My Jazz Berry Jam Grow

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hell yeah Green.. Nice man.. Its finally time for the flowers to come... I know you are happy man... You have been growing these girls since the begining of teh grow season...

Nice Job man....cant wait to watch the fun part from here on out...

Also man, Hit me up in my inbox...

Nice job dude..,, Great outdoor grow.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Well, I got a scent off of both plants today. My favorite is the tall pheno. The scent is pure grape Kool-Aid! It is just now showing frost as well. Not my favorite looking pheno, but my favorite smelling one. The bushy pheno smells awesome as well. It has the mentholated grape scent that CV described. I've taken cuttings of both phenos. I sure hope they root.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is a pic of the tall pheno with the awesome grape smell. I wish a had a Sour Bubble male right about now. That would be an awesome cross. I can't wait to light up the sweet leaf! Well, vape it anyway.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is a pic of the bushy pheno with the mentholated grape scent. It looks like it will yield nicely.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my two Black Afghan girls. No scent to these yet but they are coming along nicely. The lanky one was transplanted from a flower bed into the pot because it was too close to a light source at night. It is still recovering from that transplant. The Black Afghan cut that I took has rooted and is doing well. It is inside under CFLs. I want to let it veg and take a cutting off of it so I can hopefully make some S1 seeds. I really like the vigor of the Black Afghan. It is one of the most vigorous plants I have ever grown.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
AWESOME green... Great descriptin man.... They smell crazy dont they? lol... The smell translates over to taste as well.. Its crazy man...

The plants really got huge... You are going to have a nice harvest...This is teh first time I have seen Jazz Berry Jam IX grown outside...Doing very well...JBJ is such a hardy plant..It can take alot of stress, and still perform like an Indy car.

Glad you are digging everything.....You are in for a treat bro...

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job as usual bro! Can't wait to see the final product. :banana1sv6:

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well, I noticed something nice this morning. My tall pheno of Jazz Berry Jam, the one with the awesome grape smell, is showing some purple tint to the buds! I am so happy to see this. I sure hope the cuttings I took of this pheno take. The cut I took of the bushy pheno is showing a little rooting now. There is no purple color to the bushy pheno yet, but it still smells awesome and is really packin on the resin. It is also going to hopefully be a nice yielder.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Well, we are finally getting a little rain here! Which is a great blessing for us with the drought we have had all year. I am however worried about mold now. Do you guys think this will be a problem with my plants?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
You should be ok with mold for right now, I would think.... I only have to worry about mold outdoors when they are in the last few weeks of flowering....

You should be good dude.. looks like they ar egetting alot of sun, and plenty of wind.... Looks good to me bro.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is a nice bud pic of my tall purple pheno of the Jazz Berry Jam. It still has the great grape Kool-Aid scent!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hell yes Green Pharm... You got some dank there..... Really nice pics man..

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Just ordered some extraction bags today. I bet this will make some great hashish!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Just ordered some extraction bags today. I bet this will make some great hashish!

ABSOLUTELY man.... JBJ is the best line I for making concentrates...As you can see lots of triched out leaves.... And the best part is the taste translates through the oil...I personally smoke alot of oil....My favorite...The JBJ and Lemon Skunk clone makes the tastiest oil I have ever had...Taste just like the flowers smell...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Check out Extraction Tubes for making oil.. They are great, and easy to use...

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

We got a little more rain last night. I hope I don't get any mold. I wish we could have had this earlier in the season, but it is hard to complain about rain out where I live!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I have read that the Purple Berry is kind of nitrogen hungry in flower. Is that the case for Jazz Berry Jam as well? I have been only feeding weekly and that has been fine but yesterday I noticed several yellow leaves. Should I increase feeding to at least twice weekly?

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I picked a small test nug of the purple pheno of Jazz Berry Jam last weekend, not mature yet just for flavor, and ground it up and vaped it last night. Awesome! The flavor is a fruity mentholated grape, different from the scent but still totally amazing. The buzz from this immature taste test was also very pronounced. Kind of a nice head and body high combination with lots of munchies lol. A few more weeks and it will be even better! Next week I plan to do the same with the green JBJ pheno. I also tried a taste test nug of the Black Afghan. Very frosty with a solvent fuely like scent. The taste was roughly the same as the scent. Very pronounced body high from this immature bud! This is going to be a knock out. About 25% of the trichomes of the Black Afghan were milky. Both test nugs were dried for 6 days and vaped out of my Extreme Q Vaporizer into a bag. The first bag, with the best taste of each, was filled at a temp of 100 degrees celsius on the number 3 fan setting. Following bags were filled on the same fan setting with temps increased by 50 degrees until the temp reached 200. Then I went down on the temp to 180 degrees. The best taste for me was at 100 degrees. In my opinion 180 degrees celsius is perfect for taste and effect. Both killer strains. Flavor wise I have never had a better tasting strain than the JBJ. It is even better than the BOG Sour Bubble I grew last summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom