My First-time Diary

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

My lil ones are u nicely. I love having kids in the nursery. I'm lost without em now. (Shit....that sounds soooo sad lol)
Lol I hear that . Miss them . They all live on own and I got 3 yeah 3 grandkids ☺ hey no laughing lol. Yeah got lil seedlings are doin nicely. I'm happy for that. . Kids are our future. I never got to experience a childhood. Grew up a lil different then alot . I wished I would have listened to my friends and gardening alot sooner. But I love and never stopping. Lol not willingly anyway.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Lol I hear that . Miss them . They all live on own and I got 3 yeah 3 grandkids ☺ hey no laughing lol. Yeah got lil seedlings are doin nicely. I'm happy for that. . Kids are our future. I never got to experience a childhood. Grew up a lil different then alot . I wished I would have listened to my friends and gardening alot sooner. But I love and never stopping. Lol not willingly anyway.

Hell yeah!

Hows it goin my dude?

My eyea are red and swollen...newborn...so tired! Haha. Cropped out. Gonna clean my space today and start the next batch. This time..light cycles at night. Easier to control temps... Hows all the new equip/ferts treatin ya?

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

So I think I'm in love haha chick showed up with a little jar of her own nugs! Swapped some herb with her and as it turns out she gets pretty dank shiznit. Headband back crossed to the sour diesel father is what she says it to be...
1444620034867 1898270017

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

So I think I'm in love haha chick showed up with a little jar of her own nugs! Swapped some herb with her and as it turns out she gets pretty dank shiznit. Headband back crossed to the sour diesel father is what she says it to be...View attachment 542203

It's all going good for you right now.....pass some of that luck to us lol

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Lol I hear that . Miss them . They all live on own and I got 3 yeah 3 grandkids ☺ hey no laughing lol. Yeah got lil seedlings a. doin nicely. I'm happy for that. . Kids are our future. I never got to experience a childhood. Grew up a lil different then alot . I wished I would have listened to my friends and gardening alot sooner. But I love and never stopping. Lol not willingly anyway.

3 grand children.....Iv not got any yet butlooking forward to having some.
I think my son knows I'm getting impatient lol I'm always trying to hook him up pmsl. He's very good about it tho.....He gets a date all the time thanks to me.....still no grand kids.
I'm at that point where I keep going to my seedlings telling them to grow baby grow!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hell yeah!

Hows it goin my dude?

My eyea are red and swollen...newborn...so tired! Haha. Cropped out. Gonna clean my space today and start the next batch. This time..light cycles at night. Easier to control temps... Hows all the new equip/ferts treatin ya?
Not up yet got the fan and speed control. Vent tech. Panda film . Thought you got clamps an stuff.
Motivation is at a low .sick fell and had a seizure so body still sore . Got a canna bible cus I can't search stuff all the time . But jus chillin . My doctor is a quack ☺. Lol . My mom wants to go and freak out. That won't help . But like my mom came up just as she was getting better, so this doc didn't even look at me or listen to how bad the congestion is in my chest . Swear u gotta be dying inn critical care or dead or they look at you sideways. . Well seedlings are doin nicely. . Tryin to get my intake. Exhaust system worked out . Will have the other 3-6 pieces I need . Flange, hose ect . Just chillin dabbin out and stuck on the couch .lol ☺ Happy thanksgiving.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Lol. Mom down there raisin hell. Cant you go to a different doc?

Sorry to hear about your fall my man, what a fuckin bummer... But hey, smoke a fattie, heal, get back to it.

My motivation drifts in and out due to my current sleeping sitch (feed the baby every 2 hours rite now lol...) i got this big long list to start my next flower cycle... Today i was in there like... "I dont feel like doin this shit." haha.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Im sorry I really did laugh at this.....I'm still laughing now. I called orange yonice till I was about 15 lol. My grandma called it that since I was a baby.
Lol . Everyone probably has a word that is pronounced different. . I'd always think of Johnny 5 from short circuit. Lol☺

Junk

Junk

Well today it's a nice and steady 25 degrees. Humidity at 35 . My one was not taking any more water and leafs all fell off and it was ready . The pot was not letting air in an my outer roots were brownView attachment 522909
So put more holes in and choked I let that slip my pH was in right zone. It wasn't root bound ? Air supply?

That is what I was going to say about the "chilly" comment.

It looks more to me (in the first pics) like the temp is good, just that the RH is a touch low.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Lol. Mom down there raisin hell. Cant you go to a different doc?

Sorry to hear about your fall my man, what a fuckin bummer... But hey, smoke a fattie, heal, get back to it.

My motivation drifts in and out due to my current sleeping sitch (feed the baby every 2 hours rite now lol...) i got this big long list to start my next flower cycle... Today i was in there like... "I dont feel like doin this shit." haha.
Ya those baby days ☺ miss the kids since they moved out. Those times are so to be cherished. Not trying to get corny. But at those times you are nurturing life and can't replace it ever. So this fine lady couple weeks out . Rock solid lil nugs of trichromes and budView attachment 542547
Done this before. Made me some seeds for this one. But gonna try cloning. Started one of tangarine kush and Kandy kush.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thanks man . Has a heavy berry smell. Bho tastes like kool-aid. Very nice smoke.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Ya those baby days ☺ miss the kids since they moved out. Those times are so to be cherished. Not trying to get corny. But at those times you are nurturing life and can't replace it ever. So this fine lady couple weeks out . Rock solid lil nugs of trichromes and budView attachment 542547
Done this before. Made me some seeds for this one. But gonna try cloning. Started one of tangarine kush and Kandy kush.

It won't let me view it for some reason

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I wanna try cloning. Saw this and I wonder if I can use these or something similar.
Screenshot 2015 09 22 17 13 51

Top Bottom