My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thank you.

i wont worry a bout its genetics and just grow it best i can. iv just read about sativas being more paranoid high which does not sound fun.

so iv always just got indica since it was suppose to be the strongest they had..
but yeah. im learning its not so good to have to depend on other growers.. since everyone has to eat just think they should have some pride. but if its a time thing, its a rat race and i just do not fit in it.. im a country boy.
chris.

Patience grows the best plants.

Here is a PDF of Ed Rosenthals Growers Handbook. It's better with pics in the real book and well worth the $20 when you got it. But I highly recommend you read it. I learned to grow my perpetual plant a week garden from it.

And it will help make the advice we all give you make more sense.

jipp

jipp

since im a noob and only have experience with the skunk i grew up with.
Patience grows the best plants.

Here is a PDF of Ed Rosenthals Growers Handbook. It's better with pics in the real book and well worth the $20 when you got it. But I highly recommend you read it. I learned to grow my perpetual plant a week garden from it.

And it will help make the advice we all give you make more sense.

thanks for the link but its format i can not read on my pc. i will order the book when i have some spare cash.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

since im a noob and only have experience with the skunk i grew up with.

thanks for the link but its format i can not read on my pc. i will order the book when i have some spare cash.

chris.

Just do a search for Ed Rosenthal Growers Handbook PDF. There are quite a few free ones available.

Here is another one.

jipp

jipp

i bought these months ago. juts now looked at them they seem to be good quality and i think i paid 18.00 for 4. i open them to see if i had 5 or 4.. if i had 5 would grow a start gate og in it.. but ill just grow it in a solo cup. so i think this makes sense.

can a sativa induce couch lock.. that is my goal..
i just want shit that kicks my ass when i need it too.

i was gonna use your method to germination a staargat og.. but i figure ill just toss a seed in a solo cup and let its do its thing from veg to flower.. hopefully get a clone( have to set up a ghetto clf chamber yet )
also have to order a another thing of clonex since what they sent me blew up in the mail..
chris.

IMG 0367   Copy
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

i think this coin flipped fucked me. hah. i did not realize the nor easter was a satriva too. hah. i like the indica for its body high.

when i looked last time i found no info on these strain.. but i did fin dthis just now looking into its parents.

Nor'easter

Genetics: Chemdog D x Snowdog
Flowering Length: 70-75
Taste/Smell: simply awesome!! a perfect blend of both parents...fruity, candied chemmy menthol.
Effect: intense high like Chemdog D, but with more heartpounding-sativa effects.

throw in Chemdog 91 and i guess ill be on crack from the discription..

so i guess i will just go ahead and toss a stargate OG into a solo cup, and let her him grow so i have at least a little of indica . the body high helps with pain.. i do like a little zip to the head tho..

maybe it will be the best work out strain ( nor easter x Chemdog 91). hah, if it was not for bad luck id have none.

i have no idea about Snowdog. guess i will be growing herbal crack hah.
chris.

Ahhh no worries santa claus SC will send you something worth smiling over :)

jipp

jipp

Just do a search for Ed Rosenthal Growers Handbook PDF. There are quite a few free ones available.

Here is another one.
thanks that works, i have saved it i will read it when i get some herb. my eyes are still recovering form that shitty diamond og.. dunno whats up with that strain from the dispensary.. first time i had it was very depressing high.. this time around it had no high and all visuals.. and after i came down i was angry as fuck.. i will not be buying that shit again.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i bought these months ago. juts now looked at them they seem to be good quality and i think i paid 18.00 for 4. i open them to see if i had 5 or 4.. if i had 5 would grow a start gate og in it.. but ill just grow it in a solo cup. so i think this makes sense.

can a sativa induce couch lock.. that is my goal..
i just want shit that kicks my ass when i need it too.

i was gonna use your method to germination a staargat og.. but i figure ill just toss a seed in a solo cup and let its do its thing from veg to flower.. hopefully get a clone( have to set up a ghetto clf chamber yet )
also have to order a another thing of clonex since what they sent me blew up in the mail..
chris.

The strain you said is far from a landrace sativa. It is a chem dog derived cross. You will be happy if you grow it well. Sorry about your vision. It could be a withdrawal effect. Guess it will clear up with time like everything else.

And the sativa/ Indica thing is not really true. The landrace sativas had a mostly souring head high. But they have been bred with short flowering short height afghani type plants that have very different qualities. I find if I go 10 weeks with most strains. ( this number is an average not a guide) they all have a pretty full effect.

But I have a pack of warlock. A classic Indica. Every seed has given a plant that has a souring "sativa " cerebral floaty high. And my ECSD cross is mostly sativa but will put you right in the couch if you smoke too much.

So just learn to grow brother. Then experiment with strains.

jipp

jipp

so i have two timers my little sis gave me. so which one would you use?
this is what i have to work with. i will buy something better for the thermostat for the fan like recommended..
but just to turn a light on and off. i think either one would work.. but maybe you have had experience with one of these.. since i know we all have to s tart growing from somewhere.. experience and time will get the skills and tools required.

chris,

PS
this seems to be what soil home depot has. i was gonna get black-gold.. and perliet.
but i do not see it. could one of you recommend one of these.. assuming they have it at the store. heh.

http://www.homedepot.com/b/Outdoors-Garden-Center-Landscaping-Soils/N-5yc1vZbx67

but it would be helpful, thank you.

IMG 0370   Copy
jipp

jipp

The strain you said is far from a landrace sativa. It is a chem dog derived cross. You will be happy if you grow it well. Sorry about your vision. It could be a withdrawal effect. Guess it will clear up with time like everything else.

And the sativa/ Indica thing is not really true. The landrace sativas had a mostly souring head high. But they have been bred with short flowering short height afghani type plants that have very different qualities. I find if I go 10 weeks with most strains. ( this number is an average not a guide) they all have a pretty full effect.

But I have a pack of warlock. A classic Indica. Every seed has given a plant that has a souring "sativa " cerebral floaty high. And my ECSD cross is mostly sativa but will put you right in the couch if you smoke too much.

So just learn to grow brother. Then experiment with strains.
cool. yeah, right now i have no herb.. so to be honest id be happy with anything.. and i will do my best, i will try not to let you guys down.

i may bitch and moan during this shit, but i truly do not give up easy even if i may seem that way when i go mental hah.

chris.,

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

so i have two timers my little sis gave me. so which one would you use?
this is what i have to work with. i will buy something better for the thermostat for the fan like recommended..
but just to turn a light on and off. i think either one would work.. but maybe you have had experience with one of these.. since i know we all have to s tart growing from somewhere.. experience and time will get the skills and tools required.

chris,

PS
this seems to be what soil home depot has. i was gonna get black-gold.. and perliet.
but i do not see it. could one of you recommend one of these.. assuming they have it at the store. heh.

http://www.homedepot.com/b/Outdoors-Garden-Center-Landscaping-Soils/N-5yc1vZbx67

but it would be helpful, thank you.

Definitely the digital no question!!
You also have a few nurseries within 20 miles of you. I'd hit those and grab at least some happy frog or ocean forest, and if money permits extra perlite to mix with it for extra drainage. @jipp

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Definitely the digital no question!!
cool.. i have no clue where sis found these. laughs, she is so strait laced. but she is cool with me getting off the pills and herb.. she even seems interested in learning more.
ill have to make her a edible see what she things this holiday season since i should have my own stash by turkey day.

chris.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

oh i missed the part you sending them to me.. wow, thank you.

does the 93 mean something ( other than the year i graduated high school )? or was that the year the seeds were born? heh, sorry for the noob question.

chris.

That 93 is the year the plant, that produced these seeds saw life. I know the source, and these seeds came no later than 94. Old skool, unwatered down genetics. I was holding onto them for a project. I'd rather you run them than they sit for another 23 years. Good karma bro.

jipp

jipp

That 93 is the year the plant, that produced these seeds saw life. I know the source, and these seeds came no later than 94. Old skool, unwatered down genetics. I was holding onto them for a project. I'd rather you run them than they sit for another 23 years. Good karma bro.

wow, thank you man. was not expecting something that special. i will do my best. i will.

unfortunately the nursery near me are for desert plants.
ill have to get what i can from home deopt and since my ride is coming tonight that still the plan. but i will look into the nursery thing further maybe they could order something if anything.

yeah i have 40.00 to get soil and maybe perlite we see. i maybe able to bum a buck from my sis if i need it.

chris.

Irietime

Irietime

so figure i better start a grow thread.. give me something to focus on..

not sure how to do this so im just gonna wing it. heh.

ill be using a 2x4 mars tent.
pro LED 280 COB led panel.
3gallon cloth pots.

seeds are either Stargate OG, or Nor Easter X Chemdog 91.

um, ill be using a 400cfm fan, and appropriate scrubber.. that will come later on when i have some cash.

i guess its is to entertain my self.. so talk about whatever you want, i do not give a shit. rock on my friends.

im gonna flip a coin to decide which seeds to try and germinate today. ill let you know soon which seeds win the coin toss. hope you are all having a great day.
chris.
Lol. Do you have that tent front and center as you walk in the front door. I love it. Subbed. Let's see what that cob can do:). I'm a little late to the party, there's probably mad pics already. Scrolling. Peace

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Awesome. Love that flat rock. Saw a bunch of that in the Kimberley. Epic ancient land
It's where the kids swim in the hot summer days just have to watch out for Snake's we have had our fair share of then after losing our little puppy to snake bite . This goes right up into the mountain where there are deeper swimming holes full of fresh water greyish top eating .

Latest posts

Top Bottom