My Indoor Garden Haven

• Thread starter OdlaFett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
hahaha fuck man! šŸ˜… But yeah ur right, and btw this conversation is hilarious, now Im glad I wrote all that shit!
Btw I started loosing my hair 7 years ago, but for me it was a good thing because i acctually look better bald/short haired would had never known if I kept that hair.
Plus if Im not gonna be a 14 year old girl blogger then wtf I need hair for, I dont wanna look pretty and shit fuck that I like being bald I accepted that shit quick and embraced it like a real G.

Ok guys this thread read has been a real hoot. my sides are hurting.... truth is in the air.... šŸ» šŸ¤—

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahaha fuck man! šŸ˜… But yeah ur right, and btw this conversation is hilarious, now Im glad I wrote all that shit!
Btw I started loosing my hair 7 years ago, but for me it was a good thing because i acctually look better bald/short haired would had never known if I kept that hair.
Plus if Im not gonna be a 14 year old girl blogger then wtf I need hair for, I dont wanna look pretty and shit fuck that I like being bald I accepted that shit quick and embraced it like a real G.
what i like about it is the cost of hair cuts these days,hell that youngest of mine pay 30 bucks for a cut,come home with hair,i tell him to get a bitch cut every time he goes there,haahah i use to laugh my ass off when the girls that worked for me told me the pay a adverge of 300 bucks a month ,im like that a retirment gig there hahah

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

what i like about it is the cost of hair cuts these days,hell that youngest of mine pay 30 bucks for a cut,come home with hair,i tell him to get a bitch cut every time he goes there,haahah i use to laugh my ass off when the girls that worked for me told me the pay a adverge of 300 bucks a month ,im like that a retirment gig there hahah
Yeah fuck that lol. I havvnt been to a hairsaloon 15 years, I always cut my own hair. If Im paying 30 bucks I want something realy faboulus like this
Artworks 000145265770 l9ipsg t500x500

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Be careful you are solidifying that pussy thing!
Lol I got no problems with that thats how I trap my victims man. But why didnt you tell that to your retarded friend basscaptain when he bashed you for reading a book with quotes like "I cant read much" and " cant read and grow" while having 3k posts and starting to cry and "leaving" for me pointing that out, then you went to appologize and liking his retarded quotes to not hurt his feelings and coming to my thread to appologize to me so he wont get even more hurt. Who are the pussies here realy lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lol I got no problems with that thats how I trap my victims man. But why didnt you tell that to your retarded friend basscaptain when he bashed you for reading a book with quotes like "I cant read much" and " cant read and grow" while having 3k posts and starting to cry and "leaving" for me pointing that out, then you went to appologize and liking his retarded quotes to not hurt his feelings and coming to my thread to appologize to me so he wont get even more hurt. Who are the pussies here realy lol
Good point! Canā€™t help it Iā€™m just a nice guy.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Got plans of a nice dedicated grow room someday and when I get there I would like my indoor knowledge/abilities pay off with some nice bud

Moshmen

Moshmen

And Iā€™ve had a person or two work for me who were Illiterate or didnā€™t read well at all but very intelligent/talented we all have our place in this big world!

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Wtf why these noobs come spam my thread writing one sentence in each message instead of one message with multiple sentences like a normal human being.
Then I go into their thread and its 50 pages long full of ebola infested plants. Just reading couple pages of their thread made one of my plants sick.
I want people to look at my thread and hopefully learn something and making it short and full of information, not having some of these noobs with 2k-3k messages write shit and then you look at their garden all their plants look like they have HIV or something. I can also have 3k posts in 1 month if i only write one sentence in each. Some people should just stop writing completly and learn to read and grow instead and fix their garden first before even opening their mouths, start by posting all your plants in the cannbis infirmary so we can help fix and cure them.

Last edited:
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Alright lets get back to subject lol. Dont missunderstand me, anyone can post and have questions and opinons in my thread, just dont spam and dont call me a pussy lol especially when Im athletic guy 6"4 and made of muscle, steel and sexappeal, I should be getting lil respect atleast.. šŸ˜ŒšŸ™ƒ lol
But seriously I know this is the internet but I just trying have a good time and entertain and joke with fellow growers thats it.

Anyways Noticed 2 of my baby plants started growing a twin, or is it a tumor? Idk but they cute. Love when that happens too bad I will kill them because I cant have the plant wasting energy on shit like this
20200111 204243

Heres a better pic of one of my Bonsai. Need a better pot for her but bonsai pots expensive as hell man. I know many bonsai growers started to 3D print their own pots now, but I dont have a 3D printer

20191226 220411

And heres a random pic one of my friend gave me, she works with photography and I loved this pic thought I share

FB IMG 1576935290297

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok letā€™s start over cuz I do believe you have done good info/outlooks and I would like to see your product, I think once ya get a harvest mayb ya can chill a bit, with the rest of us ā€œstonersā€ lol. I too was just teasin with the pussy thing ( ya know ya got that cat pic) lol .accept my apologies just please donā€™t dish it out if ya canā€™t take it. And respect is earned, we have the opportunity to earn the respect . I wonā€™t comment on your thread unless I have a cannabis question, hopefully you respond with good information.

Good luck with ur grow man I know it will turn out on top!

Latest posts

Top Bottom