My Grow

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

Hey man, I just stumbled in here from another thread.. nice job!! :) Especially as it's your first indoor, looks like you got the environment dialled in. I'll be following along to see how this one turns out if thats cool. I'll be interested to see how the Royal Queen seeds do, how many phenos you get and if any are keepers. They looking good so far though mate :) I'm suprised no-one has mentioned mollases to you at all this whole time (or did I miss that?) Are you using it?. It's something you might want to look into, ( I would recomend it, personally, for soil grows). How many weeks of feeding do you have left before you start to flush? You might want to add it a cpl times to really bring out the flavours and give your buds a nice final sugar boost. Have a look into it, do your own research don't just take my word ;) Also, next time around you might also want to think about adding coco coir to your soil at a mix of 2 parts soil to 1 part coco, for even better root developement (I use batmix, coco, plus a cup of powdered guano per pot). Just a cpl little hints to look into mate, for further down the line, its stuff that I'd recommend but maybe its not for everyone.. but for now, you're doing really great mate!! I hope it's cool to come along for the ride and see where this goes :)
Yo bro them girls are fuckin nice they came out great and a long way

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Hey man, I just stumbled in here from another thread.. nice job!! :) Especially as it's your first indoor, looks like you got the environment dialled in. I'll be following along to see how this one turns out if thats cool. I'll be interested to see how the Royal Queen seeds do, how many phenos you get and if any are keepers. They looking good so far though mate :) I'm suprised no-one has mentioned mollases to you at all this whole time (or did I miss that?) Are you using it?. It's something you might want to look into, ( I would recomend it, personally, for soil grows). How many weeks of feeding do you have left before you start to flush? You might want to add it a cpl times to really bring out the flavours and give your buds a nice final sugar boost. Have a look into it, do your own research don't just take my word ;) Also, next time around you might also want to think about adding coco coir to your soil at a mix of 2 parts soil to 1 part coco, for even better root developement (I use batmix, coco, plus a cup of powdered guano per pot). Just a cpl little hints to look into mate, for further down the line, its stuff that I'd recommend but maybe its not for everyone.. but for now, you're doing really great mate!! I hope it's cool to come along for the ride and see where this goes :)
Thanks man and the ladies have got another 17 days left maybe 24 days depending on how they looking etc and no I’ve never used cpl not even sure what it is if I’m honest lol and thanks for the tips will used them next time round :)

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Yo bro them girls are fuckin nice they came out great and a long way

I've never used the net but do it hold the fan leafs down
Thanks man I’m happy with my grow so far with them big buds and the smell etc and no the net don’t hold the fan leaves down as everything under the scrog net gets taken off just can’t wait to taste these ladies :)

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

Thanks man I’m happy with my grow so far with them big buds and the smell etc and no the net don’t hold the fan leaves down as everything under the scrog net gets taken off just can’t wait to taste these ladies :)
Yea I bet they came out nice wats the strain?

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I heard slot of good things bout that bud I was told never buy from barneys a few ppl got Hermes from them but bro ya girl are nice I got girl scouts cookies and headband trippy gorilla mango sapphire strawberry cough and grand daddy purp going right now
Nice bro and got my seeds from royal Queen Seeds :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom