My favorite strain list!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Here's a list of cuts that I'm running. Last year I was running 60+ strains. I have narrowed it down to 15 or so. I was so busy last year , that I did not enjoy it, I felt like a slave. I did find some good keepers but I ended up starting over fresh because of a spider mite invasion. The cuts that were really good, I just snatched them up again. This year is so much more relaxing because I have the cuts I want and I don't have a fraction of the cuts I did last year, which makes for way less work. The Faceoff OG, Humboldt Hallucination and Woody OG are about 8 days in the flip outdoor. Please don't ask me for cuts, I don't trade. I might release the HH cut to the Cali community because not enough people have it and it would be a shame if the cut was lost. I will eventually take full flower pics but for now it will have to be the three cuts mentioned above. On a side note, some of these cuts look dusty, there was a bad dust storm. I also do not belong to any Crew and I have no Boyz, I just run a two lighter for me and my girl and I give excess meds to sick people for free.

FACEOFF OG
Faceoff og

BTY
My favorite strain list 2

GHOST OG
Ghost og

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES Forum cut
Girl scout cookies forum

Galactic Jack (Sprite Lemon/Lime Pheno) Revegging
Gj sprite

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Only thing ive actually seen outta all that is the woody if thats the woody harrelson og?

Whats ur fave strain of all time im curious cuz ur posts in the og thread?
Also is the Skywalker any relation to the Jedi Og?

N

nightmarecreature

Yes, it is supposedly. I believe it's legit but it still needs verified, I'm doing an outdoor run to see.

I like these cuts. I can't really pick a favorite because they are all good but anyone would get bored with the same strain.
Faceoff OG
Triangle Kush
Skywalker
BTY

N

nightmarecreature

I also missed the Hells Angel OG, I just forgot to take pics.

The Woody OG is the only unverified cut that I own, these are all of my cuts. I want a very low plant count, I hate having to babysit plants.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cool man glad i signed back in to check the new shit cuz i would have missed ur reply lol skribed now good stuff. We where getting the Jedi for awhile not a real knock u down tru og but non the less a good one far as yield went and eye candy u could ask for more it smelled like caramelized melted sugar burning too shit was nice tho thats the only reason i ask bout the skywalker tho i heard the woody is bomb too

N

nightmarecreature

The Jedi OG comes from Cali Connection. I have smoked it and it was a nice smoke but I barely remember. It's not related to the Skywalker cut as far as I know. It's Death Star X Swerve's retarded SFV. I'm done with seeds unless they are cheap or free, way too much work and space. Even with elite crosses, you mainly end up with watered down versions. Unless I live out in the country and buy a farm, I'm done with seeds, I'll make my own. I'll let people with the time and space do the work for me.

The Woody OG is not a true OG but an OG hybrid. It looks like it's going to yield and if it smokes nice I'm going to keep it.
The cuts I need to run again are the Guava Chem and the Jolly Rancher, everything else is a keeper for sure. Both the Guava Chem and Jolly Rancher yield nicely. The Woody will most likely be kept if it's the one. I got the Woody OG from a guy that gave me some of the best Platinum Bubba I have ever smoked, he had the bubba cut too but I didn't want it, now I'm kicking myself.

The Shiatsu Kush is one of the most interesting strains I have come across. By the way it smells in veg, the vigor it has, I can tell it's a keeper. It is a verified cut, The Woody and Shiatsu are the only two I have not grown or smoked, everything else I have tried. The Shiatsu Kush has a scented candle smell to it, I can't really describe it but it stinks something fierce.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Subbed actually my first new watched thread as i cleaned them up yesterday ..... killer strains @nmc - you don't have any crew or boys - bro we know your in touch with all the big growers ....lol.. crew maybe not but you got alot of good people at your fingertips ,
Surprise to see the Shiatsu kush as i was really interested in grabbing this when it was released but all the bcbd neg reviews stop me (not hinting for a cut ) just curious did you get from bcbd - guess would be no as you stated your not running seeds ..... expecting this thread to blow up - so i'm glad i'm in front row....

best of luck -
SoSerThc1

N

nightmarecreature

I put blood, sweat and tears into these cuts. It was my only opportunity because I had a chance to stay off of work for awhile .

I'm not competing with anyone and my flowers won't be at any club lol. Been there done that, telling me they get pounds of blah blah blah for $1200. Pure garbage is all I can say. That's good for me because I can get lazy, I don't have to fine trim my nugs and I can smoke a little water leaf, I don't think I'm the only one.

The Shiatsu Kush I have is the clone only cut. Supposedly it's the mother BCBD uses. It's not from their seed stock. The whole story about it coming from Japan sounds like bullshit. I think in Japan if you got caught growing, your head would be cut off as in a death sentence. BCBD are known scammers, so I'm sure they didn't get the cut from Japan. More like a nice cut with a made up story. Where it came from is a mystery to me. The smell alone is very unique. No citrus, like a waxy candle that smells so good you want a taste, I can't put my finger on the smell. I'll have to get an outside opinion.

N

nightmarecreature

I found this. I think that's the smell. A vanilla scented candle mixed with other smells. One of the most complex smells but at the same time it does not smell like a kush at all to me.

LOL At the super secret Japanese harvest festival. A festival that doesn't exist, never existed. Promising cut phony back drop.

soserthc1

soserthc1

super secret Japanese harvest festival. - So secret it does not exist ......lmao its in matt's head ..... to funny @nmc - is that soil and perlite or coco

N

nightmarecreature

Coco and a little perlite. Sometimes I just run pure coco. Coco with 25% perlite for fastest growth, the problem is, you have to water more often so sometimes I don't think it's worth it.

I'll update with flowering times for reference.

I'm only keeping the Jolly Rancher around for breeding. The smell,flavor,yield are excellent. The bad, too Sativa and airy buds. An almost pure Indica cross will make one badass new strain. I think Blackberry X Jolly Rancher would be bad ass.

619ster

619ster

Yo NMC if u got so much access to so many rare cuts why don't you go for the good shit?

I mean I understand the OG's are great n all, but wassup with the P-91, the G13 cuts (pacific/airborne), the hawgzbreath, catpiss, Deathstar, ECSD or AJ, that super duper Headband cut that goes around SoCal, Tokyo OG (proly a OG hybrid but BOMB), I can go on with the SoCal classics but wassup? Seems like you could be part of some good shit popping off but seem to be stuck in that OG mindframe?

Not tryna knock or down your stylo, but we've all been there done that (at least in SoCal). You're still on the search for a bomb OG? Shit man there's plenty!! Wassup with getting the bombest (not a word I know lol) OG's collaborating with some of these top notch forgotten treasures?

You say you want to possibly breed some stuff? I like to see diversity! Everybody n they mama tryna do the OG to everything thang!! Why not capitalize and go rare special elites to OG's? Just saying lol. Archive and RD seem to have a foot forward there. But seems like someone like Bodhi (considering his collection and/or access to rare clones), could do just the same if he were to jump on the OG bandwagon. Sounds like you've had very similar experiences to me though. I hold my tongue on alot as I have much more consumer (business) experience than grower experience. But I can def say I've had as much, or more experience with strains than a lot of growers have for the simple fact I run through what's available, while growers run through what they're growing.

Anywho, to my point, wassup with them lost classics like P-91 and Hawgzbreath and Bullrider and why are they not being utilized? I know they're out there (except G13 :(). Why are so many folks neglecting these cuts? I loves me some dank OG like the next man, but what happened to that SHIT!!!???!!! That unique ass shit that hits just as hard as any OG but just has a different flavor????

Sincerely yours,
A 619ster stuck in the past.

N

nightmarecreature

I had N Cal and S Cal Catpiss. Yuck man lol. Chemdog D, ESCD very nice, I just don't think they have the bag appeal of some of todays cuts. They yielded like crazy. I could have gotten the Afghani Bullrider but I did not think it's that great. I know about the P-91 but I wouldn't know if I had the real one or not even if I had it. I don't have access to the DeathStar but I could probably find it if I was interested. If I run across something that is super killer than I always try and run it. The reason I ran 60+ strains is because it's a bitch to track down and verify cuts not to mention the time and money on lights. I could have gotten the Original Arcata Trainwreck but I passed, being cracked out is not my thing. The cuts I have, I'm happy with and I got them for myself. The HH cut is old and I'm going to try and get it out to the community. I'm not jumping on any OG band wagon, I love OG's and Chems, that's just me.

If I make a few seeds, I will just give them away. I will get the keepers back in exchange. I don't have the time or room. Also if I breed a few strains, the seeds will be gifted and the Jolly Rancher is not OG at all. Having a lot of plants made me want to quit growing. I'm fine with 25 or so.

N

nightmarecreature

look man, if you and your friends are measurin willies and a 7' tall black dude walks in, you gonna keep playin??? nah.
ogs are all alike, and people can throw out "oooh i have this barely little different one, it may yield more, taste different, look a little different" but yeah its still fuckin OG, and OG will get you high like OG, plain and simple. you could argue "well this one gets me just a little more high" and all i would say is i'll smoke two fuckin bowls then.

619, yeah dude. p91, hogsbreath, bullrider, catpiss, limekush, all the classic REAL HARD TO GET california strains that made california famous. sure as fuck wasnt blue dream and it was known before OG dropped that ca was the best.
they'll come back. people do have them. they are around. but if you hang with hockey players you're gonna get hockey pucks. find the people financing the fuckin team, then you'll get some cream
yo nightmare you wouldnt happen to be clonebob on another site would you??? almost exact same strains but was like a year ago. strain HOARDER had like every fuckin strain, but he would NEVER flower em out. so they dubbed him clonemanbob..... funny

lol No, but it sounds kinda of like me. I rarely take pics when I'm flowering. I don't like to feel super paranoid for 70 days while I count every single day. Even though I'm legal, Rec and all I treat it like it's not.

Personally, I really don't care too much for the old strains. Sometimes I come across a good one. I think if more people posted pics of the good old school stuff, more people would grow them. I don't know dude. I just personally think OG's are superior, not the hybrids but the originals. I don't like anything better. Yes, they are similar but not the same.

Most of the old school strains are easier to get. For one,most are not on lock down. For two they are just easier to find even though they are old. For three, the old heads are stuck on old strains and they are usually more generous in giving cuts out.

N

nightmarecreature

Here's the Hells Angel OG. I forgot to take a pic of it. A bunch of my cuts are over fed, including this one. I'm only using 4ml's of House & Garden A and B. It was my mistake, 1ml of fulvic acid per gallon is like steroids for my recipe.
IMG 0054

soserthc1

soserthc1

That is the way I took this thread as we all know that you can access pretty much any cut you like - so i seen this thread as you stepping back from insane plant counts and the time consuming it takes to deal with them everyday and decided to cut back and just grow a few clones/seeds and enjoy some family time .....

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Killer list NMC. Got the OG's covered nicely :)
i feel ya on the being a slave trying to keep a shit ton of strains alive, it does get maad hectic, especially while holding down a job, relationship, and not being in a warehouse. Lol, i'll thin my herd eventually too. Cool thread man. Peace to ya.
Motiv

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea i happen to like that line-up i had no idea there was such a controversy on the kushs i guess id understand it if i lived in cali i suppose glad i dont id pick a good kush over anything else myself but thats just me too.
Ill def be watching this to see how the woody does i believe its still in the circle and i could still source it locally if its worth it so good stuff nmc keep those ogeeez rockkin!

Top Bottom