My First Growlog Here-- Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter alaskind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

This girl is a slower vegging but distinctly darker colored plant. The pics dont show well, however she has very dark veins along the leaves,has purple streaks along the stems/trunk and has a less astringent smell at this point. I am really hoping to get a dark pheno, & watching this one.
The veins looking darker than the actual leaf may be a calmag deficiency, especially if your getting purplish petioles and stem. If your growing in coco this is a common occurence and can be solved with adding a calmag supplement @ 5ml per gl. Also the 1 lady turning her leaf might be a sign of some kind of stress. Either light, heat, or humidity. Overall your ladies look healthy. Keep up the good work and much luck.

alaskind

alaskind

2015 06 26 064804

alaskind

alaskind

sorry for the cell phone pic, anyhow Kimbos are right at flip now, have been in 10 gallons buckets for bout 3 weeks now and are vigorously working. I ended up with 5 girls from 8 seeds.... all the males looked great too... dense structure and large weight supporting limbs.... Kimbo is funt to grow so far.... My Super Sour Larry Deez from Thunderfudge arent far behind, either..

titanium

titanium

So its been a good while since an update, so here I go. The first two pics are of the most vigorous plant of the 8 seeds I planted. She is able to optimize to her surroundings well, and seems content to just blast along at a fast pace. Of the 8 seeds 5 are fem. and all showed as they entered adulthood in an 18 hr. light schedule. all continue to put out 9-11 fingered leaves and are marching along building roots and solar panels for the great show!View attachment 514609 View attachment 514611

They showed after 6 weeks?

alaskind

alaskind

From what I read, the mother of Kimbo, (Platinum Blackberry Kush) is spindly and thin stemmed like this girl..... can anyone confirm?

Top Bottom