my current search for a lady.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Yeah it must be hell getting things at a good price where your at.

jagle

jagle

indeed its crap, the selection isnt good, the prices are higher, think ill ahve to find some good deals online

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I imagine your shipping costs are usually as much as the item your buying..what a bummer that is.

jagle

jagle

yep pretty much, i reckon i got 60 days left till my sativas come down and this grow is done.. wass gonna pick up an auto strain just to run cos i can for the 60 days.

seed 8 euro
shipping 10 euro

for a seed???

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
IF you do auto please do a grow journel..i wanna watch..lol
Ive been thinking about trying those for some time now.

Its funny my company can make a custom printed shirt for 15 bucks...or custom stash jars and ebay and the shipping companys take away most of the profit..I miss the days when life was easier..lol

jagle

jagle

indeed, but i wont be spending 20 quid almost on one fucking seed.

think i might run them in winter time, 20/4 hlp with temps and what not. seen some good stuff on riu from auto growers.

haha ya funny how the world works, speaking of custom shit, an old friend i recently met up with, has the machinery to do alot of cad stuff, gonna try come up with geometric shapes for custom grinders

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
yeah man those prices are insane for 1 bean. Im sure it would be well worth it at harvest time but its hard to spend that kind of money on something that may or may not even germinate.

CAD does some really cool stuff. you will have alot of fun with that project. I love doing image design in illustrator then being able to cut it out with the plotter printer. I wish i had access to a CNC machine. Its amazing what can be done now days.

jagle

jagle

man attitude prices like, im just on about some normal auto's

oh, can cad/cnc work off illustrator files?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im pretty sure that CNC and CAD will work from Illustrator files. Might be a few issues with different versions and different machines but all plotter based stuff is pretty interchangeable from what i understand.

jagle

jagle

Sweet haha ty man, not to come up with some designs.
somes that arnt giant hashleafs

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Was only able to snap 2 shots before my battery died. about two weeks into flower. I will be adding the 400w hps in about a week when everything arrives. Im sure its a little late but upping the light should make these plants look way better. I will be so happy to leave CFL land and step it up a bit.
weeds_120.jpg
weeds_119.jpg

jagle

jagle

looking nice man, no i dont think its too late at all, more light = more food = more bud rock on

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thank's jagle...I cant wait to rock some HPS.....and my electric bill..lol

jagle

jagle

cant find my camera for ya, ill try get pics tomorrow night i promise haha

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Hell yeah i cant wait to see your progess. Were gonna be lovin it soon...:harvest:

jagle

jagle

haha ya trying to gauge how much im gonna get it the fucking hard part, never grown before so its hard to aquate plants to grams isnt it

K

kripplecreek

Hey bro didnt see you had somehting like this! WOW checked out your grow gallery too! I cant WAIT to post things like that on here! NICE BRO!:pimp:

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
@ jagle. This only being one of my first few grows im not good at all at figuring out how much i will reap when cured. Hell im just gonna be happy as hell just to not have to buy meds for a few weeks if not months. I think with your set up you should get a decent amount for yourself. Im very glad to have people to compare notes with and find out what im doing..right or wrong..lol

@ Kripplecreek. Thank you for the kind words. Your gonna be happy as shit when you have a herim to tend to and take dirty photos of..;)

K

kripplecreek

Im seeing more and more what having my card has opened up to me. Wow. Happy cheech and chong lived long eneough to enjoy the world were living in today! Where you can post photos of your marijuana plants on a forum and GROW YOUR OWN MEDICINE!

I cant wait to have a harem to pimp out and show off to the world :cake:bongsmi:

Top Bottom