My Chemdd polinated the entire garden!

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Well, the title says it all... I had 5 Rezs Chemdd going along with 4 pre 98 bubba & 2 OG Kush. I'm at 40 days and just found 3 of the dankest looking/smelling chemmdds had a bunch of nanners (none on bubbas & og's) and some were already popped open and I can see seed formation on all my plants..:sad0104::sad0104: FUCK!!! Both the OG & Bubbas I've ran last round without any problems (verified 100% females) so It has to be the ChemmDD, since it left evidence behind.. SO.. What should I do guys should I just keep going?? Do you think the seeds that will be made by my pre 98's & OG's be some nice hybrids worth growing? Isn't that how some femms are made? Or should I scrap everything and start over?? Any how would appreciate any word.. I had purchased the seeds before I found the Farm, I learned my lesson the hard way..

E

el gordo

i suggest you to wait until the plants mature, but will cut the chemdd that has released its polen and the ones that have bananas and let mature the others as usual. you can find some gems in the seeds if you allow it to mature for 4 full weeks but most of the seeds have big chances to throw male flowers as its mother did... just my thoughts...

R

Rural_GrowOp

I would just keep going and finish it out. Seeded pot still smokes. As far as the seeds go it is possible that the chem dd will pass the hermie trait on to the progeny so use caution if you germ em. I don't think your grow is ruined just seeded.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I hear you.. I was just thinking on saving on electricity, I guess i'll let them go on.. Isn't chems herms anyway? Or is REZ's more herm prone then others? ... thanks

R

Rural_GrowOp

I've heard that Rez's are more prone to herm due to poor breeding practices but I don't have any experience to speak of with his beans. Just heard a lot of bad things about him on the forums.

N

Nuglover

I'll take all them hermie prone seeds if you don't want 'em. LOL

G

Gorrillagrower

Im running the chemm DD and it happened to me to. Rez's gear definately has the herm tendencies. Gotta watch his shit

fractaLz

fractaLz

ChemDD is straight up he/she genetics. Everything I've run from Rez that has the Sour D IBL male crossed into it hermed. Out of 7 ChemDD females everything threw sacks and nanners.

Personally, I think Rez is garbage. His attitude, breeding practices, and not keeping his work to others, has tarnished all of his genetics IMO.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Im running the chemm DD and it happened to me to. Rez's gear definately has the herm tendencies. Gotta watch his shit

Damn bro that sucks.. How many are you running? And did they all have a grip of nanners? DId they pollinate the other ladies as well & are you letting them finish?? I feel you...

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

ChemDD is straight up he/she genetics. Everything I've run from Rez that has the Sour D IBL male crossed into it hermed. Out of 7 ChemDD females everything threw sacks and nanners.

Personally, I think Rez is garbage. His attitude, breeding practices, and not keeping his work to others, has tarnished all of his genetics IMO.

I wish i never ran them, but since I had purchased the seed I gave them a try and that was a bad move.. I was just needing to get some chems in the garden and he was the only one that had them at the moment. I had a bunch of clones ready to go into flower after this batch but now I might as well scrap those. I was gonna give it another run but now i'm convinced REZ's he/she beans is a waste of time. I've already lost most of my investment because of this BS>.. :character0110:

D

D9420

as far as i know when they make Fem seeds. they want a solid fem strain that is hard to get it to hermie. then they treat it to make it a male and polly clones off the same strain or other strains.
if the plant is already prone to hermie then i think it will pass on the hermie trait. you might find some killer plants from the resulting seeds but most likely some will be prone to hermie. i had the same situation as you my White Willow hermied and pollied the other WW i poped 5 testers 4 were female dominant. but hermied from the start of flower. but the one remaining WW was killer no hermie trait 100% fem and it was a killer plant. but because it was prone to hermie it passed on that trait. but i tried it again using different genetics i had a killer Ambrosia and my buddy had a Snow White we did some light stressing to. once it hermed i pollied the Ambrosia
so i had Ambrosia x Snow White S1s. those were very stable all fems from 6 seeds 2 phenos one pheno of each strain. i then took those S1s and tried to stress it as much as possible and it stayed solid no Bananas just dank bud the pistols were pink on a couple plants.
pics 1-3 White Willow S1s went almost 10-weeks 12/12
pics 4-6 Ambrosia x Snow White S1s went 4 weeks then i started stressing it to try and get it to hermie but it stayed solid

Hpim2697
Hpim2709
Hpim2687
N

Nuglover

I wouldn't put any of his gear in my room either but my hash idea would still work.

G

Gorrillagrower

AKA ...... Im not some Rookie bro. I have run 4 different strains of his ( SD IBL Wonder Diesel Chem DD and Alpha Diesel and so far the only one that didnt herm on me was the wonder D. At one time I was running the Wonder D the SD IBL and the Chem DD at the same time and wouldn't ya know it the Wonder was the only 1 nanner free . So what exactly is it that "Im doing wrong ????? Wouldn't ya tink that if it was my fault that all would herm???? I sit here with baited breath waiting for your enlightened reply.

D

D9420

Ya running Rez's gear.

there is 2 strains from Rez that i liked and had good luck with. and that was his Strawberry Diesel very nice strain i got some f3s i want to continue inbreeding. and the SDV3 seems nice but i only grew it in crosses and it never hermied. but on its own it does throw bananas. but in the following crosses it worked out well
Purple Erkle x SDV3
Hash Plant#1 x SDV3
Blue Buddha x SDV3 x Blue Buddha
Jackie-O/SDV3 x Blue Buddha
Dragons Breath ( AK-47 x SDV3 )
Jimmie chocco x Blue Buddha/SDV3
Super Silver Haze/SDV3 x Blue Buddha/SDV3
Hells Fire/Super Silver Haze x SDV3

and i also got a cross with the SD i got some
cherry AK x Straw-D F1s i want to stabilize.
but ive had good luck with both. but i agree Rez is a thief and a pollen chucker but he got lucky with the Straw-D. and the SDV3 on its own hermies but its good in the crosses i have lots of SDV3 crosses that all produce killer bud.
my next plan is to polly my KKSC with a male Straw-D :smiley_joint:

D

D9420

AKA ...... Im not some Rookie bro. I have run 4 different strains of his ( SD IBL Wonder Diesel Chem DD and Alpha Diesel and so far the only one that didnt herm on me was the wonder D. At one time I was running the Wonder D the SD IBL and the Chem DD at the same time and wouldn't ya know it the Wonder was the only 1 nanner free . So what exactly is it that "Im doing wrong ????? Wouldn't ya tink that if it was my fault that all would herm???? I sit here with baited breath waiting for your enlightened reply.

your Straw-D hermied thats a bummer i thought it was killer im gonna pop more as soon as possible :smiley_joint:
its not your fault they hermied allot of people have the same prob with Rez the rip off artist:character0110:

W

witchking

I've seen some scary he/she pics coming from Rez's gear. I have his S.D. 1.5, which seems pretty stable but I have to pick a nanner or two off her every now in then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom