My favorite strain list!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Nightmare, I can't wait till you get a harvest of that Sinister cut and see where that places on your favorite strain list! Its very impressive. The West Coast needs to check her out!!
Quest

N

nightmarecreature

I'm running it for sure! I have to get other people's opinion on it too. It will be competeing with some killer strains, that's for sure!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

The sinister sounds like dank, whats the genetics or story to it

EVOKE

EVOKE

Popcorn
Update...

N

nightmarecreature

I should have taken more photos. Im running a whole bunch of new random cuts.

The Guava Chem didnt make the cut, it was a sturdy self supporting plant but it lacked potency compared to the others. Id have to say the Guava Chem is hype. The True OG didnt make the cut either. It was super dank and potent but it starts off slow, its hard to root and the yield is half of what the other ogs put out. The Hells Angel did not make the cut, its just a lower quality og. The HH cut was just too finicky to keep, I dont have the time to feed everything seperate.

The BTY and Jolly Rancher need to be run once more. I think i will keep the BTY around strictly for breeding, my cut is tired. Im going to pop several hundred S1's and find something danker with more vigor.

The Triangle kush, Skywalker, Ghost, Faceoff, Insanity and the Galactic Sprite are never leaving my garden.

These cuts need to be run again , to determine if they are staying. Shiatsu Kush, Woody og, GSC.

Heres a list of the new cuts that have not been run.
Super Lemon haze
Sinister OG (HOx Alien Fire by JB)
Angel Tear (100% Indica, purple & frosty, smells just like a fresh cannalope)
Arcata Trainwreck (The original Lemon diesel funk)
Chocolate og (Out grows everything. Major stinker, smells of Chocolate, huge yielder)
Hollywood Pure Kush ( Rare and highly sought after)
Sour D S1
Young Bitch OG
Crazy Arab (Afghan Kush landrace)

I might have forgot some others but thats off the top of my head.

N

nightmarecreature

I also have 12 unsexed Yeti F2's going and two RD Tangerine kushes going. The Tang Kush I started to flower but after two weeks it revegged,one was throwing some major frost and one was looking to be a massive yielder, I kept those two and culled the rest. Im going to clone those two cuts and rerun them properly.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@nightmarecreature you know how you say that your BTY cut is tired, is there anyway it can regain its vigor once again.?

N

nightmarecreature

@nightmarecreature you know how you say that your BTY cut is tired, is there anyway it can regain its vigor once again.?

Tissue cultures will bring it back. When I have an extra $175, I'll buy a new Hepa filter and start doing work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom