My Indoor Garden Haven

• Thread starter OdlaFett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Ok let’s start over cuz I do believe you have done good info/outlooks and I would like to see your product, I think once ya get a harvest mayb ya can chill a bit, with the rest of us “stoners” lol. I too was just teasin with the pussy thing ( ya know ya got that cat pic) lol .accept my apologies just please don’t dish it out if ya can’t take it. And respect is earned, we have the opportunity to earn the respect . I won’t comment on your thread unless I have a cannabis question, hopefully you respond with good information.

Good luck with ur grow man I know it will turn out on top!
Nice, happy to squash the beef! We good bro! And yeah you right Im zero chill right now,
I wrote some horrific shit in retaliation, shit I wouldnt otherwise if I was medicated
but I should get some cred for manged get the most nice and polite
guy in thcfarmer to loose his shit and get all our messages deleted lol
No but fo real thank you and I appologize aswell, and I gladly start over!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nice, happy to squash the beef! We good bro! And yeah you right Im zero chill right now,
I wrote some horrific shit in retaliation, shit I wouldnt otherwise if I was medicated
but I should get some cred for manged get the most nice and polite
guy in thcfarmer to loose his shit and get all our messages deleted lol
No but fo real thank you and I appologize aswell, and I gladly start over!
Respect earned! No worries here

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Fun fact 1:
Inside the core of the sun its 15 million Kelvin.
If you heated up the head of a nail to that temperature everyone within 1000 miles would die.

Fun fact 2:
We dont know how fast we are moving.
The earth spins about 0.5km/s, around the sun at 30Km/s, around the milky way 220km/s while milky way moving about 1000km/s
meaning we moving ATLEAST 1250km every second.

Fun fact 3:
I cant control this canopy, lol or im having real hard time controling it. Spent 2h today just binding and weaving them. I never expirienced such a stretch. Its 12 days into flowering and she dossnt stop.
The hydro plants trippled their size in 12 days. If it continous like this my garden soon gonna looka like Aquamans garden 😛 jk Aquaman 😘

20200113 200038

Thought I post a pic when HPS is off so you can see how healthy they are, maybe minor nitrogen def but its ok

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Man this is pure gold. Some of these youtube growers hahahhaa
This guys dossnt know what the heck hes doing he just making shit up, he mixes molases, honey, lemon and some other shit
to "foliar feed his plants sugars" . HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA 😅😅😅😅

(If you noob and dont know better; It funny because its so stupid, dont EVER do this lol)
unless you want your buds to mold, get stunned, and get infested with all kind of bugs

heres another of the same guy curing his buds with fruity pebbles. HAHAHAAHA this guy is a hidden gem, one of the worst growers I seen. First foliar spray sugars then cure in breakfast cereals loool. Why not just dip the bud in some melted chocolate aswell?

Btw he didnt grow that frosty bud, he bought it, his weed that he grows some of the weakest ebola infested bush weeds i seen

Last edited:
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Man.... HAHAHAHA here another with the same guy, apperently he has a foliar recepie for the veg stage aswell... HAHAHAHAHA
It gets bad man... First you take some water from your fish tank...(?!?!) then add aloe vera, molases, blackberryjuice and and some organic fulvic acid... this dude is completly insane hahaha 😅😅 The intro is insanely long vid start 0.47

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

You would think with all the available info now that growers would have stopped experimenting with bullshit. I think it may be worse that it ever was. The companies selling weed specific junk are sure taking advantage.
Man this dude is pure gold. He is the embodiment of bro science. He thinks the plant absorbs potasium, sugars and all kind of shit threw the leaves
But I kinda like him anyways, he seems like a chill dude but hes completly insane haha

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Man this dude is pure gold. He is the embodiment of bro science. He thinks the plant absorbs potasium, sugars and all kind of shit threw the leaves
But I kinda like him anyways, he seems like a chill dude but hes completly insane haha

I admit i have never watched a youtube grower. Only vids posted here like the super lemon haze guy.

I think everyone should put down the electronic devices and read a book once in a while.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Hey farmers, Sorry i not been active but I started smoking again and now I got no patience to sit and chat about a plant all day
But Im still gonna finish this journal. Honestly I just joined to update my knowledge and learn whats new in the industry, I do that every 3-4 years. But also to prove that Im still one of the best growers ever
First pic from 3 days ago and before defoliation. I also switched nutes yesterday to nova bloom.
20200116 100630

This from today, defoliated and lollipopped.

20200118 101650

20200120 101927

BosBuds

BosBuds

Hello fellow farmers!

I'm new to this forum, and to growing, so please forgive if this topic is covered elsewhere.

So, I've completed setting up my 2'x4' tent with a raised bed of living suopersoil which I cooked these past two months, the Blumat gravity autodrip irrigation system is installed, some white clover has started to sprout as a cover crop, and I'm about to get some autos growing in this puppy!

I recently came across a container of wood vinegar, from the guy on Cape Cod, MA where I got my biochar, mycc-innoculated composted soil. He told me about wood vinegar and how it acts like "seed speed" in terms of softening up the shell and getting the seedling to sprout and grow quickly.

Currently I have two auto feminized seeds (1 x Green Crack, 1 x Purple CBD 1:1) soaking in a 100:1 dilution of water to wood vinegar to see how it goes..... He also said that foliar spraying with a 800:1 dilution helps pest control and the plants love it.

Has anyone heard of this wood vinegar technique, and perhaps tried it before?

IMG 20201030 WA0012

Latest posts

Top Bottom