My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tifosi

tifosi

sure if this link is good but it has pictures of plant problems. If it was in my closet under a mh or t5 light i would suspect it was a bit close to the light.I'M not sure about light distances using leds

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

im just glad you told me or i would of got the wrong stuff. i had no clue it would leak.. heh.. experience, woohoo.

made sue to get white too like you recommended.

one good thing about being disabled i guess. i can give the plants all the attention they need. which means i could fuck things up too. lol.. but im trying to just let them do there thing.. i so want to remove teh shell hull tho. LOL. just a helping hand you know.. but i wont!

chris.

I take care of my rooms full time pretty disabled over her too. Now I have no time. Lol

jipp

jipp

sure if this link is good but it has pictures of plant problems. If it was in my closet under a mh or t5 light i would suspect it was a bit close to the light.I'M not sure about light distances using leds

yeah ill raise the light. it has grown, so probably time.. i will look once lights com eon to see what damage is done.. timer should coe on at 4am.

i wanted the lights on during the hours im normaly up.. heh

chris.

jipp

jipp

I take care of my rooms full time pretty disabled over her too. Now I have no time. Lol
im ok with a full time gig growing my meds :)

i hope you are doing good dismoring.. morning sickness here still but one day it has to go away.. or at least better herb to help if it sticks around the whole year. laughs

rock on bro.
chris.

so who has the bets on living plant or bunch of dead ones. laughs, i swear i have this fear of waiting for light son, and seeing curled up shrivel plants.. evil thought i tell yeah.. must be the depression from the withdraw.s laughs

jipp

jipp

well im not sure i did anything wrong. im thinking i ts heavy leafs maybe? but i did raise the light to where i originally had it. so moved it up maybe 3" ( but why would it be light that did this.. only to surface after watering.. of course lights went out 20 mins after i noticed this so no time for her to pickup last night. but besides water i accident lefty the light on dim for a hour. silly me.. i lower the light when im watering )

so we see what happens by mid day, hopefully she wakes up. all watered, and waiting,. these sprouts are growing so slow compared to the first one..

day 10, and day 4 for the seedlings.

im gonna try to sprout some more seeds today i guess. i do not trust these seedlings. something seems off. laughs.

IMG 0625   Copy
IMG 0626   Copy
IMG 0627   Copy
Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i hope you are doing good dismoring.. morning sickness here still but one day it has to go away.. or at least better herb to help if it sticks around the whole year. laughs

rock on bro.
chris.

so who has the bets on living plant or bunch of dead ones. laughs, i swear i have this fear of waiting for light son, and seeing curled up shrivel plants.. evil thought i tell yeah.. must be the depression from the withdraw.s laughs

Thanks for the good thoughts brother. And you have to stop watching little seedling. They grow real slow at first. As they grow more leaves it all gets more exciting and bigger faster.

jipp

jipp

so on my walk. im thinking i over watered.. but not in the way one would think.. i was real careful.. but i think, in my environment. i would be better off splitting the water i gave the plant into two watering.

@tifosi

the disp herb i have right now is bunk ass jack heror.. not even helping with my morning wanting to throw up feeling i wake up with.. no flave, no smell, no high, and pop corn buds.

joys of needing good herb and not being able to get it.. i do not blame the disp, but the state/cash crop commercial growers.

also the state made a new rule.. disp can not charge more than 300 a oz for top shelf.. what they would do is charge crazy prices for what should be the normal herb on the shelf.. all a scam.. shrugs.. also medical card was suppose to go down in price.. but this year it will cost me 240.00 it was only 200 when i got it last year.

and the doctors iv seen have treated me worse since getting the card than when they did on pills and they treated me like shit then ( on the pills). hah fuck the system.
chris.

hell

jipp

jipp

2 hours under the light and she is coming back to her old self..

so i guess i stressed her a bit with my over watering, sigh.. laughs.. will be careful next time.

what can i say she has been a bad girl!

chris.

IMG 0634   Copy
IMG 0635   Copy
IMG 0632   Copy
tifosi

tifosi

I found the dispensaries where there are several next to each other have better product and cheaper prices,not sure what it is like near you. I figured a second t5 or led bar light would be a better investment for you now than a scrubber to get you up to speed and free from the rip off dispensaries a bit quicker. a small light out in a room would have you vegging a few plants and ready to flower as soon as your first ones are done. A black out curtain covering your window will keep it from being noticed from the outside. It takes a while to get started but in a few months you should be self sufficient.

jipp

jipp

I found the dispensaries where there are several next to each other have better product and cheaper prices,not sure what it is like near you. I figured a second t5 or led bar light would be a better investment for you now than a scrubber to get you up to speed and free from the rip off dispensaries a bit quicker. a small light out in a room would have you vegging a few plants and ready to flower as soon as your first ones are done. A black out curtain covering your window will keep it from being noticed from the outside. It takes a while to get started but in a few months you should be self sufficient.

yeah you are right i need to get a veg/clone thing setup ASP.. not today, im just not feeling well enough.. herb not strong enough to help dismorning with the withdrawls hah let alone the pain.. no big deal.. back to bed.

the scrubber/fan was a gift from my mom.. so i went with it.. i will get what i need for veg soon.

im pretty much broke this month cause i had to buy stuff for the grow.. the titan fan controller, and some other misc..

@rmoltis that titan timer worked perfect on the first try. i like the bran titan now, sold on it.. quality shit at a fair price.

well she is back in business.. busting out 4 new leafs rock on.

IMG 0641   Copy
IMG 0642   Copy
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
yeah you are right i need to get a veg/clone thing setup ASP.. not today, im just not feeling well enough.. herb not strong enough to help dismorning with the withdrawls hah let alone the pain.. no big deal.. back to bed.

the scrubber/fan was a gift from my mom.. so i went with it.. i will get what i need for veg soon.

im pretty much broke this month cause i had to buy stuff for the grow.. the titan fan controller, and some other misc..

@rmoltis that titan timer worked perfect on the first try. i like the bran titan now, sold on it.. quality shit at a fair price.

well she is back in business.. busting out 4 new leafs rock on.

They definitely are a well established & reputable company in the growing game.

Anything control related I look to them first. They offer novice & expert controls.

jipp

jipp

i give you example A. jack herer.. bunk ass stuff cant get high off it.. stupid tolerance. and i paid 50.00 for a 1/8 went with sativa for my depression.. i learn my lesson stick with indica from the disp.. they move the most of it since they do not carry a lot of indicas.. so the shit sells fast so always fresh.

if this is hat to expect from brand name herb in the future like brand name cigs.. i feel sorry for my nephews. i hope im alive when they old enough to teach them right.

now i bet this would get the average customer high.. 70 year old grandma who never smoked or party i guess i dunno.. since that is who is at the disp the most when i go there.
wish i had a low tolerance.
rock on friends..

chris.

Jack herer
tifosi

tifosi

They definitely are a well established & reputable company in the growing game.

Anything control related I look to them first. They offer novice & expert controls.
Your post about these had me looking for one that could switch from swamp cooler to exhaust fan but i didn't find one that would do that. i wanted one because if both of these are on at the same time my greenhouse heats up to much. do yo think two would calibrate the same if the fans are on separate walls?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Your post about these had me looking for one that could switch from swamp cooler to exhaust fan but i didn't find one that would do that. i wanted one because if both of these are on at the same time my greenhouse heats up to much. do yo think two would calibrate the same if the fans are on separate walls?

Can you use a thermostatically activated outlet switch to turn an outlet off or on at certain temps?

This is just an example item.
313Eh1W4f3L SY400  1

4118H7CXycL SY400

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...colid=8ZTIHQGX7FJP&coliid=I1WXXI914AFAWZ&vs=1

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
tifosi

tifosi

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
incogneato

incogneato

Please be careful with this advice. I vent my rooms through a chimney including the drying closet. I use 2 carbon filters to a "Y" then up the chimney.

When I had no filter and the wind was right it reeked bad all around my property and to the neighbors houses. Other days. No smell at all.
Same here, some days skunks nest others Nada

rock on bro.
chris.

They'll make it. Once I got past my germination issues I kept everything going. You keep popping beans and you're gonna end up like me...seven strains on your maiden run hahahah its a pain catering to 7 diff ladies needs:drunk:

jipp

jipp

Same here, some days skunks nest others Nada

They'll make it. Once I got past my germination issues I kept everything going. You keep popping beans and you're gonna end up like me...seven strains on your maiden run hahahah its a pain catering to 7 diff ladies needs:drunk:

laughs, i was advice to not do that. hah. :D ill be sure to only pop critical kush seeds till i get my first flowers :D
then once i get the hang of things i will want to challenge my self.. am starting to be my self again, that guy who was interested in everything and anything to keep this ADD mind of mind busy, fuck the pills.. so glad i got o ff them..

even if its still lots of hell for me to deal with over the next year .

but whatever, im already in better health than i ever was on pills so fuck em.

chris.

incogneato

incogneato

laughs, i was advice to not do that. hah. :D ill be sure to only pop critical kush seeds till i get my first flowers :D
then once i get the hang of things i will want to challenge my self.. am starting to be my self again, that guy who was interested in everything and anything to keep this ADD mind of mind busy, fuck the pills.. so glad i got o ff them..

even if its still lots of hell for me to deal with over the next year .

but whatever, im already in better health than i ever was on pills so fuck em.

chris.
I also have the blessing of ADHD...as you can tell by the 7 diff strains...what was I talking about? Well off to the grow store...woohoo!

Top Bottom