My Jazz Berry Jam Grow

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Did a good feeding yesterday as well as dusting them with Sevin. I hate grasshoppers. I fed with 6 ml of GH Micro, 6 ml of GH Grow, and 9 ml of GH Bloom in one gallon of water. I hope that isn't overkill.

Sounds liek a strong feeding, IMO....But them being outdoor plants, and it being hot, they will probably drink it up quickly, and Im sure you will need to give them water again soon...So Im sure it will be fine.. Pretty strong strain... They can take some food....

I bet in a week, they will double in size....although both generations of Jazz Berry Jam are very stocky plants....

Keep up teh good work Bro....Hopefully that Seven will keep the grasshopers away.. They will take down a fan leaf quick.....

G

ganja_guy52

Def. gonna stick around for this one. Looks like some dank strains CV.
Keep up the good work green! Can't wait to some flowering!

:weed-sign:

W

WildWood131

Cannaventure,

When are you dropping another shipment of JBJ to attitude???

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Def. gonna stick around for this one. Looks like some dank strains CV.
Keep up the good work green! Can't wait to some flowering!

:weed-sign:

thanks Man! Jazz Berry Jam, no matter what generation is sure to please...Probably my favorite strain from my lineup...I love it!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Cannaventure,

When are you dropping another shipment of JBJ to attitude???

Man, I really appreciate the support bro... But I really shouldn't talk about competitors on one of my vendors' own site....I sell my gear here at The Farm as well...I think an PM would be ok..but not out in the open bro...

And for the record.. The Farm will get EVERYTHING my other vendors get at the same time.,....Im hoping to start restocking in a couple months...Have a big move that is slowing me down... But Im working everything out...

Thank you so much for all the support...I think there are 5 packs of Sour Double Kush and 1 pack of Star Berry Indica left at The Farm.....

More info to come on upcoming releases and drops....Im working on it right now....

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my 2 JBJs yesterday. The white powdery stuff is Sevin dust. The grasshoppers are bad this year! We got a little rain last night, which is rare for us this time a year. I hope that perks them up even further.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Looking very nice and Healthy GreenPharm....Are they showing preflowers yet? Should be getting close to that point here soon...

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

No preflowers yet. Things have been crazy hot here. I will try to post some pics Thursday.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
No preflowers yet. Things have been crazy hot here. I will try to post some pics Thursday.

You will get there bro... In this hot weather, just make sure you give them LOTS of water and they will thrive....You might have to water them everyday, do whatever it takes...When its really hot, they drink gallons of water....Keep them watered and you will be rewarded soon.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my two Jazz Berry Jam plants this morning. I transplanted them into a flower bed and they seem to like it. They have survived the grasshopper attacks with the Sevin dust. We also got a little rain on Tuesday morning and they seem to have loved that.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Those look great some big ass fan leaves I should be getting my jam seeds any day now I hope any way keep up the good work those girls are gonna be some dank !!!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Great news! Today I noticed female preflowers on both of my Jazz Berry Jam plants! I hope my eyes are not playing tricks on me. I want to pollinate a branch of one with some Ghaze x Diesel Ryder pollen. I can't wait to, Lord willing, have some mentholated grape goodness this fall!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Those look great some big ass fan leaves I should be getting my jam seeds any day now I hope any way keep up the good work those girls are gonna be some dank !!!

Nice bro.... Glad you where able to grab a pack of the Jazz Berry Jam IX.. This release was very limited, so you where one of the few that scored a pack of the new generation of JBJ....

GreenPharm is running the generation before the IX... The IX is bred towards teh purple pheno...Both green and purple phenos are EXCATLY the same, only difference is teh color, Thats all...Either way, Both are DANK and JBJ/JBJ IX is a VERY unique strain....

Once you pop your JBJ IX beans, If you have teh time, Please post up an Indoor grow session....I dont think anyone is doing an indoor grow show with the Jazz Berry Jam IX's.....

GreenPharm has some very healthy looking OutDoor Ladies....Following this one closely...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Great news! Today I noticed female preflowers on both of my Jazz Berry Jam plants! I hope my eyes are not playing tricks on me. I want to pollinate a branch of one with some Ghaze x Diesel Ryder pollen. I can't wait to, Lord willing, have some mentholated grape goodness this fall!

GREAT NEWS BRO! Your eyes are NOT playing tricks on ya man, Aslong as you see pistils, You are Golden.....Can't wait to see which pheno you get with those 2 ladies... Green or Purple.. Maybe one of each....Its about 50/50 with your generation of Jazz Berry Jam...The generation you are growing is teh very first generation to be released....

I can't wait till your girls are in full bloom.. You are going to be VERY happy once you see that resin start to build all over the leaves and everywhere....Resin Bombs man....

Keep up the skills man...Looking real nice brother!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I Dnt Grabb any from The farm bro I'm still waiting for my order I placed at another site so I think I have the same ones greenpharmd has but I Dnt know yet Ill deff pop some and do a show if I get them

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I Dnt Grabb any from The farm bro I'm still waiting for my order I placed at another site so I think I have the same ones greenpharmd has but I Dnt know yet Ill deff pop some and do a show if I get them

Nah man, No matter where you got them from, As long as it was within the last month or so, You have the New ones, Teh IX... Once you get the package, you will know for sure because it will be in my new packaging and will have Jazz Berry Jam IX on teh front of the seed pack...

Send me a PM telling me the details of your order and Ill tell you what you are getting...

Either way, You will be very happy, Thi sis a very stable strain no matter which generation you are getting... Just the IX generation will have 3 to 1 more purple phenos...Where as the original Jazz Berry Jam is about 50/50 green and purple phenos....Both phenos smell and taste, grow etc.. teh exact same, smell like Metholated Grapes, perfectly! Very weird, unique smell, and some of teh frostiest herb I have grown.. Even the fan leaves get funky.....Jazz Berry Jam is a great strain for concentrates.. I prefer oil myself....The taste translates through the honey/hash oil....It's nice and VERY potent! It's a night time smoke, ofcourse you can smoke it during teh day, just dont smoke too much or you will be falling asleep at the wheel...lol..Bouncing off of highway guard rails...It really is Potent.... But that's what we want....

If you have any questions, Feel free to hit me up through PM any time.. It may take a day or two to answer, BUT I ALWAYS answer ALL of my messages...

Take care brother! Hope you score your packs very soon....Later!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks bro I hope I get them soon it's Ben like 2 months since I orderd them but if I Dnt get them soon I'll hit you up thanks for everything and i appreciate everything I can't Waite for your next drop the electric Larry sounds amazing gonna be some lemon dank for sure stay frosty bro peace!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks bro I hope I get them soon it's Ben like 2 months since I orderd them but if I Dnt get them soon I'll hit you up thanks for everything and i appreciate everything I can't Waite for your next drop the electric Larry sounds amazing gonna be some lemon dank for sure stay frosty bro peace!!

WOW! 2 Months is a VERY Long time to wait for beans.... I hope everything is ok....Please send me a PM, telling me where you ordered them from.. I have been getting afew complaints about a certain vendor....I hate that my customers are having problems...Although, Its not directly my fault, Its still a reflection on me.... And I do NOT like it at all....Might have to change up a couple vendors.. But fear not, In the last 2 weeks, I have been contacted by a couple different vendors wanting to carry my gear...So we will get it all straight...One way or another...

Just keep me posted man....NO MATTER WHAT, YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR, If that means I send you your packs for free.. Pretty shitty I have to do this kind of shit.. But, If thats what I have to do to make sure customers get what they ordered than so be it.... Im here to make this as easy as possible for the customers....WE WILL GET YOU STRAIGHT BRO! I give you my word....

Keep me posted friend. Sorry you are having issues...Its bullshit.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Any Updates GreeenPharm..... Im stoked to see your girls man.... You are going to be a hppay dude very soon... It's getting close to flowering season... a few more weeks and they willl start into full bloom....The days are already getting shorter, So we are close....

Great Grow man.... You are going to have a nice suppply of Heavy Meds....You are going to be a zombie for a few months after the summer ends...lol...

Top Bottom