My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

I vent up into the attic without a filter and never smell any thing if the fan is on,It's up above peoples noses. I cut a hole in both off my closets and box it out with 2 by 6s. the wood sets on foam and the fan is spring mounted on springs to keep the vibration down.try running yours without a filter first you may not need one. Humidity and smell go hand in hand some growers use a dehumidifier in their rooms we need a humidifier that struggles to keep the humidity at 30% in our grow areas. My cousin has a basement grow in Pittsburgh Pa.and his setup and needs are not the same as ours.
i dunno if ill be able to vent out side yet.. im gonna get teh scrubber just to be safe.
the can fan and scrubber, ducting is a gift from my mom.

chris.

jipp

jipp

i have 5 plants now.. but we see what the 3 others do.. im thinking runts.. but im also thinking maybe that is not fair because im pretty sure they did more of there developing in the soil.. so we give them time to see what happens. i think im gonna pop 4 more seeds.. just to be sure i get something, good idea or bad?

just need one female at least.

#1 has drank 3grams of water today.. probably more like 2grams and one lost do to heat. anyhow, her leafs are bending down, does that mean anything?

will check weight before bed.. if its around 100 ill let her ride till morning since she probably will only lose 1 gram of water tonight..

shrugs. anyone know what the root system would look like on a 9 day old plant? im guessing maybe 3" long with some hairs shooting for the bottom of the solo cup.

chris.

IMG 0611   Copy
IMG 0614   Copy
IMG 0615   Copy
IMG 0616   Copy
IMG 0619   Copy
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I vent up into the attic without a filter and never smell any thing if the fan is on,It's up above peoples noses. I cut a hole in both off my closets and box it out with 2 by 6s. the wood sets on foam and the fan is spring mounted on springs to keep the vibration down.try running yours without a filter first you may not need one. Humidity and smell go hand in hand some growers use a dehumidifier in their rooms we need a humidifier that struggles to keep the humidity at 30% in our grow areas. My cousin has a basement grow in Pittsburgh Pa.and his setup and needs are not the same as ours.

Please be careful with this advice. I vent my rooms through a chimney including the drying closet. I use 2 carbon filters to a "Y" then up the chimney.

When I had no filter and the wind was right it reeked bad all around my property and to the neighbors houses. Other days. No smell at all.

jipp

jipp

yeah as a noob im gonna use the scrubber for now still may vent exhaust out if i can. we see what happens.. this is deaf a learning experience for me. . i want stinky herb.. heh.

so teh scrubber and some 40.00 light proof ducting.. are ordered. need to get to home depot to buy a filter for a box filter.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yeah as a noob im gonna use the scrubber for now still may vent exhaust out if i can. we see what happens.. this is deaf a learning experience for me. . i want stinky herb.. heh.

so teh scrubber and some 40.00 light proof ducting.. are ordered. need to get to home depot to buy a filter for a box filter.

chris.

Now if you vent out any light won't get in through the duct. I have accidentally done this.

jipp

jipp

Now if you vent out any light won't get in through the duct. I have accidentally done this.
im just glad you told me or i would of got the wrong stuff. i had no clue it would leak.. heh.. experience, woohoo.

made sue to get white too like you recommended.

one good thing about being disabled i guess. i can give the plants all the attention they need. which means i could fuck things up too. lol.. but im trying to just let them do there thing.. i so want to remove teh shell hull tho. LOL. just a helping hand you know.. but i wont!

chris.

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

He might be posting soon so I can't wait to see how these seeds do in comparison, and btw i will be setting up an outdoor grow as well so I hope that goes well will post pictures when we are setting up

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

IMG 9520 1
IMG 9518 1
IMG 9517 1
IMG 9516 1

I finally got some good pictures on my sprouts, the tallest one has its second set of leaves coming through, can't wait to get one of them into my hydro system

Reret10

Reret10

Hah yeah just made an account. I'm growing my seedlings in my shed by a window at the moment so give them some protection from the elements but I think the cold (lows in the low 60s) is slowing their growth slightly. Fortunately, this isn't a big problem for me as it's still early in the season and I'm not really trying to rush it too much. But here's a pic of one of the plants from a few days ago. I'll post an updated pic soon!

IMG 2285
jipp

jipp

welcome.. it will be good to see another out door grow.
do not be shy, lots of good people on this forum to help, or just bullshit with..

rock on,
chris.

Reret10

Reret10

Hah yeah I'm actually growing this little guy in a pretty weird way as to keep it entirely safe and secure. I've got a nice spot all mapped up.

tifosi

tifosi

I just looked over the laws for growing in arizona, it's quite a bit more restrictive than California.Do what makes you feel safe and i hope you are 25 miles from a dispensary. It seems like the state is trying to run a monopoly,hopefully over time they will loosen the restrictions.

jipp

jipp

I just looked over the laws for growing in arizona, it's quite a bit more restrictive than California.Do what makes you feel safe and i hope you are 25 miles from a dispensary. It seems like the state is trying to run a monopoly,hopefully over time they will loosen the restrictions.

yeah the system here is fucked. that whole 25 mile ruled fucked it.. cant buy seeds, clones etc from a disp.. shrugs.

hell, when the MMJ started here the judge said no one holding a MMJ could work in a disp. because they could get contacts to have a business on the side.. that rule wa so stupid but shows you how the system fucked the MMJ here.
chris.

jipp

jipp

they did pass a law saying they could not bust a MMJ card holder if there house smelled like herb.. but seems like red tape to me..

unfortunately i keep up with this shit, and just wanted to be legal this time around. to many refer madness sheep still living here..

tifosi

tifosi

some outdoor from Arizona just arrived in my area $500 an Lb.It had a C+ bag appeal no smell at all and a harsh taste i got a slight buzz smoking it.The quality was lower than the $15 1/8s the dispensaries sell here,i hope they stock something better than for you.

jipp

jipp

some outdoor from Arizona just arrived in my area $500 an Lb.It had a C+ bag appeal no smell at all and a harsh taste i got a slight buzz smoking it.The quality was lower than the $15 1/8s the dispensaries sell here,i hope they stock something better than for you.

iv had bunk herb on more than one occasion. so yeah iv had that same shit.. i had some so called caramel ice that was bunk, whole 1/8 no high.. which pisses me off because iv had Carmel ice that rocked but it was different weed.
because the good stuff smelled like jet fuel with hard rock buds, the shit i got the second time was no smell larf.

yeah dude i get bad weed often here.. and at 95.00 1/4, 50 1/8, 15.00 for a g. and 300 for a oz.. you have to be nuts to buy a large amount from a AZ disp here.

it be to much of a gamble.. so in short yeah dude i get that same shit often. it sucks. its all about the cash here, not the patient.. hell iv heard on 2 occasions now where a doctor wont operate on a patient because he has aMMJ card..

i dunno man, if i knew what i know now.. i would of never got off the opiates.. now that is fucked up to say.

oh well fuck it, ill have my own fire one of these days.. assuming i do not fuck up to bad.. at least in veg i cant do to much harm.. or at least have a chance of correcting it.

so i salute every AZ grower who gives a shit, and puts out the best product they can for the price, i understand everyone has to eat.

and to the others who do not care, fuck you!

chris.

chris.

jipp

jipp

is it normal for a older plants leafs to droop after a watering? i did not over water.

if it is not normal, then only thing i can think of is i forgot to turn the light on full blast i turn it down so i can work with the plants.

im sure it will wake up by morning but i was surprised by the response.. and she was pretty close to being bone dry when i watered.

heh.. interesting watching the plants behavior, its like saying dude im depressed you ass hole..

anyhow, ill see what happens in the morning hopefully she will reach for the sky again.

chris.

IMG 0624
Top Bottom