My Grow Journal

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Ya know what helped me out alot? Granted this was before everyone had a computer but Jorge cervantes book "indoor marijuana horticulture". Its not the end all but it covers a lot. I still reference that book after 13 yrs

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Ill def check out that book but idk it says 39 ppm heres a picture

G gnome

G gnome

Oh ok. Ppm. Didn't know what scale you use. Fyi 39 is next to nothin.

G gnome

G gnome

Also those checkers need to be calibrated. Just so u know net time you hit the store grab some calibration solution. It cheap.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Yeah I knew that it was wrong it seemed wrong thats why I just didnt mess with it

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

right on.... I'm not familiar with that particular meter. Def worth making sure its properly dialed in.
How's the seedlings? Greening up i hope.
Yeah the seedlings are good and look like their growing healty again still have the old brown spots though

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

They really haven't changed much so I'm actually going to update today because I just added 1 teaspoon of bio buzz bio grow and 1.5 of bio root juice. In a gallon of destilled water

Toaster79

Toaster79

Just to make clear cause i got a litzle lost here. Which plant/strain are we actually talking about here?

++++Vibes

Toaster79

Toaster79

Right! Once again, take it easy with those nutes. Youve got good soil. You'd be better off giving them some green compost or EWC tea to establish good microbial life in your soil.

Top Bottom