alaskind

alaskind

Starfighter pheno, tied down, from the side,
DSC06342

DSC06341
topv veiw

alaskind

alaskind

Im intrigued by the aromas Im getting off my 2 most advanced kimbos, one smells like grape Nerds candy, and the other smells spot on as Bazooka Joe bubblegum. :D

RG420

RG420

There looking great bro! Wounder if you don't mind I could stick a pic up of mine she's at 6 weeks an have no idea what way she's leaning pheno wise maybe @thunderfudge could chim in? :)

alaskind

alaskind

She looks healthy! Nice job RG420 :) Interesting how Starfighter F2s kids have that darker look to the serrations on the edge of the leaf.

RG420

RG420

Thanks bro she's over 6 weeks flower now and is the frostiest plant I have ever grown!!! So you reckon she's leaning to the starfighter side of things?

alaskind

alaskind

From my understanding, she looks like the father side. :) Cool thing is U cant go wrong with Kimbo , as either parent is a keeper. I still have 7 beans to pop, looking to trade for some predator pink tho :)

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Looks very nice! Love the kimbo! Mine showed color at about day 30.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Ive been growing sinc 96, this strain has the most trichs Ive seen at this young age...
ikr
Super potent. And the dry sift from kimbo won a cup recently.
Ive heard some people say that Kimbo lacks in the flavor dept. I agree a little. But if you flush it for a good fade, then give it a 90+ day cure , it gets a wonderful cinnamon maple wine flavor.

alaskind

alaskind

ikr
Super potent. And the dry sift from kimbo won a cup recently.
Ive heard some people say that Kimbo lacks in the flavor dept. I agree a little. But if you flush it for a good fade, then give it a 90+ day cure , it gets a wonderful cinnamon maple wine flavor.
Great to hear, Im always down with a good cure, Im stoked with this strain, cant wait to pop more exotic gear....

Top Bottom