My journey to the MPB Universe!

• Thread starter easypleasie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

veg setup pics

Here's a few pics of the setup so it will make a little more sense.

Pic #1: Drip rings with arms so I can control the flow. 9 total drip holes in each ring, nice even coverage all around. Right now the arms feed on the edge of the coco pots but in a couple days i'll adjust it so it's going straight in.

Pic #2: Bottom feed and drain. While top feeding only, the rubber stoppers are taken out so it drains out the bottom. The 1/2" bottom feed line wasn't big enough for it to drain so I just have it closed up while it's not running. The plugs are 5/8 to 1" I believe. When roots come out, i'll plug the bottom drain hole with the stopper and open up the bottom feed valves and kick the other pump on. Instant rdwc :)

Pic #3: Two 3/4" drain holes are used once the rdwc kicks in.

DSC 1955
DSC 1945
DSC 1951
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Such a beautiful space lab.
Very impressive with all the attention to detail.

M

MediMary

easy what a damn beautiful setup, after getting to page 31, I saw you mention to immortal that you had changed your preferences, after reading I changed mine, holy cow it has made my browsing life so much easier.

E

easypleasie

1 week in the buckets

Thanks guys, I really appreciate ya tagging along. Feel free to ask me anything as i'm here to share/learn with you all. Disclaimer: I'm still a rookie

The girls are still alive! woohoo! Today is the start of week two and they seem healthy so far. They got their first flush and res change last night...about 2 hours at around 200 ppm. First week feed was around 530 ppm and this week I bumped it up to around 650. Res temps are solid at 65-66F. Air temps are 80-82 lights on and 75-78 lights off.

13 Dawgs have been transplanted to 1 gallon containers and are much happier now.

DSC 1965
DSC 1966
DSC 1967
B

Boots Sugarleaf

lookin good ez, all the props I could give ya have already been given so keep it up bro!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

cant wait to see the dawgs turn into beasts in your setup.
You are going to kill it bro.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Easy,
Looking good man!
You gonna sex them 13 dawgs in the coco pots, so you have a mom ready for your second mpb run?

E

easypleasie

Thanks Boots, Boss, TF

I'm gonna take 2-3 clones of each female as soon as they have been sexed. I'll grow a mom of each and flower one of each to find keepers. Most likely I won't flower the original seed plants. I like to flower cuttings as the structure is always a bit different than from seed. More accurate to find keepers, imo. I don't think the dawgs are gonna make it in the mpbs for the 2nd run...most likely the 3rd run.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Thanks Boots, Boss, TF
Most likely I won't flower the original seed plants. I like to flower cuttings as the structure is always a bit different than from seed. More accurate to find keepers, imo.

I feel the same about seedling flowers, I am almost always disappointed with them, first gen cuts are great though! and easier to id keepers I feel as well

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Such clean work easypleasie!!! All your girls look perfect... :cool

Im not doing the LED test. I was going to get one for free but I could not see how it would fit in. I'd probablly only use it in veg so I told LEDGRL to give it to someone else.

Edit: Yea, im going to do a MPB run as soon as I find out what I have with the Dawgs.
Damnit... I wish I knew... I wanted those big panels too. :shake

E

easypleasie

Cuttings all the way, Boots! lol I just saw your EZ buckets reference...funny!

Thanks Shady :) I'm gonna have to go check out your threads soon. I've been slacking on the forums lately. Glad to have ya on board. I wouldn't mind trying the panels for my moms.

Yo baker, i'll be putting the girls in the main flower room this weekend. They'll spend a week vegging in the mpbs and then it's flower time! All I have left to hook up is the co2 so hopefully I don't run into any problems with that. I'll try to get some room shots later tonight.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Easy, did you ever get your Hydro-gen upgraded?
I still am trying to get my co2 situation figured out.

E

easypleasie

TF, I haven't upgraded yet. I'm about to find out if it even works or not. If it doesn't, i'll use bottles for the first run.

E

easypleasie

2 weeks in the veg buckets

We're at two weeks and the girls will be moving into the mpbs this weekend. They're just as big if not bigger than the first veg run at 2 weeks. They're gonna veg in the mpbs for a 5-7 days and then it's flipping time! Thinking about having the lights come on 2k at a time for 3 hours each, then alternate to the other two lights for 3 hours. See how it helps with the lumen shock thing.

13 Dawgs are starting to show signs of sex so we'll be tossing out some males soon. They all have excellent branching with close nodes. If I had the space, i'd make some f2s for a rainy day.

I have a Raskal's white fire in a coco/hydroton mix, drain to waste that i'm gonna put somewhere in the mpb room :) I can't wait for that!

The mpb room is just about done. Only thing left is the co2 generator...I hope it works and doesn't give me crap.

pics 1 and 2: are the girls in the veg buckets. Only 2 weeks!

pic 3: The pups :)

pic 4: Raskal's white fire

pic 5: Space lab nearly finished!

DSC2020
DSC 2028
DSC 2025
 DSC2022
DSC 2033
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sweet progress. It looks like the updated veg is kicking ass!
Truthfully, I didn't expect any less. You are definitely on it.
And that can be a lot to ask with us, um, medicated people.
Did you ever get to put the stoppers in the bottom on those veg buckets?
Also, it looks like one of your cool tubes has the reflector in it. Are you running some that way?
Keep up the awesome work.
-TF :rauch08:

Latest posts

Top Bottom