My New 2k 4x8 Tent Grow...sorta Wingin It

• Thread starter WyattHerbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Day 73. Just waitin on them trichs! Some are begining to get cloudy so on the home stretch.

Tallest colas started gettin light burn and some heat stress for last week or 2. Woulda moved them to the outter area but the trellis... ah well. Got some fox tailing...a bit from heat but mostly the shooting powder imo.
looks good.. I had the same foxtailing last time. Grew to tall on me.. lesson learned i think lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I can't wait to see what your final dry weight is. So what you gonna run next? Lol I know you already thinking about it!????

W

WyattHerbz

Well started flushing last sunday. Had some clear trichs...decent amount of cloudy and some amber. Ran like 90 gallons of ro and mollases thru between sun/mon and ppm runoff was showin .6ec another watering thursday, contemplating watering again tonight or lettin it dry out. Plan to chop them tomorrow afternoon...hour or so before lights would kick on.

20170203 221828
20170203 221531
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well started flushing last sunday. Had some clear trichs...decent amount of cloudy and some amber. Ran like 90 gallons of ro and mollases thru between sun/mon and ppm runoff was showin .6ec another watering thursday, contemplating watering again tonight or lettin it dry out. Plan to chop them tomorrow afternoon...hour or so before lights would kick on.
Bro I've harvested a few times and my best harvest I didn't water, no lights, and sat in the complete dark at 60.... for 36hrs
And those were so frosty...
If you fed molasses I'm figuring that must be the same thing as my flora clean flush.....

W

WyattHerbz

Yeahhh my buddy/"mentor" insisted on molasses, and thats one of the 2 sides of the fence things when i read about it. He kills it on yield and quality so fogiure may as well, its like $6 for molasses, and gives the ph down something to bind to lol.

Ahh a bit up in the air on whats next. Was super busy last few weeks so still didnt get around to a small tent for clones...sigh. i am gonna throw some in my buddies veg/clone tent once i get em cause jm drying in tent come monday.

Im gonna pop my ocean grown obi wan ogs probably this weekend but likely will go into a new tent ill need to buy. Dont see em catchin up to clones in time. My boy has some gg#4, fire og and bubba clones i can grab. So probably 9 between those , pending gg fower time. Then again id rather run something else for a) variety and b) mine wont come out as bomb as his with his dialed room and on point nute recipe haha. And im trying to line up some captains cake clones to fill the other 9.

Pretty all over the place but for sure want the captains cake...if i found teens elsewhere with assurance theyre legit thats an option to ffw a few weeks.

W

WyattHerbz

Chopped em monday morning after ~30 hours of darkness. Hung em in tent to dry. Day 1 had 80% rh due to the rare so cal winter. Threw an artic king dehu in garage outside of tent and was just what the dr ordered.

Temps stayin between 60 and 70...rh 50-55%. Hoping can keep environment dialed for a 7 to 10 day slow dry.

Bud shot and day 3 of drying. Shrunk so theyre no longer touching which is a plus.

20170206 135254 01
20170208 084540
20170208 083822
W

WyattHerbz

Started trimming tuesday, finished today. Rando heat wave made em a bit crispier than id of liked but thats fixable. Pretty pumped, nose is good, taste on point. The heat stress/light stress at end of flower sorta took from bag appeal but o well.

Ended up with ~1686 grams/3.75 units woohoo. Set the bar high from jump street even with it being a big yielding strain...was shooting for 2 a light. I think had I had 9 plants vs 5 as planned on 1 of the lights id for sure of hit it.

20170216 200034
20170216 193442
W

WyattHerbz

Too good of a deal to pass on a tent so no room build out til after this next harvest. Details of next run or 2

10x10x7.5 tent
-1 foot gain height

4 1k dimmable ballasts
-adding 2 more, 2 dimmed @600w now

4 new 8" raptor hoods
-gaining inches with lower pro hood

18k mini split ac
-open bulb tbd if AC can keep up
(2)4x8 tables...adios shop vac

C02 enrichment via controller/tank
-may waste some c02 but think 18000 btus will struggle to keep mid 80s come summer.

Also will be automating top feed dtw, likely next week once i set up 2 more lights and fill in more plants

W

WyattHerbz

Bit behind. Mini split issue which backed up spreading them out over more lights. Hope to resolve asap, also enabling c02. 2 lumateks 1ks are currently paperweights. Not sure what happened but no juice.

In true wing it fashion, threw in 3rd light hooked to og 1k magnetic ballast. Should be easy to manage heat not bein able to dim . Spread out the clones , ive randomly been topping. Putting trellis up today or tomorrow.

Moved obi wan seedlings to 3rd light so dont have to fuck up the scrog when males show. Theyre short and bushy. Most are in 2 gallon pots, transplanted few remaining in 1 gallon to randomlu buckets had laying around. Look close to 2 gallons . Contemplating going into 5 gallons with these as Theyre short and ones males are yanked theres plenty of light.

20170413 002858
20170413 002851
20170412 215554
Top Bottom