My Indoor Garden Haven

• Thread starter OdlaFett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Damn woke up 5am started thinking why does the universe exist, why not just nothing and why does it
have this shape and laws were stars
and planets and life is created were we float around like a organised cloud of dust.
Apperently you dont need alot to make a new universe
because the inflation in the beggining of the timeline of a universe also inflates the matter meaning one gram matter
inflates into trillions and trillions pounds of matter.
But how do you make a new universe? is it the collapse of a star in another universe that creates a black hole and that black hole creates new parallel universe.
Could be. Thats why we cant find white holes since we already live in a white hole.
Is that the evolution of the universe, how it manages to stay alive for a eternity? Reproducing into new universes until a universe is born were stars and black holes can be born to
continue the eternal life of a universe. I think so otherwise this universe should had already happend a eternity ago.
Shit I cant go back to sleep, wish I had some weed to eaze my mind and calm me the fuck down, 2 months now without smoking damn.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

One thing is for sure though, this universe is still a baby, it was just created if you look at the timeline of a universe.
1st and 2nd generation of stars were very primitive and couldnt had produced advanced life and civilizastion since the main building blocks of life and the periodic system were only created when these stars died in supernovas. Meaning our sun that is a 3rd generation of stars is among the first stars to be able to support and create advanced life. Thats the solution to the fermi paradox, thats why we havvnt found any aliens yet because we are among the very first advanced civilizations to be created. Wait another couple of billion of years and teher will be alot more civilizations out there. Wait another trillion years and there will be galactic empires in every galaxy

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Sorry guys just had to write som thoughts down dont mind my last posts about universes haha
Lets do a grow update instead :)
This first pic is from 10 days ago, 1st januari, one day before i flipped them, just for comparison:
20191231 103757

This pic is from today, day 10 of flowering:
20200110 075910

Been busy trying to control the canopy, also did a MINOR defoliation 2 days ago, might have been a mistake to do it so early into flowering but the leaves I plucked were only a few but they were shading alot so we will see.
Dont confuse this with the real major defoliation Im going to make in about 2 weeks, Thats when I will strip them down naked to the bone.
This how much I removed 2 days ago of these 3 plants, not much at all:
20200108 180002

This is the veg chamber, they coming along nicely, especially when concidering they only veg under 2xt5s. Thats around 60 watts of power total, barley anything. In 2 weeks they will be placed into flowering around the scrog nets to pick up all spilled light.
Hoping get aroung 5oz of these small plants, not bad for light that would had been wasted anyways.
20200110 075807

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Fuck, karma is a bitch... I was joking with a noob grower who had alot of problems and I said his plants look like they have hiv and ebola etc.
Then I walk into my veg chamber and see notice I have some kind of ebola aswell...hahaha wtf is this 😅:

20200110 130648

This my first grow in coco so I never seen this shit before and only this plant has ebola rest looks fine. I asume its some kind of nutrient lockout, cant be burn since they didnt get any nutes but whatever, i fed her and all other coco plants some weak nutes at 200 ppm we see how she responds.
Lesson: Dont fuck with karma she dont know when u joking

Moshmen

Moshmen

Fuck, karma is a bitch... I was joking with a noob grower who had alot of problems and I said his plants look like they have hiv and ebola etc.
Then I walk into my veg chamber and see notice I have some kind of ebola aswell...hahaha wtf is this 😅:

View attachment 928490
This my first grow in coco so I never seen this shit before and only this plant has ebola rest looks fine. I asume its some kind of nutrient lockout, cant be burn since they didnt get any nutes but whatever, i fed her and all other coco plants some weak nutes at 200 ppm we see how she responds.
Lesson: Dont fuck with karma she dont know when u joking
Karma is a bitch! No worries man I think tus Americans were just grumpy this early morning ! It’s all good I enjoy the banter ! And take nothing personal ! Plus you got a nice set up there and sounds like some good experience I’m along fir the ride ! You can hassle me or anybody in my thread anytime! Bass just having a rough go right now. He s good dude

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Karma is a bitch! No worries man I think tus Americans were just grumpy this early morning ! It’s all good I enjoy the banter ! And take nothing personal ! Plus you got a nice set up there and sounds like some good experience I’m along fir the ride ! You can hassle me or anybody in my thread anytime! Bass just having a rough go right now. He s good dude

Haha ty man! Yeah I know he good dude and I was having fun in your thread I regret nothing I said lol. Deal, I be back for some more soon, as soon I notice you guys get relaxed BOOM I will enter again 😅

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Now while I deal with my ebola outbreak take a look at this, I been watching these clips lately sharks tank, and Dragons Den, people pitching ideas for investors. This one the best, this autistic aspbergers psychopath guy trying to sell a surgically inserted blootooth mobilphone in the skull 😅😅😅
The charging port is in your head and you only insert a 5 inch needle in your head to charge every night 🙂 If you want upgrade you just surgically remove the old one and put in the new, ez pz....srsly dude is a nut job and need to be locked up

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

I think it would just be best for me and everyone if I just stayed in my own thread and not interact with others in others threads,
except for the people I already know are cool and chill.
Everytime I try have a fun conversation and joke with people someone completly CHOOSES to misunderstand and gets upset. Or they actually that retarded
that they cant read a simple sentence... IDK.
Some of the discussions and arguments on these weed forums makes me think maybe weed should stay illegal afterall because obviously it dossnt make people smarter.
If anything of what I seen it just makes people more retarded honestly.
I knew this for a long time acctually, I have always had a hard time dealing with stoners eventhough being a stoner myself for 15+ years.
Maybe because I take breaks often I get the abillity to see clearly how it affects the brain.
They talk sooo slow makes you think they have just enough braincells to walk. And become so sensitive of that reefa that grown ass men become total bitches.

Everytime I met a stoner with half closed eyes and slow talking I always get the urge to slap the high out of them. If you use weed for pain or as medecine then ok.
but if your normal human being then there is no excuse for being high 24/7. This world is not a snoop dogg shizzle fizzle world were I or anyone else have time or patience
to deal or listen to your retarded stoned theories and waiting 2 minutes for you to express a simple single sentence. I have zero mercy on low life people
not trying to accomplish anything in their life except to get high.
When your dead you will be relaxed and high for a etrnity why you in such a rush to relax all the time? We only get one life,
I dont want to be on my deathbed wishing I had done shit in my life except
getting high all day. I wanna be able to say, damn that was a crazy ride and im satisfied.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Some people just want a hug and some people just want someone to talk to about shit and Im cool with that.
BUT some people want and demand WAAAAY more than that. Im 32 years old and Im not a psychatrist or a shrink, I Dont have the time, patience or the education
to deal with other peoples mental helth issues.
In my world if your over 30 years old and you still want to talk about your childhood traumas, or how hard you lifes has been and your depressed because of that then Im sorry but theres nothing I can do, so fuck you and your life. Thats what seperates the weak from the strong. Some people learn from their past and move on and use that knowledge to get by life, while other get depressed and stuck in the same place for a etrnity. And I dont have 10 years, 20 years or a etrnity to sit and wait for anyone to
treat their problems and fix their mentaly unstable mind and their inner deamons. You only get one life and Im not wasting that life on anyone else. Im about to have fun and spread positiv energy and if your depressed and get offended by positiv energy then fuck you. hahahah

Im sorry I know i sound brutal and like I dont give a fuck but thats honestly how most people think but few will tell you this straight in your face.
So dont approach me if your mentaly unstable or dont have your shit togeather because your feelings will get hurt.

Thats my life philosophy. Now that we got that shit out the way Im going to go and attend my plants. 😘

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I think it would just be best for me and everyone if I just stayed in my own thread and not interact with others in others threads,
except for the people I already know are cool and chill.
Everytime I try have a fun conversation and joke with people someone completly CHOOSES to misunderstand and gets upset. Or they actually that retarded
that they cant read a simple sentence... IDK.
Some of the discussions and arguments on these weed forums makes me think maybe weed should stay illegal afterall because obviously it dossnt make people smarter.
If anything of what I seen it just makes people more retarded honestly.
I knew this for a long time acctually, I have always had a hard time dealing with stoners eventhough being a stoner myself for 15+ years.
Maybe because I take breaks often I get the abillity to see clearly how it affects the brain.
They talk sooo slow makes you think they have just enough braincells to walk. And become so sensitive of that reefa that grown ass men become total bitches.

Everytime I met a stoner with half closed eyes and slow talking I always get the urge to slap the high out of them. If you use weed for pain or as medecine then ok.
but if your normal human being then there is no excuse for being high 24/7. This world is not a snoop dogg shizzle fizzle world were I or anyone else have time or patience
to deal or listen to your retarded stoned theories and waiting 2 minutes for you to express a simple single sentence. I have zero mercy on low life people
not trying to accomplish anything in their life except to get high.
When your dead you will be relaxed and high for a etrnity why you in such a rush to relax all the time? We only get one life,
I dont want to be on my deathbed wishing I had done shit in my life except
getting high all day. I wanna be able to say, damn that was a crazy ride and im satisfied.
boy get off the gas,hell everyone has a bad day,misunderstandings come with drama being covered up by talking and kidding with other folks for relife of your own sadness,some take things wrong cause there already in a sad spot,just looking for the pick me up,doesnt take shitto trigger at that point,fuk im the worlds worst,but i do find a bright side to every thing even it the bright side is bad it brighter than what made me think of a brighter side if you dig,when i got on this morn i seen you all having fun ,then bam what the hell ahppened,i just laid back and knew this was coming.
you know what bro its good for shit like this to happen,really it is,just think,if we all were the same color,same sex ,same brain thoughts both sad and joy,how freaking boring this world would be hahahah.
there isnt even a reason to hash it out,just buddies talking shit and some how got blown up,how i have no clue but did,guess what i have a problem using guns and knives to fight with,im still a old ass that believe you take care of issues with fist,want to know why,because afterwards you become the best of friends,and freinds understand bull shit that dont mean nothing
so that said he has shit on the brain .
you got shit on the brain
i got im a dumbass to get involved but try to keep peace with my friends on the brain which usally makes me the bad guy,that alright im old hahahah
hash the shit out and move on
dig it
we all are human ,thats the real problem

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

boy get off the gas,hell everyone has a bad day,misunderstandings come with drama being covered up by talking and kidding with other folks for relife of your own sadness,some take things wrong cause there already in a sad spot,just looking for the pick me up,doesnt take shitto trigger at that point,fuk im the worlds worst,but i do find a bright side to every thing even it the bright side is bad it brighter than what made me think of a brighter side if you dig,when i got on this morn i seen you all having fun ,then bam what the hell ahppened,i just laid back and knew this was coming.
you know what bro its good for shit like this to happen,really it is,just think,if we all were the same color,same sex ,same brain thoughts both sad and joy,how freaking boring this world would be hahahah.
there isnt even a reason to hash it out,just buddies talking shit and some how got blown up,how i have no clue but did,guess what i have a problem using guns and knives to fight with,im still a old ass that believe you take care of issues with fist,want to know why,because afterwards you become the best of friends,and freinds understand bull shit that dont mean nothing
so that said he has shit on the brain .
you got shit on the brain
i got im a dumbass to get involved but try to keep peace with my friends on the brain which usally makes me the bad guy,that alright im old hahahah
hash the shit out and move on
dig it
we all are human ,thats the real problem
Bro im 6"4 and made of steel and sex appeal, I cant go around hitting people, if I could my life would been much easier 😅
Plus Im not thinking of a specific situation or person here, this a life philosphy I had long time and just wanted to write it down. This my first grow journal but im thinking fuck it Im making it my first motherfucking blog and therpy setion aswell 😅 I been of the reefa now 2 months so Im having all this thoughts that are supressed when Im high all day and being a passive non life getting bitch. I do agree with some things you say but this case it goes much deeper than just being upset at people, its my way to inspire and get people to maybe think and see shit from another perspective. I just have my own way of doing that so this aint aimed for anyone specific. Most shit dumb shit on this forum just makes me laugh and belive me I dont get offended on the internet.
Like I said its my way of helping others that have mental issues because even I have my mental issues and demons.
Much love bro

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Alright, you right @oldskol4evr , fuck blogs and writing life philosophy what am I a fucking 14 year old girl writing blogs, and am I retarded having therapy sestions in a weed journal hahaha
Lets get back to growing that sticky icky so I too can get high soon and relax the fuck out, shit been having my brain stressed out latley, waking up 5 am dreaming about the origins of the universe and shit my brain needs a joint and a fuckin break 😅😅

