My Indoor Garden Haven

• Thread starter OdlaFett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I know what you refering to I think thats very common amongst sativa strains aswell when there is space between every node intervall, one node on left then next little higher on the right side etc. Funny u mention that been years since i had a strain like that, mostly cuz i aint got time for the long flowering sativas.

Its mostly what i choose to grow. Well sativa leaners. All the supposed high thc indica to me sucks every time i try it. Flat boring high and no where near the narcotic effect advertised.

Sometimes a nice berry flavor though.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nice to know one thing though,i hear talk from buddies over seas talking of chesse all the time,now i know what it is hahahah nope aint interested

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

You old lightweight. You cant handle the skunk!
dude only smokes the high times best of 1978 strains man 😝

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Damn man were is beachwalker so he can post that pic of that weed in the jar from 1973 and cuss us out for joking with oldskol4evr

Edit: Only joking Beachwalker I bet that weed was better than anything we had! and @oldskol4evr my man, he the protector of them asian Mars hydro girls :P That old savage, he got sawed off ribs but he dont give a fukk he still would!

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Damn man were is beachwalker so he can post that pic of that weed in the jar from 1973 and cuss us out for joking with oldskol4evr

Dont forget that is Columbian gold he has in the jar. Columbian gold is one of the parent plants of the original Skunk #1.
I honestly dont have any doubts that the older pot was lower in thc being full of seeds, but it was so much closer to true breed genetics. It was just a different thing... A better thing in my mind. I would love to be able to go back in time and see for myself.
If only we could combine modern growing methods with the true old school genetics..

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Dont forget that is Columbian gold he has in the jar. Columbian gold is one of the parent plants of the original Skunk #1.
I honestly dont have any doubts that the older pot was lower in thc being full of seeds, but it was so much closer to true breed genetics. It was just a different thing... A better thing in my mind. I would love to be able to go back in time and see for myself.
If only we could combine modern growing methods with the true old school genetics..
Ohh realy. Yeah I aint trying start that argument again last time it went downhill realy fast, I shouldnt had called it bushweed I think that was the mistake 😅

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Edit: Only joking Beachwalker I bet that weed was better than anything we had! and @oldskol4evr my man, he the protector of them asian Mars hydro girls :P That old savage, he got sawed off ribs but he dont give a fukk he still would!
i sure would there babies ,hahahaha me and beach know that good shit hahahah,the very best was that creeper weed,i aint shitting ya,you would smoke a joint and sit there for 45 minutes ,be pissed as hell,about time you get up to go find your mule ,it would hit ya,then you start sweating ,next thing you knew your ass was sunk back in a chair jamming to som,e jimmy or something,4 hours later your like damn lets do another hahaha.
if it was only 4% it had 96% of something else in there that mopped the floor with your ass hhahaahh,loved that shit,but young and dumb ,cant even tll you how many times my bro got pissed at me for thinking he burned me lmao,brews and not buds ,but shake in them days,seeds even tasted good smoking them in the day,and dont think i didnt smoke my share,we would see who could hold out without coughing hahahah

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
i loved the brick ,hahahaha wish it would come back around,especailly 250 a lb hahaahah

I Bought a $300 pound of thai brick back about 2004 or so. Not thai stick, thai brick lol. A girl i knew got like 10 kilos from a longshoreman in Vancouver who got it straight off a cargo ship from Vietnam lol. It came packed Into PVC Pipes with end caps so tight we had to cut the pipe off the brick with a hacksaw.

Terrible weed. lol. almost black from all the oils being extruded under pressure. It had a really greasy feel to it, loads of seeds and you had to smoke half an ounce to get high. We ended up making it all into oil for edibles. And even those sucked.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id love to see it myself,with what i know now,ya them bags then were just about dust,most had to bong it,and damn seeds hahahah i didnt own a single car from1976 to 1985 that didnt have seeds holes in the seats hahaha,lots of them,remember every time i went to buy a car,first thing was looking for seed holes,didnt want to buy no damn heads car,they jury rig the shit out of them hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I Bought a $300 pound of thai brick back about 2004 or so. Not thai stick, thai brick lol. A girl i knew got like 10 kilos from a longshoreman in Vancouver who got it straight off a cargo ship from Vietnam lol. It came packed Into PVC Pipes with end caps so tight we had to cut the pipe off the brick with a hacksaw.

Terrible weed. lol. almost black from all the oils being extruded under pressure. It had a really greasy feel to it, loads of seeds and you had to smoke half an ounce to get high. We ended up making it all into oil for edibles. And even those sucked.
did you save the seeds ,could have been some really good black just handled wrong

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
id love to see it myself,with what i know now,ya them bags then were just about dust,most had to bong it,and damn seeds hahahah i didnt own a single car from1976 to 1985 that didnt have seeds holes in the seats hahaha,lots of them,remember every time i went to buy a car,first thing was looking for seed holes,didnt want to buy no damn heads car,they jury rig the shit out of them hahahah

My car had them too lol. But they were the "inevitable pinhole burns" as Roger Waters so poetically puts it, from hash falling out of my joints..

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

if it was only 4% it had 96% of something else in there that mopped the floor with your ass hhahaahh,
Man the way u describe these old stoner moments makes me feel high haha love hearing that shit its like reading a cheech chong book
makes me almost think that 96% was that montesanto shit they sparyed on them banana leaves that had whole villages sterile for gernerations but when smoked it has another effect :P

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

My car had them too lol. But they were the "inevitable pinhole burns" as Roger Waters so poetically puts it, from hash falling out of my joints..
Man we got that problem heavy in europe that moroccan hash man i dont have any clothes without holes in them 😅
If i have some new shirt on I need take that shit of before smoking the hasish

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Man we got that problem heavy in europe that moroccan hash man i dont have any clothes without holes in them 😅
If i have some new shirt on I need take that shit of before smoking the hasish

Haha yeah man I came back from the UK with holes in everything. I smoked a lot of soap bar hash there, it was always burning me lol.

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

Damn didnt know this, intresting indeed. Tho im in market for some LED now and heard alot of them got that UVB aswell
Overpriced and poor output the LED uv's have...I'm running 2 p450 & a 315w cdm in the middle of them in my main tent

Top Bottom