• Start date
  • Tagged users None
alaskind

alaskind

8 seeds soaked, all popped :D
My first growlog here   kimbo kush

alaskind

alaskind

This is my pheno hunting grow. I will be scrogging in soiless mix, feeding earthworm castings, guano... Im also gonna try SST... this is under flourescents, but soon to be under HID till the end. Im going to build a bubble cloner soon to get copys of the girls...

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

This is my pheno hunting grow. I will be scrogging in soiless mix, feeding earthworm castings, guano... Im also gonna try SST... this is under flourescents, but soon to be under HID till the end. Im going to build a bubble cloner soon to get copys of the girls...

Sounds excellent! I can't wait to see what this grow yields. I hope you find a killer pheno; or eight! ;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I like your style @alaskind I just popped 15 beans Sddub X Querkle and used SST during germ all 15 popped and had cracked shells in little less than 36 hours. I also used the SST for early veg on some Moondawgs and TK x Urkle and they rooted fast as hell. I'm a believer in SST for sure.

Think I'll pull up a chair.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Good luck! Hope you find a great pheno. I only popped two seeds of KimboKush and got two females. I ran my kimbo cut i called Lil'Kim for over a year and just retired her. Very potent strain. Best of luck!
Peace
2015 03 27 130625

alaskind

alaskind

Good luck! Hope you find a great pheno. I only popped two seeds of KimboKush and got two females. I ran my kimbo cut i called Lil'Kim for over a year and just retired her. Very potent strain. Best of luck!
Peace View attachment 508450
I love seeing pics of your Kimbo ShroomKing.... shes a beauty no doubt... I have 8 workin their way up now, gonna take cuts asap to clone and sex while the donors keep on a truckin... I plan on blooming 8-12 plants in 3.6kw hps simple coir grow... each girl will get a 10 gal pot to finish vegging and bloom in. Ill be keeping cuts of all fems, and Ill be working through a set of Super Sour Larry Deez seedlings from Thunderfudge as well. :D

alaskind

alaskind

Then there is this one... It looks way more OG to me than its companions, (which I assume is leaning toward father) and is weird in that it will completely flip a leaf or 2 kinda randomly... it has nice leaves and short structure that has also begun branching early.... got me eye on this one.....

alaskind

alaskind

This is turning into an interesting veg for me. I am seeing more pheno expression as they come up from toddlers to young adults.... I have a short fat tightly stacked critter that looks similar to bubba kush in stature, but with bigger fatter leaves. Is stress resistant and vigorous, loud, prolific branching and all in all a very nice prospect...... except I think its a boy lmao.... a couple less vigorous ones have showed, and a plant with large gorilla hand size leaves ..... I must admit I had some show lack of nutes for a bit and some have no problem with the stress, and some have been slowed significantly. Given those conditions, I will continue with vegging until they all are singing in harmony, before flowering. I will be posting pics later today....

alaskind

alaskind

So its been a good while since an update, so here I go. The first two pics are of the most vigorous plant of the 8 seeds I planted. She is able to optimize to her surroundings well, and seems content to just blast along at a fast pace. Of the 8 seeds 5 are fem. and all showed as they entered adulthood in an 18 hr. light schedule. all continue to put out 9-11 fingered leaves and are marching along building roots and solar panels for the great show!
DSC06295
DSC06296

alaskind

alaskind

This girl is a slower vegging but distinctly darker colored plant. The pics dont show well, however she has very dark veins along the leaves,has purple streaks along the stems/trunk and has a less astringent smell at this point. I am really hoping to get a dark pheno, & watching this one.

DSC06297
DSC06298
Top Bottom