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Alright, you right @oldskol4evr , fuck blogs and writing life philosophy what am I a fucking 14 year old girl writing blogs, and am I retarded having therapy sestions in a weed journal hahaha
Lets get back to growing that sticky icky so I too can get high soon and relax the fuck out, shit been having my brain stressed out latley, waking up 5 am dreaming about the origins of the universe and shit my brain needs a joint and a fuckin break 😅😅
didnt you say 30 somthing for age,yep it is life happening bro,next all that brawn and beauty you talk of ,well hate to say,but around your waist line,hair fall down your back,grow a beard to your heels ,but cant grow shit on head and you get sun burned,especaially in the grow room,no longer can you hide it,you sun bathing,yep at 30 i lost it all well not really it started conregating all just above the package ,yep speeking of that damn thing gets smaller as you age too so hold on for the ride and roll wit the punches bro,hahahah
you have now entered the world of deep meaning thoughts that you feel no one hears and really convinced they dont until something goes wrong and then you really know who loves you and cares for you and your friends bro,all good,hell tomorrow might be my day hope not,i dont like being sad ,i like happy happy happy and stupid as mama always calls me hahah not just stupid either ,she got put that uupid on it stuuuuupid,you know how then women folk do it hahah

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

didnt you say 30 somthing for age,yep it is life happening bro,next all that brawn and beauty you talk of ,well hate to say,but around your waist line,hair fall down your back,grow a beard to your heels ,but cant grow shit on head and you get sun burned,especaially in the grow room,no longer can you hide it,you sun bathing,yep at 30 i lost it all well not really it started conregating all just above the package ,yep speeking of that damn thing gets smaller as you age too so hold on for the ride and roll wit the punches bro,hahahah
you have now entered the world of deep meaning thoughts that you feel no one hears and really convinced they dont until something goes wrong and then you really know who loves you and cares for you and your friends bro,all good,hell tomorrow might be my day hope not,i dont like being sad ,i like happy happy happy and stupid as mama always calls me hahah not just stupid either ,she got put that uupid on it stuuuuupid,you know how then women folk do it hahah
Damn bro show me some mercy man cmon fuck hahaha. Your right, Im probably just having issues with hormones right now or something, that estrogen spike probably got me fucked up or something lol. Damn if it continue like this I be developing titties by the end of the month 😅

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Damn bro show me some mercy man cmon fuck hahaha. Your right, Im probably just having issues with hormones right now or something, that estrogen spike probably got me fucked up or something lol. Damn if it continue like this I be developing titties by the end of the month 😅
i didnt want to mention that ,but true,when they split my chest open,i now have one tit hanging a bit to the left,bastards could have liposucked that shit out when they were in there,hahahah little girl even said your pecks are gonna be a little sore,hell i said them titties girl,she couldnt hold it back hahahh,but yea bro women arent the only ones that change that really isnt a joke,we do,it just doesnt come monthly,first sign of that hair falling off was the trigger for me,shit all the damn ribbing i done on bald head sucker too ,pay back is a bitch hahahh

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

hahaha fuck man! 😅 But yeah ur right, and btw this conversation is hilarious, now Im glad I wrote all that shit!
Btw I started loosing my hair 7 years ago, but for me it was a good thing because i acctually look better bald/short haired would had never known if I kept that hair.
Plus if Im not gonna be a 14 year old girl blogger then wtf I need hair for, I dont wanna look pretty and shit fuck that I like being bald I accepted that shit quick and embraced it like a real G.

Moshmen

Moshmen

hahaha fuck man! 😅 But yeah ur right, and btw this conversation is hilarious, now Im glad I wrote all that shit!
Btw I started loosing my hair 7 years ago, but for me it was a good thing because i acctually look better bald/short haired would had never known if I kept that hair.
Plus if Im not gonna be a 14 year old girl blogger then wtf I need hair for, I dont wanna look pretty and shit fuck that I like being bald I accepted that shit quick and embraced it like a real G.
Idk bout you , but I like bald pussy! Nothin to get stuck in ur teeth!

Top Bottom