My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Deathstar. Couple weeks in jars for finish, but I'm tempted to toss a handful out to dry a little quicker. You know. For quality control. This is my eight week harvest. Have more coming down in weekly inervals to get different characteristics from 8wk flower to 11wk flower.
Mine is shinning silver haze takes 10/11 weeks of flowering :) here’s some pics of the ladies today day 28 of flowering :) yours does look nice man would love to have a taste haha

672E0AEF F589 490C 9E98 3A10E663E5AD
57415F69 6764 485E A6DE 666A90A7E5A0
01CA8C50 88B9 4909 84DF 0CCF34A12916
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Question about the distance from lights to canopy. How close are the lights now? Have you ever had the lights any closer or further away during any stage of the grow? I'm just asking in attempts to support a theory I have. What did you veg under? At this point the flower stretch is done for the most part. Have you considered lowering the lights a little? Get those rays of light deeper into the lower sites. Temps permitting, you may be able to get away with lowering them a few inches at a time. Maybe even just one. (Your're running two 600's, correct?) You could determine if it helps at all. Side by side experiment. I believe the growth pattern you got going on would allow lots of light in. I know the fellow farmers always enjoy a good experiment. Of course, that's entirely your decision. Just a suggestion. Record your info and keep track of those temps. Canopy shouldn't get too hot. Keep lots of air flow.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Question about the distance from lights to canopy. How close are the lights now? Have you ever had the lights any closer or further away during any stage of the grow? I'm just asking in attempts to support a theory I have. What did you veg under? At this point the flower stretch is done for the most part. Have you considered lowering the lights a little? Get those rays of light deeper into the lower sites. Temps permitting, you may be able to get away with lowering them a few inches at a time. Maybe even just one. (Your're running two 600's, correct?) You could determine if it helps at all. Side by side experiment. I believe the growth pattern you got going on would allow lots of light in. I know the fellow farmers always enjoy a good experiment. Of course, that's entirely your decision. Just a suggestion. Record your info and keep track of those temps. Canopy shouldn't get too hot. Keep lots of air flow.
Yes 2 600w hps and I’ve got them at 1 foot above the canopy

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Lookin awesome man. Mine are slow, or
I did something wrong. I’m a day ahead of you, but your plants look at least a week ahead of me. Nice work!
Thanks man I’ll look at your thread in a sec see them ladies of yours :)

Top Bottom