• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
This is my new thing for sure... since many are against smoke/vape

Scampi and an apple crisp... i have done pastas, beef, chicken, pork, fish, .tacos are fun.. kinda getting away from sweets lately. I also did a wonderful chicken ceasar salad and artichoke too. Next plan is infused jalapeño poppers and maybe a quiche

I'm am not a foodie; however i am fortunate enough to be married to someone who can really cook, so i spend a lot of time as sous chef. :) I do however LOVE apple crisp and this looks just scrumptious. Congrats! and Thanks for the photo. Now to go find something to eat.. lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
2 cups of weed (240f 20min)
2 cups coconut oil
8 oz bees wax
Scented oil of your choice.

Dont eat it.. It puts the lotion on its skin.

IMG 20180722 182146 780
IMG 20180720 143903 041
Dbear180

Dbear180

2 cups coconut oil
8 oz bees wax

Man I've been thinking about trying some topicals. My right elbow & shoulder got boogerd up looping out at about 50 on asphalt 12 years ago. I did a run & tumble about 8 times eating each one with my forearm/elbow. Being an automotive painter I use that same arm to prep & spray all day & occasionally it hurts like a mofo. My feet kill me at the end of the day on fridays as well.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
2 cups coconut oil
8 oz bees wax

what are you using as a finishing filter during decanting to containers?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
what are you using as a finishing filter during decanting to containers?
You only need to filter the coconut oil with plant material. Cheese cloth works.. Hell you can use a t shirt

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
You only need to filter the coconut oil with plant material. Cheese cloth works.. Hell you can use a t shirt

lol.

My back and shoulders & knees Salute You!

Thanks again. :-)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
lol.

My back and shoulders & knees Salute You!

Thanks again. :)
Very welcome.. And that was my first testers problem.... Knees... Pain is gone. You can use the shit all day every day and theres nothing wrong. The first test jars i put out i opened the first one and put it close to my mouth, eyes, ears, arm pits..and other SENSITIVE areas just to see if its gonna jack someone up. All it gave me was smoother balls.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hope youre doing good brotha... Ya i gave some to some chick and shes like . Whats in it..i said cbd and shes like I DONT SMOKE WEED. What a time to be alive
HAHAHAHA genuis, we are in the time of the Genius, how exciting :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Very welcome.. And that was my first testers problem.... Knees... Pain is gone. You can use the shit all day every day and theres nothing wrong. The first test jars i put out i opened the first one and put it close to my mouth, eyes, ears, arm pits..and other SENSITIVE areas just to see if its gonna jack someone up. All it gave me was smoother balls.
I have been taking a capsule of CBD, Broccoli Sprouts and Turmeric, works for me

Ecompost

Ecompost

I have been killin it with the topical and edibles.. I still love to smoke but im going kinda healthy with vape stuff.

@oldskol4evr ... Same batch Hahah
ah we been doing some short path distillation brother, I am well in to it now.
Smoking or vaping, same same imo unless you use SPD. I know the industry is trying to say they are different, one is safer, but there is no real data to support this and we know business to be largely dishonest if they think no one is looking. I have been using it to separate out the pure CBD and so on.
While I am a holistic type, I do think its worth investigating molecular separation also :)

https://www.rootsciences.com/

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ah we been doing some short path distillation brother, I am well in to it now.
Smoking or vaping, same same imo unless you use SPD. I know the industry is trying to say they are different, one is safer, but there is no real data to support this and we know business to be largely dishonest if they think no one is looking. I have been using it to separate out the pure CBD and so on.
While I am a holistic type, I do think its worth investigating molecular separation also :)

https://www.rootsciences.com/
were you been farmer,get all produce harvested

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lmao... I bet people would dig that
she said they were still good,but if she wanted to eat buds give the strain hahahahah,crazy bitch,hell bro it been about 20 yrs i guess since she been high hahah,dont think for one minute she didnt stud up on me when she got blistered either,talking nine yrds of trash,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
she said they were still good,but if she wanted to eat buds give the strain hahahahah,crazy bitch,hell bro it been about 20 yrs i guess since she been high hahah,dont think for one minute she didnt stud up on me when she got blistered either,talking nine yrds of trash,lmao
Oh shes talking about the brownie.. It had chips in it.. I bet they melted on the plane ride

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh shes talking about the brownie.. It had chips in it.. I bet they melted on the plane ride
bro it was 105 here every day last week,im surprised any of it made it if you dig,for 3 months we been at 100 or better,not counting heat index,im just wondering if we gonna have a house and property destroyer with hurricane this year,last year harvey had 65 mph winds and got probally 7 inch rain with it,but luckly didnt tear much up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom