My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

well it did not go so well. laughs.. ill put a pinch of flower in as i went to a glass jar with a lid.. also tonight i have to spray the place down even tho i was careful and removed my close and shit hha.

but i ended up banging one top.. as when i went to milk it.. i was a bit to umm brutal and i did not feel like trying to tape it up.

so this is what i got and i have the lid cracked in a dark spot. far from my plants. hah.

no air movement.. but yeah there is pollen in here i swear even if it looks like plant matter.

its both..

IMG 5682
IMG 5683
IMG 5686
jipp

jipp

i added a pinch of flower.. hopeful there is enough pollen in there for 6 plants. well you know 6 plants with one branch knocked up. but i will try to be more careful and milk the other top. but this at least means i have pollen to chuck and more important save the genetics.. i thought about keep #3 around but fuck it.. i have the male.. and there is always better smoke out there and i have not so much room.. wish i could take care all of them.. every pot plant needs no deserve a good home! bowl up, im getting ripped to celebrate me being a dad soon laughs.

funny story when i told my sister i was a dad she fucking freaked then i showed her a little pot plant, true story hah.

she thought it was a bit wired we we were talking about plants as female and knocking them up etc.. but whateva laughs.
IMG 5695

ok yeah my tolerance is back. laughs. i want more mornings like that when one bowl fucks you up. bowl up!

tifosi

tifosi

scrape the plant material away with a credit card and your good to go,there is a 100 seeds or more worth of pollen there.Dry it out with or without flower,it's hot and dry where we are at 4 days is plenty.Bowl Up smoking some friction from Dr 81 & liking it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i added a pinch of flower.. hopeful there is enough pollen in there for 6 plants. well you know 6 plants with one branch knocked up. but i will try to be more careful and milk the other top. but this at least means i have pollen to chuck and more important save the genetics.. i thought about keep #3 around but fuck it.. i have the male.. and there is always better smoke out there and i have not so much room.. wish i could take care all of them.. every pot plant needs no deserve a good home! bowl up, im getting ripped to celebrate me being a dad soon laughs.

funny story when i told my sister i was a dad she fucking freaked then i showed her a little pot plant, true story hah.

she thought it was a bit wired we we were talking about plants as female and knocking them up etc.. but whateva laughs.
View attachment 727350

ok yeah my tolerance is back. laughs. i want more mornings like that when one bowl fucks you up. bowl up!
that bowl will work fine,,you can just take that top and beat it against the side of the bowl and the pollen will come out,,the foilage makes it a lot harder to work with ,just use the dust and like you said a pinch of flower,,easiest way in my opinion is to take a paper sack,put your hand and or arm in it,,depends on how big bag is,,tape the bag around your wrist and start beating the shit out of it,,take tape off and slow,y pull arm out and close sack,,let it settle down while you wash your arm,,then go back and get the dust and put in flour,,easy and doesnt send the stuff flying all over the place,,best method is put male in tent with female and shake his balls off,,but you want to do a single stem so that wont work

jipp

jipp

yeah i think he is a preemie and has more to go before i can milk him but now i have some pollen.. what the hell. he can do whatever he wants on his own time now. heh, and i think i just keep it on the parchment next time. yeah i just used a pinch figure i did not want 100 percent more flower than pollen laughs.. so just a dash. but hey i did it..

so ill just use a cue tip into the jar and put it on the flower at week 3.

its a trip to think im gonna make seeds that could be really good smoke. granted will need to be worked.. but still.. the possibility is there.. laughs.. i like that.

ok this is assuming i get 3 females, laughs.. ill be fucked if i get all males. :( not sure what i would do then. laughs.

got to aliens males so it could happen.. the odds tho damn.

jipp

jipp

so my critical kush male who has manage to hang around.. once i get a clone of him i will put it out in the garage to flower and get some critical kush pollen.

i like having the fool around.. we been through withdrawals together laughs.

so like its a real thing when nature controls roots by air so iv read.. and probably light ( my guess ).

they even have so called air pots based on the same idea.. but the problem i have is why is it that some roots do not get killed. you know the ones that you break your toe on when you walking through woods bare foot ( why the fuck are you walking bare footed in the woods son! ). for example my male.. he is starting to get some veins. but he is healthy. and his trunk seems to keep growing.. which seems weird since he is not doing a damn thing.. lazy asshole.

IMG 5697

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

so if you get a cheap rosin press.. make sure you check the amperage.. the one i originally wanted to get was 30amp. i only have 15amp here, besides furnace, stove, freezer.

so i went with the model @Broken posted.. saved money tho.. so ill learn whats up for 300.00 with the rosin press. and then probably make my own lol. i do have a large press from harbor freight out in the garage i used to bend metal for a motorcycle frame i built years ago.

bowls up.. yay for oil. even tho to me oil is all that shit.. wax, crumble, shatter, yadda yada.. to fucking complicated. so yeah oil! just like outside growing and green house are the same thing to my dumb ass.

i bring this up because guess.. what something from the slow boat showed up, err i mean slow air plane! hah.

bowls up homies, im getting closer to my independence. :D
figure learn to grow good dope , and take care of my medical needs is a pretty damn good start to that.. now i think i should just buy a wheel chair and say fuck this walking shit because its a total drag.
whats a gram of rosin go for in your neck of the woods if you don't mind me asking? How long do you guys press for and at what temp? If you don't mind that it....I am having a hard time finding Ligit Logs on pressing...ill post up pics of our product soon, Thanx
NAZ

jipp

jipp

whats a gram of rosin go for in your neck of the woods if you don't mind me asking? How long do you guys press for and at what temp? If you don't mind that it....I am having a hard time finding Ligit Logs on pressing...ill post up pics of our product soon, Thanx
NAZ
wish i had a answer for you.. this is all new to me.. not sure about rosin price. sorry i was not more helpful.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so my critical kush male who has manage to hang around.. once i get a clone of him i will put it out in the garage to flower and get some critical kush pollen.

i like having the fool around.. we been through withdrawals together laughs.

so like its a real thing when nature controls roots by air so iv read.. and probably light ( my guess ).

they even have so called air pots based on the same idea.. but the problem i have is why is it that some roots do not get killed. you know the ones that you break your toe on when you walking through woods bare foot ( why the fuck are you walking bare footed in the woods son! ). for example my male.. he is starting to get some veins. but he is healthy. and his trunk seems to keep growing.. which seems weird since he is not doing a damn thing.. lazy asshole.

View attachment 727356
here is a theory take the hulk,,how them veins in his neck pop out when he get mad,,same with us the veins pop out when we get excited,,might be the same senierio,,hahahah i mean think of it,got them girls a swanging them hips and you got um caged up,,hulk time be waking up and that bastard be smoking a cigerette listening to some jam,hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

NAZ
gt21 is the man to talk too,,he got a thread on it,not sure the name,,i dont think he would mind a pm asking him though

jipp

jipp

scrape the plant material away with a credit card and your good to go,there is a 100 seeds or more worth of pollen there.Dry it out with or without flower,it's hot and dry where we are at 4 days is plenty.Bowl Up smoking some friction from Dr 81 & liking it
IMG 5706
IMG 5707

best i could do i could not find the flower sifter.
yeah lets get medicated my knee feels like its gonna blow up.. time to relax. laughs. :D
if that is not good enough ill look for it this evening. i know we have one.

jipp

jipp

IMG 5709

new kids looking good. need to get a white board to start keep track of some data. heh. i figure couple of these will get up potted to 1g pots when they come to there dry cycle.

IMG 5710

getting there horns up to some maiden for me! solo was looking a little hungry we see if it darkens up. or if i need to give it more food.. solo cups why do i bother laughs.
IMG 5711

this looks like its gonna be sativa leaning phenos.. look at them leafs.. the cgls are more indica at this point anyhow. but the leafs can change as they get older.

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

so,
iv been thinking ( put your tin foil hats on ). iv been pretty fucking open about my self on this forum while going through withdrawals. and with the war on drugs and opiates atm. see i would not be surprised if there is some fucking journalist who has been documenting my shit hah.

iv been being my self .. but the issue is the whole faux legal.. which is complete bullshit its a fucking plant.. and its way better than any fucking pill iv taken for pain. and the problem with pain pills they stop working then you have to live off the fucking things just to feel normal ( i would of been dead in a year easy the way i was going.. would of got pills tossed down me and i would of taken them because well i was addicted at the time to them.. which is odd. i was more addicted on pills than i am off the pills so far. ).. and when it took me months to get through my withdrawals. when i told the pain doctor that i would talk to anyone who would want to get off pills.. i told her its not easy took me x months.. her first words, well you should of called i would of gave you something. it should not of took any longer than 3 weeks.. wtf, where do these people get there data.
anyhow, i bring this up. if i would of been thinking about the whole fucked up system.. i would of just kept my mouth shut. oh well, should of could of.

so bowl up all my groupies removes tin foil hat.
grrr, in one of them moods i guess.. rant over. just a thought i had tonight. laughs
life such a bore.

IMG 5717
IMG 5721
IMG 5723
IMG 5724
IMG 5725
IMG 5728

also it does not help i put my thread in the main grow part instead of the grow logs..
that has not help my case any im sure.. more traffic than i probably would of got other wise...

jipp

jipp

you all should have a fantastic night/morning.

im going to bed.. who knows maybe the nightmares wont be to bad tonight.
i could use a good nights sleep. lack of sleep is effecting me. you can take a dab and knock your self out.. problem is it does not last the whole night.. maybe edibles will help. also i was gonna make some hash from the trim.. and well lets just say it was evaporated by the time i got to it.. i guess you do not keep dry ice longer than a day.. or in a freezer you do not open a few times a day.. i was surprised tho figured it be fine.. you know freezer and shit. laughs.

ok.. heating this banger up.. gonna knock my self out.
enjoy life the best you can, its short and who knows what tomorrow may bring. i could use a long nap, but im not that lucky. peace!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

View attachment 727227 so i know at least one 3500 bulb is broken.. can i get away with the 6500 t8 for veg until i can replace the 3500 as it will be easier to return if i do not open id imagine. heh.

@SimplyCmplex look what broke ground.. gelato 33 x blue cookies. and the SBD are growing fast and have huge skinny leafs compared to what im use to seeing im thinking sativa yeah? heh.
bowl up!
seed put in the dirt on 7-31
View attachment 727225
broke ground today 8-6 View attachment 727226

seems since i started keeping track, the CGL, plemon, SBD, and even blue cookies are right around 7 days from seed put in the dirt to the time they bust ground.

get your sunday morning chores on with some mellow jamms.

wow this oil is kicking my ass today.not even trying. whats up with that. laughs.
bowl up friends, hope you all have a fantastic sunday.

So dope things are taking off...youve come a long way! Respect

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so,
iv been thinking ( put your tin foil hats on ). iv been pretty fucking open about my self on this forum while going through withdrawals. and with the war on drugs and opiates atm. see i would not be surprised if there is some fucking journalist who has been documenting my shit hah.

iv been being my self .. but the issue is the whole faux legal.. which is complete bullshit its a fucking plant.. and its way better than any fucking pill iv taken for pain. and the problem with pain pills they stop working then you have to live off the fucking things just to feel normal ( i would of been dead in a year easy the way i was going.. would of got pills tossed down me and i would of taken them because well i was addicted at the time to them.. which is odd. i was more addicted on pills than i am off the pills so far. ).. and when it took me months to get through my withdrawals. when i told the pain doctor that i would talk to anyone who would want to get off pills.. i told her its not easy took me x months.. her first words, well you should of called i would of gave you something. it should not of took any longer than 3 weeks.. wtf, where do these people get there data.
anyhow, i bring this up. if i would of been thinking about the whole fucked up system.. i would of just kept my mouth shut. oh well, should of could of.

so bowl up all my groupies removes tin foil hat.
grrr, in one of them moods i guess.. rant over. just a thought i had tonight. laughs
life such a bore.

View attachment 727432 View attachment 727435 View attachment 727436 View attachment 727437 View attachment 727438 View attachment 727439
also it does not help i put my thread in the main grow part instead of the grow logs..
that has not help my case any im sure.. more traffic than i probably would of got other wise...
the makers art work,make you think deep bro,,i gets better

jipp

jipp

t8 bulbs are a joke.. philips get your shit made in the usa.. i knew one was broke i could hear it plan on taking it back. then i use the 6500 and one of them are dead too. so i open up the 3500 put it in and the other light bulb dies.. so i have one working 3500. laughs

pretty fucking expensive light bulb in the end.. im just gonna get a t5 next month..

IMG 5741

i have 5 plants to up pot to 1g pots today. also does the distance look ok for a t8?

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

t8 bulbs are a joke.. philips get your shit made in the usa.. i knew one was broke i could hear it plan on taking it back. then i use the 6500 and one of them are dead too. so i open up the 3500 put it in and the other light bulb dies.. so i have one working 3500. laughs

pretty fucking expensive light bulb in the end.. im just gonna get a t5 next month..

View attachment 727511
i have 5 plants to up pot to 1g pots today. also does the distance look ok for a t8?
if you can place the backside of your hand on the canopy and feel heat move it up,,if not move down to you feel the warmth of bulb and just raise about 3in,,them t 8 you can almost put right on top of the plant,,keeping it close without burning it will give you great tight node spacing and keep them from stretching and the plant will fill out better,,im one to talk i got a plant back here that has a 8in space bettwen leaves,,damn women said let um go,there going outside anyway,,ha now im stuck with sticks,and there aint no problem getting light to any bud that grows,lmao

Top Bottom