My cheap halfassed low expectation 2024 grow.

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Well, I had been at a fuel depot outside zvxbcjgucblaaegjh 9 kicking it with a few wookies, and bro, they chortled something about the zero gravity droid pots Lucas farms has been using have been harvesting themselves early, between that and the constant infestation
Of those wanna be Rasta jar jar morons always on the rip, well, the force ain’t too strong these days with the super redundant canon This is what happens when you bring George out of cryo
To give those floppy eared bud snagging metachlorian theiving fuck tards a purpose.

It’s been almost 30 years and meeeeza still not over that crap 🤣

The last 3 times I rolled that, man, it left a lot to be desired in the flavor dept. I rolled almost 14 days in the hoist that last time I grew bc man, anything to slowly peel them terps out.
Smells great. Taste like uncooked outmeal.
Wookies don’t live on Endor.
FYI.
Whoa! no shit Cap. I grew 2 Skywalker Haze (Dutch Passion) this past Fall and won't smoke it. I thought it was just me!
Smells great in the jar but the taste was really bad, I rolled a fatty to try it after a 30 day cure and after 4 or 5 hits it went in the ashtray never to be hit again. I tried it again a week or 2 ago and it was no better. I pressed all 4OZs into concentrate.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I THINK 😄 3 weeks. I have no idea. I sort of found some growing stuff and just started doing it. This behavior have been a double edged sword throughout my life. But makes for good smoking stories.

I could try to dig around a little bit and see which seeds are popping. But I'm not gonna do that. Because I'm a MAN.
They still look the same for now. Just cups of dirt.
A mind is pretty tasty with Frank’s hot sawze. Though, uncle is against using that stuff.
He prefers his minds to be laden in heroin and whiskey.
Dude has more lives than 1000 cats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom