My cheap halfassed low expectation 2024 grow.

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

A long time ago someone got me this fridge magnet. Back then I was offended. But now I own it with pride.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I mentioned fleetwood mac and napalm death back there. But those were just relatable examples of "it could be feminine or it could be masculine" Mostly it's just G shit or electronic over here. And some occasional drumming excellence.
Notice the left foot perfectly steady on the high hat throughout the whole thing. Dude is a cyborg.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

A little sharing time. I quit my antipsychotic awhile ago. Because I'm actually pretty sane all things considered. And they are mostly a horrible thing that needs to go away. But of course there is anxiety involved with quitting. And insomnia (I was having paradoxical insomnia from the meds anyway so I'm kinda used to it). And now I want to quit my once a night benzo for sleep (it never really worked against the unbreakable insomnia anyway. It just became another thing I'm hooked on for no reason...). But there will be added anxiety from quitting that as well. Plus I quit smoking weed a month or 2 ago because the dispo weed sucks in my area. I may have just recently found a good plug but I'm trying to save money for now. Plus doing the guerrilla thing. Well I guess we could call it semi-guerilla... All of these things and more. Amounts to a fair bit of anxiety. Tonight is the night I try to quit my nightly benzo. Summer is here. I wanna stay up till 5am listening to music and researching whatever strikes my fancy like a man is supposed to. Also be able to go outside at 3am to check on my plants like a man is supposed to. Not (it's time for your pill. It's time for your pill. It's time for your pill). I am fed up with that life.

What people need is affordable dank real weed... Rather than belligerent shitty alcohol.
Responsible use of benzos just once in awhile to manage anxiety. Instead of much dirtier antipsychotics that they hand out like it's candy. They play gatekeeper with the benzos which are actually safer when used responsibly.
And adderall to confidently work ourselves out of poverty/depression. They play gatekeeper with it for exactly that reason. You have to be an already successful person to get adderall...
Also I've heard nice things about a ketamine session rather than everyday SSRI's.

A pretty smart person said to me recently something along the lines of "Our country's great war right now is what we are putting in our bodies" regarding both food and substances. So much stuff out there that just shortens your life and isn't good for much else.

Ok enough ranting. I swear I'm not too crazy. Wish me luck. Tonight I try to quit my benzo and have a fun summer night staying up. I can't sleep anyway so I'm gonna try the strategy of waiting until I'm really really tired to even try to sleep. The plan for now is only resort to a pill if I'm really freaking out.

Then I just have lithium to quit. But at least that one doesn't usually affect sleep one way or the other. So I can take it "approximately" every 24 hours for now while I'm trying to get back to natural life step by step. Because I'm a MAN!

Stokes

Stokes

A little sharing time. I quit my antipsychotic awhile ago. Because I'm actually pretty sane all things considered. And they are mostly a horrible thing that needs to go away. But of course there is anxiety involved with quitting. And insomnia (I was having paradoxical insomnia from the meds anyway so I'm kinda used to it). And now I want to quit my once a night benzo for sleep (it never really worked against the unbreakable insomnia anyway. It just became another thing I'm hooked on for no reason...). But there will be added anxiety from quitting that as well. Plus I quit smoking weed a month or 2 ago because the dispo weed sucks in my area. I may have just recently found a good plug but I'm trying to save money for now. Plus doing the guerrilla thing. Well I guess we could call it semi-guerilla... All of these things and more. Amounts to a fair bit of anxiety. Tonight is the night I try to quit my nightly benzo. Summer is here. I wanna stay up till 5am listening to music and researching whatever strikes my fancy like a man is supposed to. Also be able to go outside at 3am to check on my plants like a man is supposed to. Not (it's time for your pill. It's time for your pill. It's time for your pill). I am fed up with that life.

What people need is affordable dank real weed... Rather than belligerent shitty alcohol.
Responsible use of benzos just once in awhile to manage anxiety. Instead of much dirtier antipsychotics that they hand out like it's candy. They play gatekeeper with the benzos which are actually safer when used responsibly.
And adderall to confidently work ourselves out of poverty/depression. They play gatekeeper with it for exactly that reason. You have to be an already successful person to get adderall...
Also I've heard nice things about a ketamine session rather than everyday SSRI's.

A pretty smart person said to me recently something along the lines of "Our country's great war right now is what we are putting in our bodies" regarding both food and substances. So much stuff out there that just shortens your life and isn't good for much else.

Ok enough ranting. I swear I'm not too crazy. Wish me luck. Tonight I try to quit my benzo and have a fun summer night staying up. I can't sleep anyway so I'm gonna try the strategy of waiting until I'm really really tired to even try to sleep. The plan for now is only resort to a pill if I'm really freaking out.

Then I just have lithium to quit. But at least that one doesn't usually affect sleep one way or the other. So I can take it "approximately" every 24 hours for now while I'm trying to get back to natural life step by step. Because I'm a MAN!
I looked into katamine sessions until i saw the price. Much cheaper to work with Geno on the corner

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter

you have a plan! Stick to it : ) sorry you’re having to figure it out on your own but at the same time you know you! I have read that when you’re in bed and cant sleep, to just get up and leave your room/bed and take care of what’s on your mind, I have done this and it works, ill fiddle for 20 or so and then get back in bed tired. If I dont fall asleep ill get back up and go do something : ) its a sort of training if you will : ) I find rolling around in bed getting pissed I cant sleep just keeps my up more (imagine that!😂).

Stay strong man, you can do it!

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Happy enough in the morning mist. Space madness is nice and squat and slow growing. Which I like, being that I'm a non trellis user for now. But then again the roots were notably thinner and less developed on transplant. We'll just have to see.

Yesterday was a little anxiety riddled after not taking the pill but not too bad. And then I totally forgot I was quitting and took it again last night out of routine. It might be a good idea to stagger a few days before totally quitting anyway.

20240519 0655321
F

fishmon

Ya I'm not against fems for any real reason. But if the particular strain I have my heart set on only comes in regs from a reputable breeder. Then that's what I'll go with.

Granted I know absolutely nothing about inkognyto genetics. All I know is they use a lot of my favorite strains in their crosses which tells me they have my kind of taste. (northern lights 5 , super silver haze, Mass super skunk, chemdog 91, Death star). There is absolutely ZERO youtube content from them or anybody running their stuff at all. Which kinda makes me like them even more.
Yep I'm with you on that. Had to roll with some reg strawberry cough recently. So far 3 out of 4 have been fem. I've taken clones from 2 of them and now I get to learn how to reverse and selfie.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Still here... Some of the skywalker x NL5's were getting a little too stretchy so I cut them at the 2nd or 3rd node. Put those unruly bitches back in their place... And I think the one has tmv so it's getting cancelled. Might have something to do with why he took them off the menu.

20240522 1032001
20240522 1032091
Top Bottom