My Fun With Butter.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecompost

Ecompost

Its simple combustion... If one leaves the grass clipping and one burns it to ash.. One is better for ya hahaha. Never really been a fan of distillate... I guess i like the smells and flavors.
yes me too, I am old skool dont see why i shouod change, but say like that bint that said, I dont smoke weed give me cbd, ...doh ok, cross my palms with silver

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yes me too, I am old skool dont see why i shouod change, but say like that bint that said, I dont smoke weed give me cbd, ...doh ok, cross my palms with silver
Im still waiting on that good cbd i can use and share... need to find something i can hit before school and at lunch and not smell like the kids when i get to work

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I got a shit ton of Finola seeds if you want?
I would love bro... I have been looking for a few people for several months and its either bunk, fall through or not giving it up. Shit i dont even really want it for myself but i have a few that have been waiting on me hahaha

Ecompost

Ecompost

I would love bro... I have been looking for a few people for several months and its either bunk, fall through or not giving it up. Shit i dont even really want it for myself but i have a few that have been waiting on me hahaha
Ok I will get these in a care pack bro, ping me your addy, use the message here or email me @betterorganix.com bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oh and hi brother, hope you and mamma be doing good and not over cooking in this heat.
well supose to rain today,so i been out fixing containers getting ready to plant some cooler weather stuff,got brocilla under a shade tent and some onions,other than that we been fried for couple months,this day was 83 and over cast ,i took advantage of that hahah,i got a brownie off a bro we both know and mama got cooked saturday night,crazy bitch,ate a 1/4 of it and drank 2 drinks vodka and orange juice,she was like a spring chic haah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hardc0re, 3/4 in one go?
this old hen aint been wasted in years,she almost got that ass wooped hahahah,sat there for 2 hours saying nothing,i say i never have got a buzz off ediables either,so im sitting here watching you tube and hear her giggling ,asked feel anything ,yesss hahaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom