My First Grow, HELP PLEASE!

• Thread starter JohnBlazr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Hey guys, this is my first grow, I’m using 2 300w bloom bp3000, I have some in coco and a few in foxfarm, growing autos (right) and photos (left) , so far I’ve only fed with a bit of calmag ,and topped the photos. please check out my setup and babies, I’d love some feedback!
My first grow help please 20
My first grow help please 17
My first grow help please 2
My first grow help please 4
My first grow help please 12
My first grow help please 15
My first grow help please 19
My first grow help please 7
My first grow help please 3

My first grow help please
My first grow help please 5
My first grow help please 6
My first grow help please 8
My first grow help please 9
My first grow help please 10
My first grow help please 11
My first grow help please 13
My first grow help please 14
My first grow help please 16
My first grow help please 18
Pilted

Pilted

Hopefully you have a second tent, trying to grow autos and photos in same tent can work but is not ideal. Autos want 18 hours of light or more, photos need to be at 12 or less to flower. I guess you could grow the auto out all the way while vegging the photos for that whole time, or you could switch light to 12/12 to put photos in flower, but the autos would grow smaller with the reduced amount of light. Not ideal but you do have options if it's the only tent. Other then that they look good.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Hopefully you have a second tent, trying to grow autos and photos in same tent can work but is not ideal. Autos want 18 hours of light or more, photos need to be at 12 or less to flower. I guess you could grow the auto out all the way while vegging the photos for that whole time, or you could switch light to 12/12 to put photos in flower, but the autos would grow smaller with the reduced amount of light. Not ideal but you do have options if it's the only tent. Other then that they look good.
Thanks man! Yes, my plan is to fully harvest the autos, while leaving the photos in veg. I figure it will give me a practice run, before flowering the photos! I’ll keep updating, I really appreciate the reply.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
After over 24 hrs I think they responded well to topping, what do y’all think?
Yeah man, nice clean. The little bit of leaf damage on the larger leaves on the one plant is most likely to them resting in the dirt, the other very small spots are most like water burn. They look good bro.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Yeah man, nice clean. The little bit of leaf damage on the larger leaves on the one plant is most likely to them resting in the dirt, the other very small spots are most like water burn. They look good bro.
Yea man that makes sense, I was bending the bigger ones down for LST to get some light on the smaller grow sites, and when I water, the little leaves get heavy and droop down onto the medium, I’ll start drying them and keeping them off, I really appreciate the feedback man.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yea man that makes sense, I was bending the bigger ones down for LST to get some light on the smaller grow sites, and when I water, the little leaves get heavy and droop down onto the medium, I’ll start drying them and keeping them off, I really appreciate the feedback man.
Np homie.

Ponky

Ponky

I have 3 useful pieces of information.

Water more thoroughly until the water has run off. A 2 gallon water jug is designed to water a 5 gallon pot.

Apply pesticide and fungicide in a prevention program.

Learn what vapor pressure differential is and how to utilize it.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

@Captspaulding
Hey man, this is a 4x8x8 , the lights are 300w each. How many do you think I can grow in here?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@Captspaulding
Hey man, this is a 4x8x8 , the lights are 300w each. How many do you think I can grow in here?
What size pots where you planning on finishing in? 5 gallon?

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

To be honest, I just germinated and threw the seeds in the pots, autos in 3 gal and photos in 5 gal, I wish I would have started them in a cup or cube but next time I guess. I don’t plan on transplanting? I have 4 photo and 7 auto in the same tent. Started the photos about a week before autos, I plan to harvest autos before sending the photos into flower, just trying to figure out how much light and plants will fill the tent and grow effectively.

Photos(Left) Autos (Right)

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

To be honest, I just germinated and threw the seeds in the pots, autos in 3 gal and photos in 5 gal, I wish I would have started them in a cup or cube but next time I guess. I don’t plan on transplanting? I have 4 photo and 7 auto in the same tent. Started the photos about a week before autos, I plan to harvest autos before sending the photos into flower, just trying to figure out how much light and plants will fill the tent and grow effectively.
View attachment 1991329
Photos(Left) Autos (Right)
@Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@Captspaulding
Your good on the pots as is, I always grow my autos in 3 gallon. And yeah man, with what you have in there already, once they stretch and you get to opening those plants up a bit, you should be good. Not too many more than that though.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Your good on the pots as is, I always grow my autos in 3 gallon. And yeah man, with what you have in there already, once they stretch and you get to opening those plants up a bit, you should be good. Not too many more than that though.
And what about the light?

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

That’s really what I want to know, I’m getting a spider farmer 7000 and another tent, just wondering how far these 300w bloom bp3000 will take me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom