My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Hope so I’m going to slow dry it all :)
I did 10 days last run. I left everything on and hung upside down. After 3 days I removed all the fan leaves. 7 days later, trim the sugar leaves and jar. I left the exhaust fan on low. Clip fan pointed at the tent wall. 18*-19*c and 60% RH. The branches never really snapped, but the cure was good. Left them alone for the first 2 weeks in the jars. Just burped the jars once a day.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I did 10 days last run. I left everything on and hung upside down. After 3 days I removed all the fan leaves. 7 days later, trim the sugar leaves and jar. I left the exhaust fan on low. Clip fan pointed at the tent wall. 18*-19*c and 60% RH. The branches never really snapped, but the cure was good. Left them alone for the first 2 weeks in the jars. Just burped the jars once a day.
Will definitely try that :)

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I've been wanting to try skywalker I've Tryed the lemonaid but it wasn't all that good but the smell was great I honesty think the guy used lemon peels for the stuff he gave me
What that’s shit the lemonaid I had taste amazing and smokes amazing just rolling one of the skywalker now so will let you know soon lol I had some really nice stuff called stardawg and it really was shit hot man here’s a pic of a bud I had :)

D17D6445 D3C2 4206 AB7C 4EC91BD6054D
Top Bottom