My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

t8 bulbs are a joke.. philips get your shit made in the usa..

They are made here bro, possibly mexico too...they bought out Westinghouse..philips led bulbs may be made in china. T5 is a better veg light compared to t8 every day of the week. Thats just my opinion...

tifosi

tifosi

I veg under a 6 bulb t5 when the plants are younger in a solo or half gallon pot i keep them at about 8in.,any closer and the leafs get that leathery look. When they are in a 1 or 2 gallon pot they can get right up on the light 2in. without any problems. picture is a 6 bulb t5 over a 2 by 4 flood tray made for a 2 by 4 tent. I made my own table high enough to put a 2 gallon bucket under it to catch the run off. I water out of a 5 gallon bucket and measure the runoff out of a 2 gallon bucket.

20170807 143532
jipp

jipp

today i up potted cgls, plemon, sbd. you ever have a great stoner thought that just goes to shit in the end.. i give you the box!
IMG 5709

so you know i was sitting there like fuck i have to go find a box to raise the seedlings up yeah.. so i said fuck yeah i can hack the box up! im legit yo!

IMG 5760

IMG 5762

hell yeah im cool.. who needs to go look for a fucking box, make one your self..
IMG 5773

this is gonna work great.
IMG 5774

hell yeah! im to cool for school! laughs.. then... it happened. i read this:
@tifosi "When they are in a 1 or 2 gallon pot they can get right up on the light 2in. without any problems"

fuck! panic! run to the hills! ... bowl up!
IMG 5782

also @oldskol4evr your idea works great.. made up potting go much faster.
IMG 5743
IMG 5745
IMG 5749

also check it out man i did a 3-1 char to my solo cup ( like you would perlite yeah ). hah. ill give my micros some kick ass cribs to live. hell yeah yo!
figure it be fun to see what happens in my solo cup.
IMG 5750
IMG 5751
IMG 5753

oh oh @SimplyCmplex i tossed one of these into a solo cup to stress test. heh.

IMG 5755

i gave my male a hair cut. put him back in the flower tent,.. for 1 week.. then ill try to take a clone from him.. i guess this could be part of stress testing i took him from shit light to better light and the fucker took off.. i committed manslaughter on his roots and tossed him in front of shit light of the t5. hah.. im so brutal with this fucking plant.. but i guess that is part of having a good male. if he can not deal with my bullshit, well fuck him.. i can find a better one laughs. :D but he went through withdrawals with me so he is cool for now.
IMG 5778

i put 2 pin holes in the leaf unzipping the tent.. and the fucker started to bleed resin.. sticky shit! go afghan , no fuck that.. go 93!!! great year high school came to a end yadda yada.. old genetics either way.
IMG 5764

i lowered the light now i know it can go much lower but i have to leave it where its at as my fan is in there.
IMG 5782

my brothers still in the hospital.. confirmed stroke, also they found blood clot in his brain.. i have a 5mm anurizem behind my left eye so maybe that is hereditary good ting i have no kids i guess laughs. he also has a hole in his heart.. he is fucked.

bowl up.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

today i up potted cgls, plemon, sbd. you ever have a great stoner thought that just goes to shit in the end.. i give you the box!
View attachment 727596

so you know i was sitting there like fuck i have to go find a box to raise the seedlings up yeah.. so i said fuck yeah i can hack the box up! im legit yo!

View attachment 727591

View attachment 727592
hell yeah im cool.. who needs to go look for a fucking box, make one your self..
View attachment 727593
this is gonna work great.
View attachment 727594
hell yeah! im to cool for school! laughs.. then... it happened. i read this:
@tifosi "When they are in a 1 or 2 gallon pot they can get right up on the light 2in. without any problems"

fuck! panic! run to the hills! ... bowl up!
View attachment 727595

also @oldskol4evr your idea works great.. made up potting go much faster.
View attachment 727598 View attachment 727599 View attachment 727600

also check it out man i did a 3-1 char to my solo cup ( like you would perlite yeah ). hah. ill give my micros some kick ass cribs to live. hell yeah yo!
figure it be fun to see what happens in my solo cup.
View attachment 727601 View attachment 727602 View attachment 727603

oh oh @SimplyCmplex i tossed one of these into a solo cup to stress test. heh.

View attachment 727604
i gave my male a hair cut. put him back in the flower tent,.. for 1 week.. then ill try to take a clone from him.. i guess this could be part of stress testing i took him from shit light to better light and the fucker took off.. i committed manslaughter on his roots and tossed him in front of shit light of the t5. hah.. im so brutal with this fucking plant.. but i guess that is part of having a good male. if he can not deal with my bullshit, well fuck him.. i can find a better one laughs. :D but he went through withdrawals with me so he is cool for now.
View attachment 727607

i put 2 pin holes in the leaf unzipping the tent.. and the fucker started to bleed resin.. sticky shit! go afghan , no fuck that.. go 93!!! great year high school came to a end yadda yada.. old genetics either way.
View attachment 727606

i lowered the light now i know it can go much lower but i have to leave it where its at as my fan is in there.
View attachment 727595

my brothers still in the hospital.. confirmed stroke, also they found blood clot in his brain.. i have a 5mm anurizem behind my left eye so maybe that is hereditary good ting i have no kids i guess laughs. he also has a hole in his heart.. he is fucked.

bowl up.
you got any earth worm castings,,if so make a juice and soak that char in it over night to charge it,,mychorizae or anything like that charge it first then put in your pot,,sorry fro your bro brother

jipp

jipp

you got any earth worm castings,,if so make a juice and soak that char in it over night to charge it,,mychorizae or anything like that charge it first then put in your pot,,sorry fro your bro brother
naw i have nothing like that i did throw micros in it tho, and shit.. but did not let it sit over night.. i did not realize i had to do that.. will try it next time. so it will act as perlite for now.. and maybe give me some much needed mojo.

so what i should do brew it. hah. ill toss some in when i make my next tea.
maybe that will work.

thanks for letting me know.. ill try it next time.. im not popping anymore seeds for a while laughs.. i already have a jungle under my hands and i just have to wait for it to happen laughs.

yeah sucks for sure about my brother.. feel bad for his kids.

life such a bitch

jipp

jipp

Cool little press jipp. Lets see it in action lol. Do you think just an iron would work?
what kind of iron?

i had zero luck with the hair straightener.. but tifosi seems to be able to get some using one.

yeah no action shots yet give me a week. and ill try it then. i guess ill have to find there web-page because surprise surprise they did not give instructions. laughs.

when i up pot to 2g im so adding charged micro char shit to my soil laughs. :D i want my micros living it up at the ritz! also i bet it will add a bit of sulfur which is a good thing, that is one of the things molasses does..

also check it out, the kids did not go limp when i watered them. i guess you could say i did a stress free up pot! go me!
IMG 5786
IMG 5785

some pancake phenos i think. laughs. also it looks like the CGLS are hungry bitches. this had jr food and still hungry.. so this is good to know so i will up the food by 1/4 tsp and see what happens if it goes well ill feed the other cgls the same when its time. the plemon i have no clue but will treat as light feeders. learning to grow in a solo cup is a good skill because when you popping beans you can test shit like this ahead of time..

so like when i pop seeds again in a week or two before hand. ill pop some solo cups.. then ill have a better idea what to expect with strains iv not grown yet.. maybe a dumb idea but sounds like a good one to my stoned ass ill reflect on this wisdom im throwing at you guys/gals in the morning, but then you see how well my home made box went. laughs..

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

hey @tifosi , im thinking i flip in 2 weeks sound good. that gives me a week for my male to recover, and 7 days to see if the clones take before i flip in the bubbler thing.( well if they are not to big in another week i guess. )

i bought a 5g bucket when i got the lights gonna build the bubbler for the micro.. and just order a prefab cloner. i was to lazy to try and find a container that would work in my space.. so yeah.. i will use the pump and shit i bought with the bucket i got to bubble micros.

hope you are having a fantastic day. bowl up homie!

tifosi

tifosi

How full does the tent seem now?From what i can see it could be ready now or shortly. The smallest will be huge if you Waite to long when it's their turn.Your plants are moving right a long this round,a little experience goes a long way.Crank the branches down to get as many tops as possible.Bowl Up

Farmer P

Farmer P

what kind of iron?

i had zero luck with the hair straightener.. but tifosi seems to be able to get some using one.

yeah no action shots yet give me a week. and ill try it then. i guess ill have to find there web-page because surprise surprise they did not give instructions. laughs.

when i up pot to 2g im so adding charged micro char shit to my soil laughs. :D i want my micros living it up at the ritz! also i bet it will add a bit of sulfur which is a good thing, that is one of the things molasses does..

also check it out, the kids did not go limp when i watered them. i guess you could say i did a stress free up pot! go me!
View attachment 727690 View attachment 727689
some pancake phenos i think. laughs. also it looks like the CGLS are hungry bitches. this had jr food and still hungry.. so this is good to know so i will up the food by 1/4 tsp and see what happens if it goes well ill feed the other cgls the same when its time. the plemon i have no clue but will treat as light feeders. learning to grow in a solo cup is a good skill because when you popping beans you can test shit like this ahead of time..

so like when i pop seeds again in a week or two before hand. ill pop some solo cups.. then ill have a better idea what to expect with strains iv not grown yet.. maybe a dumb idea but sounds like a good one to my stoned ass ill reflect on this wisdom im throwing at you guys/gals in the morning, but then you see how well my home made box went. laughs..

View attachment 727679
I was thinking just a regular clothes iron. Maybe heat up a steel plate with my torch then put the parchment paper and lean on it with a hot iron. When my next crop comes in I'll try it. Unless my friend gets his press then I'll just use it.

jipp

jipp

How full does the tent seem now?From what i can see it could be ready now or shortly. The smallest will be huge if you Waite to long when it's their turn.Your plants are moving right a long this round,a little experience goes a long way.Crank the branches down to get as many tops as possible.Bowl Up
so what you are saying i can do.. flip the girls.. wait for sex.. up pot and let them ride? correct, if so i will flip this weekend. that gives time for the cloner to show up. take clones, flip.. gives my male a few days to grow some before he gets shit light..

i only plan on keeping my male, and whatever the 93 turns out to be.
IMG 5821
IMG 5823
IMG 5828
IMG 5825
IMG 5829
IMG 5830

jipp

jipp

I was thinking just a regular clothes iron. Maybe heat up a steel plate with my torch then put the parchment paper and lean on it with a hot iron. When my next crop comes in I'll try it. Unless my friend gets his press then I'll just use it.
well the only issue i see with that would be temp.. it would be way to hot by the time the metal started to change its molecular crystalline structure ie the colors metal go through other wise how would you know how hot the metal was.. it be way to hot once you see colors start to change.. only way visually to see temp that i know. which is how i made my knifes i was to cheap to buy that heat marker stuff.. you know you put it on your piece of 1086 carbon steel for example.. toss it in your forge and wait for it to melt once it melts its at the proper temp.

on you tube man iv seen them get oil using a hair straightener and a vice. or just putting a weight on it, and then pushing down on that.. i think i bought the wrong hair straightener. i say spend the 15 bucks on one and see if it works if not take it back thats what i did since the parchment protects the iron.. or give it to your wife as a gift if it does not work so well for you.. i was ready to try again with the iron if this press did not show up soon. laughs.
damn, this winter im gonna hand forge some knifes i think i find it relaxing to beat the shit out of metal. laughs.. :D

tifosi

tifosi

I like to have my plants up potted before they go in the flowering tent,I would up pot and give them a least a week before flip. Using the old school technique of up potting should create the least amount of stress on your plants

jipp

jipp

I like to have my plants up potted before they go in the flowering tent,I would up pot and give them a least a week before flip. Using the old school technique of up potting should create the least amount of stress on your plants
that mean 2 weeks.. and i do not have the space for them to find out sex then.
i was gonna flip this weekend. guess i should of bought the t5. then i could flip a couple find out sex etc.. but no i tried to save money and use the t8.. and spent cash on shit i need to grow..
hmm. this shit gets old. laughs. insurance wont pay for my meds, but would pay 1800 a month on pills. oxycotin aint cheap yo ( and man its scary how unclean the places that make pills are.. from what i was reading not really much regulation on what they cut it with. i know when i was on pills they had a few recalls on oxycotin, and also change the formula 3 times if i remember correct.. . :( they should at least pay for a green house :D hah. man they spent so much money on pills but herb that works better fuck no.. fucking politics.
bowl up.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

have to feed the solo cups today. kids are quite happy and growing like healthy plants should. :D over watering not so good!
IMG 5833

tuck some branches around.. i m not sure what im gonna do. just ready to say fuck this shit and give up to be honest.. but iv not got high yet so the pain is eating at me.
IMG 5839
IMG 5840
IMG 5843

male. pollen still drying.. ill probably put the air tight lid on tomorrow.
IMG 5831
IMG 5832

i did not try to milk any pollen off him. leaving him be until the weekend. then ill try to milk him. he is on his death beds leafs not looking so good anymore.

i need to get medicated..
bowls up homies.

tifosi

tifosi

That plant looks like it milked it's self,most of the sacks have dumped. Have you taken a magnified look at those plants?some should be showing sex by now. with your eye site female seeds or clones might take a bit of confusion out of the process. Quickly sorting threw regular seeds can be a pain but with pictures like last time your friends on here should have a 90% success rate

Top Bottom