! I can't wait to see them fill out! I'm really interested in several of the strains you have going...the cotton candy being at the top of that list! I'm waiting to pop mine until I see how bad the funk on yours are! haha! That's for taking point!! So on the one's you popped in the plugs, did you just drop it in the hole? Did you have to do anything to help them along? When I tried this in the past I had to help a few out of their shells. Again bro...looking super!! Best, -Max :wacky:

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Everything's looking great for the New Year, bro! That's a killer line-up you've got going! I can't wait to see them fill out! I'm really interested in several of the strains you have going...the cotton candy being at the top of that list! I'm waiting to pop mine until I see how bad the funk on yours are! haha! That's for taking point!! So on the one's you popped in the plugs, did you just drop it in the hole? Did you have to do anything to help them along? When I tried this in the past I had to help a few out of their shells. Again bro...looking super!! Best, -Max :wacky:
Thanks Max.. No funk on the cotton candy yet.. Not like any of the kush's I ran.. The sour grapes popped out of the plugs without a hitch.. And yes, I just grabbed the seed with a tweezer, and placed it in the hole about a quarter inch down.. I did uppot them right away into some solo cups with some HF soil.. It was real simple with the seedling in the plug.. just lifted out the plug, and right into the solo cup.. I kind of liked this method.. Thanks bro..

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Lookin lush bro. Just getting over a bout with the flu that turned into pneumonia...still weak as fuckin puppy piss....and the garden has suffered b/c of it. Your girls are lookin perfect....don't change a damn thing my friend! MGG
Thanks my brother.. And get well soon.. Your garden and the farm need ya healthy bro.. Stay safe and indoors today.. Its like hell over here.. I bet its just as bad your way.. Get well..

Max Frost

Max Frost

Sweet brother! I'm dropping some Chucky's Bride (C-99 (Pineapple pheno) X UK Cheese) into some plugs tonight. I hope they come up as easily! Yeah..it's been cold as hell for here! Got down to negative numbers last night, but I know that's nothing compared to what you guys are getting hit with! Stay warm and stay safe!!! MGG...you take care bro and get well fast! Best, -Max :wacky:

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

I kind of over populated my veg area, so I put one of my rocs orange kushs into flower, and the others to follow soon.. Chopped my og# 18 on day 69.. She smells fantastic!.. All the seeds I sowed popped , except that one bb skunk from flying dutchman,, And my th seeds sage & sour sprouted, but looks like a mutant seedling.. strange looking with 3 embryo leaves.. Probably give her an eviction notice soon.. All else is good and keeping it simple.. Some og, and my bog blue moon rocks about 4 weeks from seed. Peace
DSC04251
DSC04242
DSC04249

green bastard

green bastard

I kind of over populated my veg area, so I put one of my rocs orange kushs into flower, and the others to follow soon.. Chopped my og# 18 on day 69.. She smells fantastic!.. All the seeds I sowed popped , except that one bb skunk from flying dutchman,, And my th seeds sage & sour sprouted, but looks like a mutant seedling.. strange looking with 3 embryo leaves.. Probably give her an eviction notice soon.. All else is good and keeping it simple.. Some og, and my bog blue moon rocks about 4 weeks from seed. PeaceView attachment 365964 View attachment 365965 View attachment 365963
very nice job on thatg don....hows the ak smoking

green bastard

green bastard

Real nice GB.. Thanks bro.. Classic ak funk.. They were my first clones ever..I ended up with 4 full jars, and another 3 full jars from mom.. and still have two more clones flowering.. Looks like some huge ak joints to be rolling & toking..Peace DP
thsts what I like to hear happy smokeing mother fucker lol....ill be joining you real soon

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Well you have to take the sour with the sweet sometimes.. No pun intended.. The two bog sour grapes didn't do to well after putting the plugs into some FF HF soil.. Not sure what happened there.. So I just popped another sour grape, and a sour strawberry this time.. Straight into solo cups, with FF OF soil this time.. The bog blue moon rocks are very hardy.. One being shorter and stockier.. and the bog lifesaver is chugging along just fine.. On a sweeter note.. one of my ROC's orange kush x pineapple has pink panties!.. So stoked about that.. And the cotton candy and pineapple express are doing good in there 2nd week of flower.. easy ones to grow for any newbie for sure.. Peace, and keeping it simple.. DP

sour grape
DSC04257

blue moon rocks
DSC04277

lifesaver seedling
DSC04297
DSC04297

ROC's orange kush x pineapple female
DSC04299
DSC04299

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lookin great bro. Just popped an Orange OGK myself, up though the soil and ready to grow in less than 36hrs. Yours looks awesome. Any smells comin off her yet? I had a few missteps with a cple seedlings too bro...must be that time of the year haha. All looks great bro! MGG

Top Bottom