My cheap halfassed low expectation 2024 grow.

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I actually gently pulled on the runt stalk and it seemed to have it's own complete tail that just pulled out very easily. I think it was 2 whole plants in one seed. Not siamese but just regular twins.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I actually gently pulled on the runt stalk and it seemed to have it's own complete tail that just pulled out very easily. I think it was 2 whole plants in one seed. Not siamese but just regular twins.
What are the odds of that? Have you ever had that happen before?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Mallard 🦆 ?????
I wanted to “wow” “heart eyes” and “laugh” all at the same time but it wont let me! So here it is from the whores mouth 😍❤️😂😲

Thats a sick piece! Love that purple and green! : ) what is the “swimmer looking thing” on your inner wrist!? Thats pretty cool too : )

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I wanted to “wow” “heart eyes” and “laugh” all at the same time but it wont let me! So here it is from the whores mouth 😍❤️😂😲

Thats a sick piece! Love that purple and green! : ) what is the “swimmer looking thing” on your inner wrist!? Thats pretty cool too : )
Every thing around the eye, is some of that vacation art, bored locked in a box in some weird gated community your not allowed to leave.
scribbles and bs really. The eye is really old now, got that in. 98-99 or close too. I just love tool, been with them since opiate. First time I saw them was at the trocadero In Philly 90-91 it was my third eye, but then I kept getting more of them. 🤣

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hey weed! This is looking good. Definitely not half assed with that many seedlings. Haha this is some whole-assed work.

Every thing around the eye, is some of that vacation art, bored locked in a box in some weird gated community your not allowed to leave.
scribbles and bs really. The eye is really old now, got that in. 98-99 or close too. I just love tool, been with them since opiate. First time I saw them was at the trocadero In Philly 90-91 it was my third eye, but then I kept getting more of them. 🤣
Haha a few extra eyes never hurts

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
A little embarrassed to admit that im a huge tool fan and didnt connect that! Saw them 2008 for the first time and it was awesome. Love undertow got me. Im going to date myself here, I was 5 in 90! By 10 I was sneaking on the radio my dad got me and listening to them on FM (mom hated that shit but dad was cool as hell and wanted me to expand my mind).

I’ve had the pleasure of being a weekend guest a few times but never long enough to get any art done, next time though! ; ) hahahaha!!! Kidding.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
A little embarrassed to admit that im a huge tool fan and didnt connect that! Saw them 2008 for the first time and it was awesome. Love undertow got me. Im going to date myself here, I was 5 in 90! By 10 I was sneaking on the radio my dad got me and listening to them on FM (mom hated that shit but dad was cool as hell and wanted me to expand my mind).

I’ve had the pleasure of being a weekend guest a few times but never long enough to get any art done, next time though! ; ) hahahaha!!! Kidding.
It’s all gravy kiddo, it’s from the box art on the back of aenima

IMG 4578
Top Bottom