My First-time Diary

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Right on bro. They look and sound like the cats ass. I'd have too look but there's a farmer who is huge on the l.e.d setup and builds em too .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well alot has gone on but I keep buddin away☺ some pics of today and and lookin good . Well IMOPO.☺
20150921 205133
Almost ☺ this one went purple last time . Berry and dirty feet. Lol and not mine.
It was my second time around with this strain and this seed came from my first personal seeds from last one! Very happy . And my first time topping and serious LST. It was my grape ape med bag seed .
20150921 205000
phone too slow too load . But put some more up tomorrow .lol 420 lyfePpP. peace and good vibes.

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

How ya been bro? I've been out of commission for a couple weeks. Got in an awesome wreck lol. My last 2 girls were prolly ready a week ago but I've been unable to get around. Gonna harvest them tonight and start the makeover for the new room setup. Hope everything's going your way homie

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

How ya been bro? I've been out of commission for a couple weeks. Got in an awesome wreck lol. My last 2 girls were prolly ready a week ago but I've been unable to get around. Gonna harvest them tonight and start the makeover for the new room setup. Hope everything's going your way homie
Hey man, respect for the shout out. Same ol' ☺. I got a few new seeds so I know what I'm growing. Got some things to get the rest my room together. The heat and other problems. Hurt my yeild. . But I got a shit load of fire jus begging to get soaked ☺ made a lil veg seedlings box and gon do some things differently. . Start fresh. Sorry to hear bout the accident hope all is good man . Keep your head up.

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Sounds legit bro. Im still debating on what genetics to run the next go round. I think the sour d and maybe the purple paralysis are the only ones I'm keeping out of these. I'm trying to find a good source for clones or beans in orange county so I can have my boy overnight em to me... Glad to hear all is well man. Can't wait to see what ya farm next :)

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Just started trimming the dead head a minute ago. Not planning on keeping the strain after this... Just not well suited for my room. It grows too tall too fast for my setup. It has a good nose on it tho... Hoping its got the head on it to match

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Wow I just noticed how bad the camera is on this phone lol... The bud looks waaaay better than the photo. Unfortunately my iPhone didn't survive the wreck so I'm using an old beater phone

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey bro got one them stretch b.b-o.g . . Gotta learn how to trim in flower and stuff . Time for change☺

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

I've had pretty great luck with cloning from the jump man. I built an aeroponic type cloner for 65 sites and stayed under 80$... Man I'd love to get my hands on some legit thunder fuck and some white rhino... Been on the hunt for some real white widow but haven't had any luck thus far lol..

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I've had pretty great luck with cloning from the jump man. I built an aeroponic type cloner for 65 sites and stayed under 80$... Man I'd love to get my hands on some legit thunder fuck and some white rhino... Been on the hunt for some real white widow but haven't had any luck thus far lol..
They never had any GG#4 so ATF an WR were next . Will be doin some seeds . Lookin at small cloner now . I just like growing from seed. ? I tried to clone and no luck so I gave up. Take another swing at it☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well man , got a pic . Hope my cal mag works . I know that yeild this harvest would be small but it's been great smoke .lol I'll be doin seed run with one of each. In time if u ain't got em yet I'll throw ya some.

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Well man , got a pic . Hope my cal mag works . I know that yeild this harvest would be small but it's been great smoke .lol I'll be doin seed run with one of each. In time if u ain't got em yet I'll throw ya some.
Awesome brudda! Man the cloner I use is pretty fool proof for the most part. Its a square potter with a pond pump plumbed into a PVC rectangle with jets in it and a lid that sits on top. I just fill it with tap water and use dutch master brand-gold range zone root zone conditioner. I personally don't put in any other nutes or even pH my water until I see root because I think its a waste because if there's no root at all then what's uptaking the nutes? I've been wrong before tho lol. I just leave my cloner next to my t5 fixture my mothers sit on, sometimes I'll also put a blue cfl above the cloner. It's pretty basic and doesn't even require much tending to and I get about 95% success within 10-12 days usually. If ya interested man I will draw out some blue prints and material list with photos if mine and email it to you. My bad for rambling I smoked a fatty boom batty a minute ago ; ) trimming the sour d tonight and I think I'll keep this strain in the inventory
IMG 20151003 021151

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Awesome brudda! Man the cloner I use is pretty fool proof for the most part. Its a square potter with a pond pump plumbed into a PVC rectangle with jets in it and a lid that sits on top. I just fill it with tap water and use dutch master brand-gold range zone root zone conditioner. I personally don't put in any other nutes or even pH my water until I see root because I think its a waste because if there's no root at all then what's uptaking the nutes? I've been wrong before tho lol. I just leave my cloner next to my t5 fixture my mothers sit on, sometimes I'll also put a blue cfl above the cloner. It's pretty basic and doesn't even require much tending to and I get about 95% success within 10-12 days usually. If ya interested man I will draw out some blue prints and material list with photos if mine and email it to you. My bad for rambling I smoked a fatty boom batty a minute ago ; ) trimming the sour d tonight and I think I'll keep this strain in the inventory View attachment 540221
I'd try it. Lost a few seeds that I just threw down . One A.T.F one White rhino. 2 bc god bud. ☺ so that's dope. My tangarine kush is strong from seed . Nice tap root and last night put kandy kush and couple more tangarine in a soak.☺ . Gon be vegging them out for clones. Got a gsc I'm running for seeds. ☺

Latest posts

Top Bottom