jipp

FLIPPED TODAY. SUNDAY MAY 14th.

dab face! hope you are ok @420 lyfePpP

Dab Face

ghetto box filter.
IMG 2482   Copy

finally setup maybe.
IMG 2480   Copy

hah, im making this annoying as hell so i can find it with out to much trouble. just in case i forget.

chris.

jipp

jipp

Here are the instructions.

The lower dial sets day/night modes & idle fan speed.
yeah my fan is staying on all the time.. i have the titan controller plugged into my power strip outside the tent, and the probe ran into it..
pdf sigh does not zoom up well gets blurry i cant ready them.
i got it figured out i think.. i have it set to 80, and its 77F in teh tent. hah. so it should be fine..
hope all is well.

chris.

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
yeah my fan is staying on all the time.. i have the titan controller plugged into my power strip outside the tent, and the probe ran into it..
i got it figured out i think.. i have it set to 80, and its 77F in teh tent. hah. so it should be fine..
hope all is well.

chris.

Once I get home I'll explain it in words you can magnify. I'm on lunch now.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
hope all is well.

chris.

Hey boss.

1.) Starting with the top knob, turn it all the way to the right for (set idle mode).

2.) There are 3 fan modes on the lower knob. And each mode has a little adjustment space for idle speed from %25 to maximum speed. You will want the middle option. This keeps the fan always running to filter the stank from flowering, but if it reaches set temp or below it will just idle (slow down). You will want to set your idle at the lowest point by the minus sign (or until you hear the fan slow down the fullest).

3.)Once done setting idle turn the top knob to The desired temp point (°75)

If done correctly your fan will speed up if it gets too hot. Or slow down to idle if just right or colder than your set point.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

I gotta say that fan controller is one of my favorite pieces of equipment in the tent.

Make sure you constantly adjust your probe height to match your canopy height for accurate temp measurements for the fan controller to accurately run.

jipp

jipp

Hey boss.

1.) Starting with the top knob, turn it all the way to the right for (set idle mode).

2.) There are 3 fan modes on the lower knob. And each mode has a little adjustment space for idle speed from %25 to maximum speed. You will want the middle option. This keeps the fan always running to filter the stank from flowering, but if it reaches set temp or below it will just idle (slow down). You will want to set your idle at the lowest point by the minus sign (or until you hear the fan slow down the fullest).

3.)Once done setting idle turn the top knob to The desired temp point (°75)

If done correctly your fan will speed up if it gets too hot. Or slow down to idle if just right or colder than your set point.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

I gotta say that fan controller is one of my favorite pieces of equipment in the tent.

Make sure you constantly adjust your probe height to match your canopy height for accurate temp measurements for the fan controller to accurately run.

thank you. ill be sure to adjust the probe.. i assume you take advantage of the light sensor on the controller?

it know i can tell a difference in this room now that the heat is being vented out side instead of staying in the room heating it up..

so maybe wont be to bad.

well i had a doctors appointment with so called surgeon, and he bails on me.. so i we see what happens i wait for a call.

hope you are doing well.
chris.

jipp

jipp

so need to cull one of these plants, will let the other 3 veg for two months while i wait for the plants in the larger tent too flower.

im thinking this one should be the one to get the axe.
IMG 2484   Copy

the other three:
IMG 2485   Copy

IMG 2486   Copy

IMG 2486   Copy

IMG 2487   Copy

@tifosi do i treat this maxsea bloom the same as the maxsea? what i mean is do i just switch from the 2 table spoons to 4 gallons of maxsea to 2 table spoons of maxsea bloom? hope you are having a terrific day.

chris.
chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
thank you bro, i hope you are having a great mothers day with your girl.

im trying i am.. sometimes it seems never ending..
one day at a time.

bowl up for sho!
chris.
Just wait till you start saving genetics! It's a never ending saga haha. Sometimes I wish I could just buy clones to fill my rooms after harvest . Would be a lot easier. But that takes me back to how I live my life and that is if you want it done right ya do it yourself. People like my stuff for the quality of my genetics.
I've had one 10 day vacation in 16 years of growing:D couple weekends here and there but my mind doesn't rest if I'm not in the grow.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
thank you. ill be sure to adjust the probe.. i assume you take advantage of the light sensor on the controller?

it know i can tell a difference in this room now that the heat is being vented out side instead of staying in the room heating it up..

so maybe wont be to bad.

well i had a doctors appointment with so called surgeon, and he bails on me.. so i we see what happens i wait for a call.

hope you are doing well.
chris.

With the middle idle settings the photocell won't matter.

Your goal in flower is to keep the fans constantly sucking to create negative pressure. Keeping the stank focused through the charcoal filter.

jipp

jipp

Just wait till you start saving genetics! It's a never ending saga haha. Sometimes I wish I could just buy clones to fill my rooms after harvest . Would be a lot easier. But that takes me back to how I live my life and that is if you want it done right ya do it yourself. People like my stuff for the quality of my genetics.
I've had one 10 day vacation in 16 years of growing:D couple weekends here and there but my mind doesn't rest if I'm not in the grow.
i hear ya on saving genetics.. i have to start a new grow journal for some that are worthy of saving soon.. got some good hemp seeds from the queen her self from my player who runs with the royal family. heh.

you are right man if you want something done right you learn to do it your self.

i hope you are having a good day.. i wasted my at the doctors.. will try again. laughs.

chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
FLIPPED TODAY. SUNDAY MAY 14th.

dab face! hope you are ok @420 lyfePpP

View attachment 700546

ghetto box filter.
View attachment 700548

finally setup maybe.View attachment 700547

hah, im making this annoying as hell so i can find it with out to much trouble. just in case i forget.

chris.
I'm really happy for ya Jipp. Couple months ago you had nothing. Now your flowering. My best advice for you is to learn from each and every mistake you make. There will be lots. But your determined and that's all you need.
And some days you will want to quit some will be great but don't get hung up on them for to long.

jipp

jipp

I'm really happy for ya Jipp. Couple months ago you had nothing. Now your flowering. My best advice for you is to learn from each and every mistake you make. There will be lots. But your determined and that's all you need.
And some days you will want to quit some will be great but don't get hung up on them for to long.
thank you, yeah thats the best any of us can do..
i will say its been a long road to get to this point.. from a feeble mind to able to sorta think now.. still lots of brain cells to wake up but at least i can think for my self a little now.. so im healing slowly.

yeah i need to practice with clones.. probably will suck at that too. laughs.

chris.

Top Bottom