My First Grow, HELP PLEASE!

• Thread starter JohnBlazr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tonyb420

I know what u mean the ones in back are photos and up front are autos. I should of started photos a month b4 autos would finish. I can't flip lights to 12/12 until autos are dne. I'm trying my hardest to keep my photos short b4 I run out of room. It's definitely a challenge.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

I know what u mean the ones in back are photos and up front are autos. I should have started photos a month b4 autos would finish. I can't flip lights to 12/12 until autos are dne. I'm trying my hardest to keep my photos short b4 I run out of room. It's definitely a challenge.
Idk man, first time, photos and autos, 2 different mediums, 7 different cultivar, classic case of throw a bunch of shit against a wall and see what sticks, aka science.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

What’s up guys? I’m gonna put a big update in here with a lot of questions, if y’all could look it over and give me your opinions, I’d really appreciate it. It may be a bit long but I’ll try to be concise as possible.

IMG 0180

Tent: 4x8x8
Lights: Bloom Plus Bp3000 (300w)x2
Medium: Happy Frog, Coco Loko
6 Auto ; Rest: Photo
Nutes: Biocanna Vega , BioCanna RhizaTonic
Watering when dry (fabric pots)

First seeds went in the ground may 15th (3) Rest went in on May, 22nd
Pictured Today Here :

IMG 0165

IMG 0161

IMG 0194

Do they look ok? Do they look like they’re growing at a normal pace? Stunted?

I really haven’t gotten my watering habits down , everyone always says don’t “over-water” but what really is that?

Also, evenly lighting this tent with these two LEDs is truly a motherfucker. I’m constantly feeling like they’re either getting too much or not enough light. I turned the light up and I’m sure I burnt them, or at least made them unhappy.
IMG 0168
I’ve opted to go with this setup, with the plants and lights closer together to form a more even canopy.
IMG 0186

IMG 0185

I plan to get a 465w Phantom Pheno to hang on the other side, hopefully my apartments power can support this.

I’ve added 2 new girls to the bunch, Trustfall’s Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes #10 , and Peck #9 (white Runtz x madmartigan #9)
IMG 0189

IMG 0188

IMG 0183

I just took the clones out and put them in foxfarm, sprayed some water around where I planted a burried. Was I supposed to do anything special? I’ve never planted a clone?! I really don’t want fuck them up!

The rest are seeds I’ve been popping out of my weed even though I don’t need more plants but I can’t help myself.

Here are some random pics of damage or leaves that I might be dying?
IMG 0171
IMG 0170
IMG 0166
IMG 0160
IMG 0167
IMG 0190

Also, I’ve been getting a small bit of mold on the fabric pots (white)
I set the pots on golf balls to allow for better air circulation underneath and sprayed with organic bio-fungicide.
The problem looks way better, isn’t getting worse, but I haven’t watered since then, so we”ll see. What do you guys think?
IMG 0176
IMG 0174

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Also I’ve found one little bug/fly/moth thing and I killed his ass. Overall, what do you guys think? Is it going well, do they look good? What/how should I improve, change?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Also I’ve found one little bug/fly/moth thing and I killed his ass. Overall, what do you guys think? Is it going well, do they look good? What/how should I improve, change?
Don’t sweat that

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
What’s up guys? I’m gonna put a big update in here with a lot of questions, if y’all could look it over and give me your opinions, I’d really appreciate it. It may be a bit long but I’ll try to be concise as possible.

View attachment 1994390
Tent: 4x8x8
Lights: Bloom Plus Bp3000 (300w)x2
Medium: Happy Frog, Coco Loko
6 Auto ; Rest: Photo
Nutes: Biocanna Vega , BioCanna RhizaTonic
Watering when dry (fabric pots)

First seeds went in the ground may 15th (3) Rest went in on May, 22nd
Pictured Today Here :

View attachment 1994402
View attachment 1994403
View attachment 1994408

Do they look ok? Do they look like they’re growing at a normal pace? Stunted?

I really haven’t gotten my watering habits down , everyone always says don’t “over-water” but what really is that?

Also, evenly lighting this tent with these two LEDs is truly a motherfucker. I’m constantly feeling like they’re either getting too much or not enough light. I turned the light up and I’m sure I burnt them, or at least made them unhappy.
View attachment 1994409I’ve opted to go with this setup, with the plants and lights closer together to form a more even canopy.
View attachment 1994410
View attachment 1994411
I plan to get a 465w Phantom Pheno to hang on the other side, hopefully my apartments power can support this.

I’ve added 2 new girls to the bunch, Trustfall’s Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes #10 , and Peck #9 (white Runtz x madmartigan #9)
View attachment 1994416
View attachment 1994417
View attachment 1994418

I just took the clones out and put them in foxfarm, sprayed some water around where I planted a burried. Was I supposed to do anything special? I’ve never planted a clone?! I really don’t want fuck them up!

The rest are seeds I’ve been popping out of my weed even though I don’t need more plants but I can’t help myself.

Here are some random pics of damage or leaves that I might be dying?
View attachment 1994419View attachment 1994420View attachment 1994421View attachment 1994422View attachment 1994423View attachment 1994424

Also, I’ve been getting a small bit of mold on the fabric pots (white)
I set the pots on golf balls to allow for better air circulation underneath and sprayed with organic bio-fungicide.
The problem looks way better, isn’t getting worse, but I haven’t watered since then, so we”ll see. What do you guys think?
View attachment 1994426View attachment 1994427
The damage on your leaves looks to be from water drops, and the light then magnifies through the drops burning your leaves. It’s no biggy, just keep a wad of paper towels on you when you water and spot dab the plants after feeding.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
In my current grow I transplanted into a 7 gallon and haven't watered in almost 3 weeks. Soaking the medium and letting it dry is a good idea. This is also why I do organic amendmentsvs liquid nutes, can't feed nutes if you don't need to water. Also my outdoor, it's been raining for like 2 weeks so no need to water. Those dry amendments are clutch.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

The leaf with the white stipe on the edge, looks to be a very small case of tmv. Monitor new growth. If it keeps throwing weird leaves, it will retard growth and not yield as much as the other plants. Like I said tho, the case of it looks inconsequential.
This has me stressing, I’ve seen you talking about it around here. I do smoke cigarettes, is there anything I can do to treat this? I’ll start being more careful about washing my hands, I heard growers having success washing in milk before handling leaves.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

The leaf with the white stipe on the edge, looks to be a very small case of tmv. Monitor new growth. If it keeps throwing weird leaves, it will retard growth and not yield as much as the other plants. Like I said tho, the case of it looks inconsequential.
Couldn’t this be catastrophic tho? It’s very contagious no? I’m just thinking about all the cross contamination I’ve done.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

In my current grow I transplanted into a 7 gallon and haven't watered in almost 3 weeks. Soaking the medium and letting it dry is a good idea. This is also why I do organic amendmentsvs liquid nutes, can't feed nutes if you don't need to water. Also my outdoor, it's been raining for like 2 weeks so no need to water. Those dry amendments are clutch.
Someone told me a 2 gal jug to fill a 5 gal pot, is this true? Feels like a lot of water when everyone tells me “new growers overwater” I get runoff at like 1 gal I feel.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

This is Biocanna’s new organic line , I’m pretty sure “Bushdoctor Coco Loko” and “Happy Frog” are amended soils, i think, so I haven’t done much feeding. I’m a bit confused on the technique here. Should I feed with a concentrated ppm then water to saturation? Or mix with the entire watering?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Couldn’t this be catastrophic tho? It’s very contagious no? I’m just thinking about all the cross contamination I’ve done.
No man, it doesn’t spread to other plants after seed pop.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

No man, it doesn’t spread to other plants after seed pop.
Oh 🤔, I saw you talking about it the other day and looked it up,
IMG 0216

This is what I found?
I thought it looked similar too, but then told myself I’m too novice to be thinking about that shit.

Top Bottom