My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

i do have 3g smart post but iv read they suck.. so probably need to get some plastic containers.. no i do not have 1 gallon pots.
Imnin both Chris. The 3 gal are rockin, so are the 1 gal. All depends on how long you veg/train them
21 pages shows progress?
nonit shows you have chatty friends. J think if you get to know lorax you'll see he's sarcastic like most of us lol
3 gal smarts on the 4 big Hals and you can't see the side bitches but they're in 1 gal hard pots and so is the tall girl in the middle
20170314 031513

jipp

jipp

and i watered. shrugs. ( my problem is dry heat.. i keep thinking i need to water more.. cause its 80-85 in my tent.. and i do not see it going much lower even with a fan )

ill let her dry out i guess till she is 76 grams.. and see what she does tomorrow no water.

chris.

incogneato

incogneato

I put a normal solo cup behind it so you can see the size difference. See how the top layer is dry and she's starting to droop? Now I can water her. She's right in front of the fan so she's dryer than the rest.
20170314 234533

jipp

jipp

i bet the heat is part of the reason for so much bad distrib herb here in az besides people in it for the money and nothing more..

i hope my LED since they known to produce tight buds.. im hoping for regular buds instead of larf. hah

chris.,

jipp

jipp

I put a normal solo cup behind it so you can see the size difference. See how the top layer is dry and she's starting to droop? Now I can water her. She's right in front of the fan so she's dryer than the rest.View attachment 679407

hah yeah im over watering big time if you water every couple day in the small cup.

no water till she drys out. then i see what sup. what fucked me i read do not let the solo cup dry out complete. throw my dry hot desert climate and you get over watering.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

2 hours before lights out had to water. im thinking im over or under watering.. trial and error.

but this was helpful so ill post it for other people who are smarter than I.

http://www.growweedeasy.com/how-often-water-marijuana

Good link. I learned a lot there.

I was just going to offer that instead of weighing and thinking of adding water to keep them wet.

Try thinking about how the roots grow and search for nutrients in drier airier soil.

I water like the link you show. Saturate the cup to runoff slowly and carefully not to damage the new roots. And then wait until the cup is light to water again. Ignore the 2 inch or 2nd knuckle rule. The pot should be kinda like alarmingly light. It can usually go another day when I first notice it is light.

The plant will be noticeably larger each week if done right. After 2 weeks in a cup it should be soon for a 1 gallon.

jipp

jipp

so i need some 1 gallon pots which i can not get till next month broke.. spent my money on parts for this tent.. when i should of been saving it for bad distrib herb.. but this tent is way more important than just my physical and mental comfort at this point.. ill just try to keep positive.. even tho this depression from tyyhe withdrawals is making everything seem like its fucking pissing on me. hah.

the cancan fan will be here friday.

hows that for a mental imagine.. good ol mother nature pissing on me out of spite if anything. laughs.

chris.

incogneato

incogneato

hah yeah im over watering big time if you water every couple day in the small cup.

no water till she drys out. then i see what sup. what fucked me i read do not let the solo cup dry out complete. throw my dry hot desert climate and you get over watering.

chris.
In know I'm new so I don't speak unless I know something. I wouldn't jeapordize your grow with my ego lol
20170315 000228

I'd say they look happy. Lil droop letting me know to water. Tomorrow they'll be praying
Edit: I just watered them before the pic to avoid confusion. Good point @MIMedGrower they do feel real light when ready, almost too light like you said

jipp

jipp

In know I'm new so I don't speak unless I know something. I wouldn't jeapordize your grow with my ego lolView attachment 679408
I'd say they look happy. Lil droop letting me know to water. Tomorrow they'll be praying
Edit: I just watered them before the pic to avoid confusion. Good point @MIMedGrower they do feel real light when ready, almost too light like you said

yeah that is how they should look not all depressed like me.. maybe the plant is feeding off my negative energy.. oh, no i wont go down that road on a sober mind. hah

im over watering.. just dry heat makes think i need to water more. hah.

but im gonna let her go dry. and we see what happens.. and i respect your opinion bro. i know you have learn the hard way.. sometimes us thick skull jackass only way to learn. laughs. i appreciate everyone's help, everyone makes it look easy. and im not even to the point of worry about feeding yet.. thank goodness. im not ready.. with the shit i need and just my personal health. hah.

i dunno man. just trying to find something to break these chains, every day it seems like another hill i must plow over just to get to the other side of the fucking road.

im pretty much over mentally beating my self up over going blind in my left eye, as long as my good one does not go bad too.

just a bad time for bad luck to happen in middle of a hardcore depression from lack of opiates to my fucked up brain . hah
i guess its a good ting im a dumb jackass, to stupid to know when to gibe up. i think im gonna try to go sleep these blues away .

be back if cant sleep. rock on friends.

chris.

incogneato

incogneato

yeah that is how they should look not all depressed like me.. maybe the plant is feeding off my negative energy.. oh, no i wont go down that road on a sober mind. hah

im over watering.. just dry heat makes think i need to water more. hah.

but im gonna let her go dry. and we see what happens.. and i respect your opinion bro. i know you have learn the hard way.. sometimes us thick skull jackass only way to learn. laughs. i appreciate everyone's help, everyone makes it look easy. and im not even to the point of worry about feeding yet.. thank goodness. im not ready.. with the shit i need and just my personal health. hah.

i dunno man. just trying to find something to break these chains, every day it seems like another hill i must plow over just to get to the other side of the fucking road.

im pretty much over mentally beating my self up over going blind in my left eye, as long as my good one does not go bad too.

just a bad time for bad luck to happen in middle of a hardcore depression from lack of opiates to my fucked up brain . hah
i guess its a good ting im a dumb jackass, to stupid to know when to gibe up. i think im gonna try to go sleep these blues away .

be back if cant sleep. rock on friends.

chris.
Yea bro, I know what its like to kick the pills. Sux hard. More mental than physical. It takes awhile to require again. But when it does, it's like waking up for the first time in a long time. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers bro. I know you're going through some rough shit right now. Stay as positive as you can. Were here man.if I don't learn the hard way then I don't learn. Makes us tough anyway hahaha

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

so i need some 1 gallon pots which i can not get till next month broke.. spent my money on parts for this tent.. when i should of been saving it for bad distrib herb.. but this tent is way more important than just my physical and mental comfort at this point.. ill just try to keep positive.. even tho this depression from tyyhe withdrawals is making everything seem like its fucking pissing on me. hah.

the cancan fan will be here friday.

hows that for a mental imagine.. good ol mother nature pissing on me out of spite if anything. laughs.

chris.

Use your imagination. Dollar store containers Milk jugs. 2 liter bottles cut in half.

You could go up to extra large fast food/ convenience store drinking cups.

Just remember to tape up the container so the light doesn't get to roots and make plenty of drainage holes.

I saw a milk jug hempy grow. Just perlite, bottled nutes, black tape and 1 hole drilled near the bottom of the jug for drainage.

And it was under 4 little twisty cfl's and totally budded up.

jipp

jipp

morning. yeah, i will find something. i have a week. this weekend i have to go to home depot to get the shit i need to make the box filter, also need to get my water checked too. will be a busy weekend i guess.

well im not watering today.. just misting the bags on the runt and the others that have not popped.. rest we see what happens with out water..

rock on.
chris.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Imnin both Chris. The 3 gal are rockin, so are the 1 gal. All depends on how long you veg/train them
nonit shows you have chatty friends. J think if you get to know lorax you'll see he's sarcastic like most of us lol
3 gal smarts on the 4 big Hals and you can't see the side bitches but they're in 1 gal hard pots and so is the tall girl in the middle
View attachment 679405
My point was theres more to enjoying gardening then just lookin at our plants! Some believe if you enter your garden feelin bummed or upset it effects your plants! Idk how anyone would see neg in my post. Wasnt meant to be neg at all lol!

jipp

jipp

the tips do look like N burn from teh claw, or maybe that is not a claw and more droopy from over water or a mix..

if it was a bigger plant i could fix the N problem with wood ash yeah?

epson salt for cal mag.

lemon juice for Ph.. but there is something better citrus something that does the same thing while adding other shit the plant likes.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

day 12. no water for the big plant.. and only water for the dry seedlins.. two were at 76 grams.. so i watered them.

and the runt is sorta growing. hah
chris.

Your cups soil and perlite look much better. The perlite when over watered gets dull and tan and with a proper dry cycle it is glowing white like yours. This is also the key to not getting fungus gnats. I have never seen more than 1 or 2 ever. I always focus on drying out pots and standing water more when I see them. It's a reminder. Mold and pm too has no environment to grow between the dry surfaces and good air circulation and extraction.

And no need to mist the dome for seed sprouting. That is for clone rooting. You just need moist soil. The bag is really just protective and helps keep them warm. They sprout fine without my soda bottle tops. I take them off when I see the sprout anyway.

It adds to the overwatered cup is all.

And I read your comments about withdrawal and know well how difficult it is. Try to remember that the growing and medicating quality marijuana can literally heal you and save your life.

It was almost 20 years ago for the chemicals for me and I only used pot not grow back then but new health and life problems got me again and since I got my card 3 years ago...

The donations from the dispensary while allowed here helped me get the house I live in and the grow basically has upgraded itself and is self supportive so as long as I can work there will be medicine. And the medicine is helping me continue to work so it's all very spiritual even though I never thought of myself as that sort of person. It's a symbiotic relationship. My garden and me.

And I have a new life just like that brother. I wish you so much good thought in this. I always log in to see your updates.

And I dig the old sedan too:-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

the tips do look like N burn from teh claw, or maybe that is not a claw and more droopy from over water or a mix..

if it was a bigger plant i could fix the N problem with wood ash yeah?

epson salt for cal mag.

lemon juice for Ph.. but there is something better citrus something that does the same thing while adding other shit the plant likes.

chris.

If you look at the soil on the bigger droopy seedling you can see she has not dried out enough yet. Plants don't need any help just water and soil when they are young. For weeks usually.

In ocean forest it takes a month in the same pot before I need to add nutes. I'm sorry I cant remember what's in your mix.

I hope this is helpful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom