My favorite strain list!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I thought skywalker is mazar x blueberry and skywalker og is og(mazar x bb)

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

The 2 new additions to my stable are afcrack which is a afghani male crossed with green crack and the other is the holy grail kush the exact cut that won the HTCC and has been tested at 24% THC ill post of the lab report soon.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

The 2 new additions to my stable are afcrack which is a afghani male crossed with green crack and the other is the holy grail kush the exact cut that won the HTCC and has been tested at 24% THC ill post of the lab report soon.
is she anything like Afgoo

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Not sure, shes still little but the guy who passed it to me said it yields good and the end product is top notch so we shall she what she has to offer, i might throw her outside to she what she does.

N

nightmarecreature

Triangle Kush! Lemony and appears to be exactly the same cut as Loompa's TK flowers.

IMG 0406
IMG 0407
IMG 0408
IMG 0409
IMG 0410
IMG 0411
IMG 0412
IMG 0413

N

nightmarecreature

I didn't get a chance to smoke on it yet, this run, i think it has two more weeks. The Skywalker I did, i have not smoked in a couple weeks and it fucked me up. The Skywalker makes me think weird thoughts.

4214evr

Speaking on the Afcrack if its the one it also goes by the name cakebatter acuz of the smell . Kind score superbomb

N

nightmarecreature

If ur getting lemony you might have the wrong tk , never heard her discribed as lemony

There's some debate on it. I hear just the opposite. Some people say, Sandalwood others say Lemon. I know for a fact Loompa's TK has the lemon factor.

"The white has a hashy, kushy, black licorice thing going on where as the triangle kush smells of super dank lemony og.~Smf~"

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I get a cologne-ish smell off the tk with not really anything lemon. Your tk looks like a botch to trim

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Most strains, im running look and grow a lot different indoor than outdoor. It's harsh were I live, almost no humidity, intense sun, and constant strong winds.
what are high temps out there in the summer? a guy on IC had a sour bubble outdoor full sun up there in the IE desert but his top temps were 95 thought that was interesting for so Cal desert.

N

nightmarecreature

what are high temps out there in the summer? a guy on IC had a sour bubble outdoor full sun up there in the IE desert but his top temps were 95 thought that was interesting for so Cal desert.

Temperatures are taken in the shade. When it's 100F, it's a lot hotter in direct sunlight.

Top Bottom