My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
View attachment 700386 ( i need a elbow and my tent will be setup, assuming the titan thermostat thing is plug in play, err turn the dial. lets hope my tent help follows through. )

transplanted babys, had to cull one no fucking room.
View attachment 700387

View attachment 700385

humid day here.. did not help i watered.

View attachment 700388 trained and watered. they look like shit, they still show signs of si damage. hah.. but growing out of there funk.

View attachment 700390

3 affgani babys.. my help knock #1 over and i had to dig through dirt to save it.. hah.. the tap root is about 2 1/2" long and 3/4" wide. if anyone maybe wondering.. should be ok tho.. did not dry out.. for all it knows a fucking earth quake rocked its world.

View attachment 700389
View attachment 700390
View attachment 700391

if the T5 close enough?

hope you all are having a sweet afternoon.
all goes we;l i flip tonight. crosses fingers.

chris.
T5 looks close enough. Between 3" to 1 foot away is ideal with that 12 bulb in your 2x2 tent for veg

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
sounds good. i need to get a second fan for inside tho.. that T5 does get warmer than the cob and led.. works good for germinating seeds tho.

glad i have desert plants.. hha.
you cant kill them unless you fuck them up major..

chris.

Yes I use the t5 fixtures for germination. The heat they throw off keeps them nice and warm.

Once your fan is installed you can get that space down to °75 easy.
20170514 210904

And since your in veg you can also turn off some bulbs too if necessary.

T5 lighting is great for veg and that 12 bulb fixture being only $110 is a deal.
That's 24,000 lumens @ 290 watts draw at the wall Compared to My 400w mh putting out 29,000 lumens pulling 430 at the wall.

jipp

jipp

Yes I use the t5 fixtures for germination. The heat they throw off keeps them nice and warm.

Once your fan is installed you can get that space down to °75 easy.
View attachment 700478

And since your in veg you can also turn off some bulbs too if necessary.

T5 lighting is great for veg and that 12 bulb fixture being only $110 is a deal.
That's 24,000 lumens @ 290 watts draw at the wall Compared to My 400w mh putting out 29,000 lumens pulling 430 at the wall.

id agree seems perfect for germinating. i was afraid at first it would boil my seeds. however, if you use a thick glass container and fill it up with water.. it chills at 75F degrees.. even tho the damn t5 is pretty hot to the touch.

i have since turn off one row of lights via the switch.. since these plants will be vegging for a while..

i dunno what will happen.. but i hope all goes well i need to get the tent setup tho and turn it to light on at night.. that should help with the heat. i also need a new a/c it seems.. this one is old and needs a recharge. so that is the plan as of now.

i see the surgeon soon. hope he has good news. im sure its gonna be need a mri see ya in a month. hah

hope you are doing well too.

chris.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
id agree seems perfect for germinating. i was afraid at first it would boil my seeds. however, if you use a thick glass container and fill it up with water.. it chills at 75F degrees.. even tho the damn t5 is pretty hot to the touch.

i have since turn off one row of lights via the switch.. since these plants will be vegging for a while..

i dunno what will happen.. but i hope all goes well i need to get the tent setup tho and turn it to light on at night.. that should help with the heat. i also need a new a/c it seems.. this one is old and needs a recharge. so that is the plan as of now.

i see the surgeon soon. hope he has good news. im sure its gonna be need a mri see ya in a month. hah

hope you are doing well too.

chris.

Once you setup your exhaust fan the fixture becomes cool to the touch.
T5 light output and temperature is greatly affected by ambient air temps. The the airflow cools it off considerably.

jipp

jipp

Do you think your help could position a clip on fan in the upper tent outlet drawing air out for temporary exhaust flow?

you mean the tent on the table? or the clone tent.

right now when my help gets here tonight we gonna vent it out the window. and i have the box filter ready to go.

i have a clip on fan blowing on the plants in the clone tent.

i have two clip on fans blowing on the plants in the table tent.

chris.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
you mean the tent on the table? or the clone tent.

right now when my help gets here tonight we gonna vent it out the window. and i have the box filter ready to go.

i have a clip on fan blowing on the plants in the clone tent.

i have two clip on fans blowing on the plants in the table tent.

chris.

Here is a crude drawing of a temporary exhaust setup for your clone tent with a clip on fan.
20170514 210004

jipp

jipp

Looking great in there :)

Your gals look very happy.

its to bad i fucked up there leafs tho. hha. wont ever happen again i hope. i know that si shit has the gi joe kong fu grip. they have a long veg time ahead of them..

im thinking maybe trash the babys and start over. i figure 2 month flower.. they will be tpo big by then. or trash the big plants and flower the babys i dunno..
but if i get the clone tent setup i can flower in there.. so yeah maybe not trash them yet.
just thinking again. hah. its strange how different i am from the pills.. night an day. lots of brain cells to wake up yet.
chris.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
its to bad i fucked up there leafs tho. hha. wont ever happen again i hope. hah.. i know that si shit has the gi joe kong fu grip. but they have a long beg time ahead of them..

but i thinking maybe trash the babys and start over. i figure 2 month sflower yeah.. they be two big by then.

chris.

Everything you have looks good and healthy. Don't trash any. You may lose some unknown keepers.

I'd say save them all for flower and see what happens :)

jipp

jipp

yeah, i need to get the clone chamber ( not clone tent) setup and try to take clones soon.. once my tent and shit is setup i can focus on that.

i have time i hope to try and get some clones.. i have the shit.. eve tho if i do not get one ill be ok.. already told my self i am focusing on seeds for a few grows.. but yeah taking a clone will be a needed skill.

i will say even tho im going for the record for the longest newbie grow.. iv learn as much as some do on there third i bet. now i can not count the first three months. as anything other than me being sick.. im just now getting healthy mentally.. so im counting this as when iv started to learn to grow. hah

chris.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
yeah, i need to get the clone chamber ( not clone tent) setup and try to take clones soon.. once my tent and shit is setup i can focus on that.

i have time i hope to try and get some clones.. i have the shit.. eve tho if i do not get one ill be ok.. already told my self i am focusing on seeds for a few grows.. but yeah taking a clone will be a needed skill.

i will say even tho im going for the record for the longest newbie grow.. iv learn as much as some do on there third i bet. now i can not count the first three months. as anything other than me being sick.. im just now getting healthy mentally.. so im counting this as when iv started to learn to grow. hah

chris.

Even if your flower doesn't go perfect. You will still end up with good smoke.

And you will know it was grown free of pesticides and nasty chemicals.

Best of all you can let her mature fully for maximum flavor and resin content.

I personally think a long flowering period for peak resin content allowing your gal to fully ripen does more than any tricks you can learn.

So even if things aren't perfect.
Harvest at the peak time and you will still be very happy.

jipp

jipp

Even if your flower doesn't go perfect. You will still end up with good smoke.

And you will know it was grown free of pesticides and nasty chemicals.

Best of all you can let her mature fully for maximum flavor and resin content.

I personally think a long flowering period for peak resin content allowing your gal to fully ripen does more than any tricks you can learn.

So even if things aren't perfect.
Harvest at the peak time and you will still be very happy.

yeah, i have no idea what to expect in flowering.
i assume i shoul
You call those small?
Look at those trunks and knuckles :cool:

well the other two are much bigger than my thumb. heh.
the two in the picture are thumb size.
yeah i have no idea what is small or big. i was just making the observation of what i have to look at.

chris.,

Top Bottom