My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I’m sure you guys will get there. As soon as the US removes the federal prohibition, I think most countries in the world will do the same. They all want a piece of that action too.
I hope so man got such a passion in this industry I love dealing with these plants from seed to crop and all in between I try to take pride in my work :)

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Me too bro. Helping a coworker set up his grow next week. Love this stuff!
Good on you man I would do the same really enjoy it all can’t wait to start my next lot got a few different seeds I got super silver haze, bubble kush, somango XL, more shinning silver haze and royal gorilla :) not sure what to do next ?

Enforcer

Enforcer

Parts Per Million. It is a measurement of the electrical conductivity of the nutrient solution. If I mix up a batch and it’s 1200ppm, I know that will burn my plants. So I mix it up to about 400-700 ppm (depending on veg or flower) and go from there. Much more control that measuring spoons.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I'm guna check that black market thing out
Yeah, check it out for yourself. Don’t quote me on that price. It’s just what I heard. I have had long time growers tell me they’re getting out, and only growing for personal. The money just isn’t there anymore.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Can anyone tell weather my tricones are turning milky findIng it hard to tell lol hope you guys can help :)

1CA9B4AA B80C 4283 BA94 F4291AC9110E
8EC116DD 9B6E 4547 AD63 EB1EC71D4355
Enforcer

Enforcer

Yeah, I see cloudy trichs. They look like little plastic balls. Clear trichs look like little glass balls. I don’t see any amber yet. You can flush as long as you like, but starting the flush too soon will hurt yield. Personally, I won’t go longer than 14 days.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Yeah, I see cloudy trichs. They look like little plastic balls. Clear trichs look like little glass balls. I don’t see any amber yet. You can flush as long as you like, but starting the flush too soon will hurt yield. Personally, I won’t go longer than 14 days.
I’ll keep it to 14 days then and when you think I should flush was thinking of starting to flush end of next week

Enforcer

Enforcer

Yup. Remember, I’m a day ahead of you but I lost a week to a lighting issue. I was planning on about 63 days of flower time. But I added a week for the fuck up. I’m beginning flush tonight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom