My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

so need to cull one of these plants, will let the other 3 veg for two months while i wait for the plants in the larger tent too flower.

im thinking this one should be the one to get the axe.
View attachment 700825

the other three:
View attachment 700826
View attachment 700827
View attachment 700827
View attachment 700828

@tifosi do i treat this maxsea bloom the same as the maxsea? what i mean is do i just switch from the 2 table spoons to 4 gallons of maxsea to 2 table spoons of maxsea bloom? hope you are having a terrific day.

chris.
chris.
You should plant your cull in a park.. aha. It would be funny. I'm enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having. This is what I'm going to be looking at for a while. But it's cool.

IMG 20170515 171124
IMG 20170515 172410
jipp

jipp

so lights on should be any minute. they love there new environment!
IMG 2491   Copy

its been a cool day here so ii dunno, plus that's light out temps..
so lights are on and in the morning before lights out ill look at the temp.
( im thinking of culling #6 to make room for the others.. ill learn about males once i have meds )
the cancan fan is now changing speeds so looks like my tent is setup. kick ass. heh.

chris.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
View attachment 700889

( im thinking of culling #6 to make room for the others.. ill learn about males once i have meds )
the cancan fan is now changing speeds so looks like my tent is setup. kick ass. heh.

chris.

Your tent is made up of great equipment.
Now that it's dialed in.
The only thing that could hold it back is user error.

Your training has made big bushy gals with nice rootballs.

Just think 10 weeks or so from now you will be smoking on primo buds :smoking:

The whole site is rooting for you to win!!

jipp

jipp

Glad you got that tent setup. I was about to have to take a long drive. lol Looking good!
welcome anytime..

i yanked #6 out of the tent.. and instead of culling the one baby.. tossed it in its place.. once i know its sex i can toss it back into the clone tent. rinse and repeat with the others. while still popping a few more seeds.

so by the time im ready to flip again.. i should know which ones to keep. well thats my thinking as of now.

chris.

jipp

jipp

i have a question about flowering, and feeding. i know they use more N in flower etc. so do i use maxsea the same way.. meaning i do not adjust the food im feeding them now in strength.. i just switch to maxsea bloom.. this sounds logical.. then go from there.

now once i take the baby out once it shows sex do i go back to regular food and stop with bloom food ( im thinking yes, but i think it would be good to taper if off)?

thank you.
chris.

Farmer P

Farmer P

"welcome anytime.."

Same to you if you ever happen to be out this way. We'll fire up some good home grown! :smoking:
I've never used maxsea, but your plan sounds good. I think it might be better to take a clone and flower it to determine sex than re-veg. Re-veg seems to take a long time. But it's probably better to try both ways and see firsthand. :bookworm:

Farmer P

Farmer P

"welcome anytime.."

Same to you if you ever happen to be out this way. We'll fire up some good home grown! :smoking:
I've never used maxsea, but your plan sounds good. I think it might be better to take a clone and flower it to determine sex than re-veg. Re-veg seems to take a long time. But it's probably better to try both ways and see firsthand. :bookworm:
Edit: I guess both ways take some time, but if you clone, your original plant gets to keep growing normally with normal leaves instead of those ugly one blade leaves. I think the original plant would end up looking better and be bigger with the clone route. But the tradeoff is that if it does turn out to be male you would know 2 to 3 weeks faster with the re-veg method and would be able to free up some space for something else. Plus there's the possibility that the clone doesn't take and you're screwed. (take 2) I think too much lol. With such limited space maybe the re-veg method is better.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

im back from the surgeon. the bad news the knee is showing sighs of stress where its cemented to the bone.

however, he gave me a special brace and he is hoping like hell that will force the knee cap to track normal and it will tighten up on its own.. as he said if he has to go in it will be a challenge because my femur look like a baseball bat. so i would have to get a special bar made to have my knee replaced. so lets hope it heals.. i see him in 3 weeks. then i guess we go from there.

im just gonna be blunt about the medical system. the pills make people stupid including my self.. it was sad watching what happens with a sober mind. one person did not even know what demographic meant when the nurse asked her to fill out some paper work.. shrugs..

the doctor talked to me like a idiot at first until i started asking questions.. then he started to talk to me like a human and not a sheep. shrugs ( he did not even try to throw pain pills at me)..

my view while i waited.
IMG 2506   Copy
IMG 2507   Copy
IMG 2509   Copy
IMG 2505   Copy

well i have not had the heart to toss the male yet, im letting it soak up light out side the clone tent. hah.

i will start a new grow log for the hemp seeds soon. will pop 3 of them today. not even gonna worry about clones unless i get a really good chick.. so you guys will have to help me out on that.. i have mixed ideas of what a good plant is right now.
one one hand #3 would not break its back for light, had good structure.. but then #1 would break its back for light and is growing the fastest. and in a screen of green.. i guess it does not matter if the plant can support it self. however, i guess one could take #1 for its positive attributes and have him pimp out #3. if you got a mix of both parents it be one kick ass plant! heh.. ok this is idiot breeding im sure.. but its thinking so what the fuck.

hope everyone is doing well.

chris.

IMG 2500   Copy
Srenots

Srenots

View attachment 700889

chris.
nice work bro....rock em

tifosi

tifosi

I use the maxsea veg for the first two weeks of flower and then half and half with the bloom for a feeding before i switch to the bloom.If not they tend to yellow up a bit early for my taste.Looks good in there keep the same amount going.Critical @ 5 weeks starting to frost up nicely for me

20170516 153527
jipp

jipp

I use the maxsea veg for the first two weeks of flower and then half and half with the bloom for a feeding before i switch to the bloom.If not they tend to yellow up a bit early for my taste.Looks good in there keep the same amount going.Critical @ 5 weeks starting to frost up nicely for me
thank you for that info.. i would of fucked up yet again. laughs.
so on the 28th ill switch to half and half.
i hope you are having a great day my friend.

chris.

Srenots

Srenots

thank you for that info.. i would of fucked up yet again. laughs.
so on the 28th ill switch to half and half.
i hope you are having a great day my friend.

chris.
it does help to use veg nutes at first couple weeks of bloom...u dont have to....but as he said u will notice more yellow before harvest .....u got this....eazy peazy bro....hell , it was just good to see jipp flipped.....lol

jipp

jipp

check out this fat leaf Afghani, hah.. its leaf is as big as a 3 month veg critical kush leaf.

Afghani from spliff seeds few days old:
IMG 2511   Copy

IMG 2515   Copy

the other two Afghani. #1 got knocked over and i had to replant it after digging for it in the dirt (my help is very brutal to my plants i keep yelling careful damn it, hah. ).. should be ok.. but sure slowed it down i think. the 93 Afghani.... umm rides the special bus these days since growing tap root up.

IMG 2517   Copy

then i started a grow log for these today:
IMG 2494   Copy

germinating 3 wifi lemon aliens.
IMG 2510   Copy

bolw up,
chris.

jipp

jipp

IMG 2524   Copy

my watering catch pan is almost ready.. just need to paint it white, cock it, add the needed pipe fitting so i can drain it out the window.
quick release, some yellow foam around the hole i have to put in the tent to run a hose out.. my tent is almost setup to where i can put the net in.. and just water inside via hose from faucet or whatever.
not been able to find the clamp on type adapter as none of my facets have threads.. silly manufacture home.

well i feed the male #6, and water #7 ( the only two that are on a odd schedule ), figure it can live out side the clone tent till i break my leg over it.. im to soft.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 701220

my watering catch pan is almost ready.. just need to paint it white, cock it, add the needed pipe fitting so i can drain it out the window.
quick release, some yellow foam around the hole i have to put in the tent to run a hose out.. my tent is almost setup to where i can put the net in.. and just water inside via hose from faucet or whatever.
not been able to find the clamp on type adapter as none of my facets have threads.. silly manufacture home.

well i feed the male #6, and water #7 ( the only two that are on a odd schedule ), figure it can live out side the clone tent till i break my leg over it.. im to soft.

chris.

http://growershouse.com/claber-koal...tor?keyword=&gclid=CKqn6t2N9tMCFUGTaQodWusF1Q

Top Bottom